Maid In Cincinnati

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2009

Since 2009 Maid in Cincinnati has been serving as a local, residential cleaning company. Our cleaning crews are uniformed, insured and and background checked so you know we are professionals. Apartment cleaning, residential cleaning services, basement and garage clean out, flat rate cleaning. Detailed and thorough. No add-on fees or extra charges. Anti bacterials used in kitchen, bathrooms and other touch surfaces. Interior window, fridge and oven cleaning upon request....

Grout Medic of Dayton, Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky

We are the leaders in Grout and Tile restoration and repair. Utilizing the latest technology and products we seek to maintain the highest standards of service and professionalism in our industry. The Grout Medic specializes in performing services on your existing grout and tile surfaces. Each Grout Medic technician is trained to evaluate your needs, and prescribe and perform the procedures for you in a professional and courteous manner while exceeding your expectations. At The Grout Medic, we can perform all of our services in both the residential and commercial environment. Each individual job we complete is designed to bring your grout and tile back to life, protect it for years to come and add value to your home.

07/19/2018

Great, the owner was extremely kind and patient. The person that performed the cleaning was very detail oriented and did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep Clean for a Move Out

04/13/2016

They did a great job! My schedule was difficult but they worked with me. Tracey did an efficient and thorough job. Cleaned bathrooms, kitchen, walls, baseboards, floors, wiped down the furniture, dusted and cleaned the windows - all under the allotted 3 hours! She was very nice and professional. I'll definitely be using them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring cleaning

08/31/2015

This company has everything I could possibly ask for in a cleaning service. From the first contact with the friendly and prompt owner, to the cleaning, everything was top notch professional, and I am picky!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned 2700 Square foot house top to bottom

07/20/2015

This was our most normal experience we have ever had with communication and staff, and the actual cleaning. I would definitely use this company again and am considering it on a more regular basis. We paid for a deal off of Angie's list for a three hour cleaning for a house move. Good experience all around!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned 4 bathrooms from top to bottom, mopped kitchen floors, wiped out bathroom and kitchen cabinets and some light dusting

04/22/2015

I used this service as a part of an Angie's List deal.  Initially, I was very pleased with the woman assigned to my house.  However, the administrator changed this person out without my knowledge and was difficult to work with.  In addition, several times cleanings were cancelled due to weather, etc, without any arrangements for make up cleans until the following week.  I am protective of my space...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned house, changed sheets, loaded and unloaded dishwasher

CATEGORY house cleaning

Apartment cleaning, Residential cleaning services, move out and move in cleaning, environmentally safe products available, interior window cleaning, appliance cleaning.

Carpet cleaning, exterior window cleaning, bio hazards of any kind.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal