Maid In Cincinnati

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2009

Milford, OH 45150

Since 2009 Maid in Cincinnati has been serving as a local, residential cleaning company. Our cleaning crews are uniformed, insured and and background checked so you know we are professionals. Apartment cleaning, residential cleaning services, basement and garage clean out, flat rate cleaning. Detailed and thorough. No add-on fees or extra charges. Anti bacterials used in kitchen, bathrooms and other touch surfaces. Interior window, fridge and oven cleaning upon request....

07/19/2018

Kenneth W.

Great, the owner was extremely kind and patient. The person that performed the cleaning was very detail oriented and did a great job!

Description of Work
Deep Clean for a Move Out

04/13/2016

Jennifer K.

They did a great job! My schedule was difficult but they worked with me. Tracey did an efficient and thorough job. Cleaned bathrooms, kitchen, walls, baseboards, floors, wiped down the furniture, dusted and cleaned the windows - all under the allotted 3 hours! She was very nice and professional. I'll definitely be using them again!

Description of Work
Spring cleaning

08/31/2015

Evelyn C.

This company has everything I could possibly ask for in a cleaning service. From the first contact with the friendly and prompt owner, to the cleaning, everything was top notch professional, and I am picky!

Description of Work
Cleaned 2700 Square foot house top to bottom

07/20/2015

ANGELA H.

This was our most normal experience we have ever had with communication and staff, and the actual cleaning. I would definitely use this company again and am considering it on a more regular basis. We paid for a deal off of Angie's list for a three hour cleaning for a house move. Good experience all around!

Description of Work
Cleaned 4 bathrooms from top to bottom, mopped kitchen floors, wiped out bathroom and kitchen cabinets and some light dusting

04/22/2015

Elizabeth W.

I used this service as a part of an Angie's List deal. Initially, I was very pleased with the woman assigned to my house. However, the administrator changed this person out without my knowledge and was difficult to work with. In addition, several times cleanings were cancelled due to weather, etc, without any arrangements for make up cleans until the following week. I am protective of my space, I have two dogs that I would like to know are comfortable with who is in my house, and I prefer to walk through my preferences with my cleaner. I will not use this service again.

Description of Work
Cleaned house, changed sheets, loaded and unloaded dishwasher

04/11/2015

Helen A.

It was somewhat hard to find a mutually agreeable time for the cleaning, but the person who did the cleaning was very thorough, and stayed focused on her work versus chatting or wasting time.

Description of Work
Cleaned the house.

01/20/2015

Jeffrey M.

They are very good. They are very professional and prompt. They do a great job. The owner really goes out of the way to make things right. I would use them again if I go back.

Description of Work
I used Maid In Cincinnati a few times for housecleaning.

01/07/2015

Sheri D.

They were wonderful to work with, we still use them to do our housecleaning even after we used the Big Deal.

Description of Work
They came to clean our home.

12/23/2014

Diane S.

She was very professional; brought in all of the required tools and cleaning supplies, organized her work, and did a thorough job. I was cleaning along with her. We did not have time to clean the refrigerator out, but the provider was agreeable to staying a little longer than planned in order to finish damp-mopping the living/dining rm floors. She was pleasant and friendly and I would hire her again.

Description of Work
Cleaned a 1-bedroom flat (living room, music room, office, and bedroom, and very tiny bathroom)

10/30/2014

William S.

Very professional and efficient. Excellent communication and attitude,

Description of Work
Clean the whole house

10/07/2014

MIRIAM M.

They sent out one individual for the job. She was proactive about learning our home and meeting our needs.

Description of Work
I purchased an $85 deal for 3 hours of green cleaning. We had them do windows and floors.

09/02/2014

Barbara M.

Again it was great. The company and the woman who cleaned my house were great.I would use this company again. She worked for an hour and a half so I can get one more visit. Terrific.

Description of Work
She was great. I asked her to do everything I could not do. Baseboards, cobwebs, toilets. Anything low to the ground. She listened and did whatever I told her. I would use her again.

08/19/2014

Brent M.

It went very well! I would highly recommend Maid In Cincinnati in general and Jessica in particular. Both were very professional!

Description of Work
I bought an Angie's List special deal ($95 for 3 hours) to clean my apartment (half of an older house in Hyde Park). Andrea from Maid In Cincinnati responded within minutes and I was able to schedule a cleaning very quickly. Jessica did a fantastic job cleaning - everything (including the blinds, baseboards, windowsills, oven, fridge, etc.) is spotless! She even vacuumed the unfinished basement with a shop vacuum I provided. I was amazed at how much she accomplished in 3 hours (I was very willing to pay for extra time if needed).

08/13/2014

Manoj Z.

Well, they cleaned and the cleaning was satisfactory.

Description of Work
Cleaned

07/24/2014

Imran N.

Cleaned up 1650 sq ft condo I called last minute did a great job

Description of Work
Cleaned up 1650 sq ft condo I called last minute did a great job

07/15/2014

SUSAN H.

Because of an illness, I had not been able to take good care of my house and it really needed serious attention. The ladies (there were three in all) were terrific -- totally focused, no nonsense or wasted time, and as thorough as I would have been. I was and am incredibly impressed. The price was also reasonable. I will use them again!

