Collins Painting

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2013

5590 Beech Grove Dr

Milford, OH 45150

Collins Painting is a family-owned business focused on providing thorough workmanship and complete dependable service. Our team is characterized as diligent, conscientious, and courteous; we don’t drink or smoke and show up on time. We strive to ensure that your entire experience with us is pleasant and that you are absolutely thrilled with the results. Contact us for a free in-home consultation! Visit us online at www.collinsinteriorpainting.com....

08/12/2020

Kerrie M.

Collins Painting did a great job for me. The work was precise - no paint drops; no mistakes - and was completed every day of the project leaving me with a clean home. The team showed up every day and wasted no time. I am very happy with the results and I would call on Collins Painting again without question.

Description of Work
Interior painting on the first and second floors of my home

Category deck cleaning, interior painters

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad we were be able to help.

02/03/2020

Diane H.

Collins Painting is a professional, meticulous and friendly organization! All in all a fantastic company that we will use again! It began last year when Jeff come to our home and worked with us on our requirements and then develop the quote. Christianna did a great job communicating with us on timing and any other questions. Our project leader, Christopher, did a great job leading the team that painted the rooms, recommending some changes that improved the final appearance, and did it all without any mess. We highly recommend Collins Painting for your painting jobs, you will not be disappointed!

Description of Work
We recently contracted with Collins Painting to paint several rooms in our home.

Category interior painters

It was a real joy to work with you, thank you for your kind words!

10/02/2019

Jeffrey G.

I'm an Interior Designer. I needed help desperately in my own home. I used another company that was recommended by someone. In the business it's my reputation if a job is not up to expectations so I wanted to see their work. That company was a complete disaster!! Late every day, left early, dragged the job out over a week and then never came back when I questioned their work. They didn't patch the old nail holes, paint dripped on mirrors and new hardwood floors, never finished. Fortunately I remembered Jeff Collins coming into our design studio a year before and leaving cards. I called and they came right out to give me a quote to finish and repair the damage from the other company. They were on time, professional, personal, easy to read quotes and contracts with expectations, very reasonable pricing and did an amazing job!!! I highly recommend Collins Painting for both personal and professional work!!

Description of Work
Painting and repair from a prior company that did a horrible job and never returned to finish.

Category drywall, interior painters

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you!

06/28/2019

Amy E.

I could not have been happier with the quality of work and the attention to detail. They were on time, cleaned up and extremely professional. We plan on using them again for more projects.

Description of Work
Painting the kitchen, hallway and bathroom

Category interior painters

Thank you! It was great working for you, and we are so glad you were pleased with the results!

01/16/2019

Susan W.

Collins painting was so professional, courteous and the job they performed was excellent. I would highly recommend their services. I have recommended them to numerous people. I was very happy with their work. I have had painters before but never this expertise. There was never a mess. They are my go to professional painters. If you want quality and perfection, call Collins Painting.

Description of Work
Painting for kitchen, hallways and living room

Category interior painters

Thank you. We appreciate the opportunity to work for you!

01/15/2019

Gary M.

Very Well, excellent Very Professional and on time every day.

Description of Work
Painting and ceilings of numerous rooms

Category interior painters

Thanks, it was a fun project!

10/08/2018

Joshua M.

This review is in two parts and both are 5 stars. First Jeff Collins and his team came to our rescue when another painting company Ghosted us in the middle of a project. They were able to come in and finish our closets within 48 hours of calling them so I could get my kids clothes away and get them back to sleeping in their bedrooms. Truly amazing. The second is the actual completion of the job. Not only do the rooms look amazing, but they were able to take the swiss cheese walls the previous owner left us and made them look like new. Will definitely be using them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Painted our second floor along with multiple wall repairs

05/03/2018

David S.

Collins Painting is exceptional. The bring a large enough crew to accomplish large jobs in a reasonable amount of time, and the attention to detail is outstanding. No drips, no uneven edge lines, and a very consistent finish (no roller marks / the color looks like a smooth continuous surface with no imperfections). Have hired Collins multiple times and received consistent results. Very reasonable pricing too.

Description of Work
Painting interior of house

04/24/2018

Liz A.

As always with Collins Painting it went wonderfully well. Their professionalism, expertise and efficiency are second to none. Jeff Collins and his team were courteous and every day the work was carried out to the highest of standards. It was done in a timely manner and clean up was immaculate.

Description of Work
Painting of walls, ceiling, trim and a fireplace

11/16/2017

Julie F.

I was