Description of Work
A deep, deep cleaning of several rooms in my house.

07/08/2014

Michael B.

The house cleaning went well. Great value for the price.

Description of Work
Whole house cleaning

06/10/2014

Marlene B.

The providers did a great job, floors, baseboards and counters sparkled. Kitchen and baths looked great, and they did it quickly and well. Would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
House cleaning

05/14/2014

MICHAEL R.

Everything turned out very well. The lady was very thorough, a self-starter, and required very little supervision. Furthermore, scheduling the service was easy, and the lady arrived on time. She did so well that we continue to use her for housecleaning.

Description of Work
They provided 3 hours of green house cleaning as part of a Big Deal.

05/10/2014

Lea P.

Thorough vacuuming of carpet and furniture. Dusted the entire room and cleaned the walls and baseboards. Cleaned microwave, exterior of stove, top of refrigerators, windowsills, countertops and kitchen floor.

Description of Work
Maid in Cincinnati did a very thorough job cleaning the family room and kitchen. House cleaning had been neglected for a very long time so the person had her work cut out for her.

01/06/2014

Omar V.

Jody was great! Very friendly, thorough and efficient. Andrea owns the business and is quick to respond, friendly and professional. They are reasonably priced, bring all of their own GREEN cleaning supplies and are always prompt. I will continue to use them and highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Cleaned whole house

12/06/2013

Henry D.

The owner promptly returned my call and explained the services they would provide and costs per hour. The costs are competitive. We set a date and I was kept informed of the time of arrival of the employee. The second service was also scheduled promptly. I had had another service do a 3 hour cleaning of the master bath and bedroom and kitchen, several weeks before using Maid in Cincinnati. The cleaning by Maid In Cincinnati was superior.

Description of Work
The provider came a month ago and did a thorough cleaning of my house. She came back on the 4th and cleaned again. She was very efficient and I am pleased with the results.

11/23/2013

Robin W.

My entire experience with Maid in Cincinnati was outstanding! This was the first time I have ever had anyone come in and help me clean, so I wasn't sure what to expect entirely. I have an 110 year old home and had my third floor re-plastered. The plaster dust gets everywhere! I needed help cleaning and wiping down everything. I had already done my floors twice, but she made them look so good! She was very detailed and had to wet wipe my whole stairwell, spindles and all. I can really tell a difference, and I'm not sure why but everything looks even better than when I do it! Unfortunately, I can't recall the name of the woman that helped me. She was A-MAZING. Such a wonderful attitude and willingness to help. Everyone should have such a wonderful attitude about their work! I gave her a hug before she left as I was so grateful for all she did. : )

Description of Work
Dry and wet mopped floors, vacuumed, dusted surfaces and individual items as well as wiped them down with damp cloth.

09/19/2013

Timothy H.

Audreywasgreat,fast and efficient

Description of Work
Cleaned entire house, did laundry

09/16/2013

MAGGIE G.

It went well. I will have them come back regularly.

Description of Work
She cleaned the floors and bathrooms.

Grout Medic of Dayton, Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky

We are the leaders in Grout and Tile restoration and repair. Utilizing the latest technology and products we seek to maintain the highest standards of service and professionalism in our industry. The Grout Medic specializes in performing services on your existing grout and tile surfaces. Each Grout Medic technician is trained to evaluate your needs, and prescribe and perform the procedures for you in a professional and courteous manner while exceeding your expectations. At The Grout Medic, we can perform all of our services in both the residential and commercial environment. Each individual job we complete is designed to bring your grout and tile back to life, protect it for years to come and add value to your home.

Gem City Commercial & Residential Cleaning

Each residential space is unique and requires a tailored solution to ensure your workforce feels safe in their work environment. We are confident our process will deliver the results you are looking for - in fact we guarantee it! It is incumbent upon employers to keep their employee's work environment clean, safe, and hygienic. By offering this caliber of the work environment, companies find that employees are happier at work, they get sick less often, and feel that their employers are truly invested in their well being. The cleaning professionals from Gem City Cleaning understand that every workplace is different and requires special attention to certain areas with higher traffic or additional environmental exposure. The solution for your workplace will ensure that you are able to achieve your business goals without worrying about the environment in which you work. We believe in great first impressions... In fact we guarantee them! Gem City Cleaning guarantees that our team will make a great, lasting first impression on the employees, visitors, and customers at your facility.

Clean House Cincinnati

Over 7 years of experience cleaning homes, apartments, rental turnovers, post-construction projects, and commercial spaces. Basically everything in the Greater Cincinnati area. ESTIMATES can be done over the phone 95% of the time SIMPLE: the simplest fee structure there is: an hourly rate DIFFERENT: we assign you the same solo cleaner so you get to know who's in your home and they get to know you and the dog and the kids and where you hide your dust BETTER: we pay a truly living wage ($18 to start, $20+ with 6 months with us) so your cleaning get done by a very happy well-paid cleaner giving you a better cleaning every time

Offers by Clean House Cincinnati on Angi
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal

Apartment cleaning, Residential cleaning services, move out and move in cleaning, environmentally safe products available, interior window cleaning, appliance cleaning.

Carpet cleaning, exterior window cleaning, bio hazards of any kind.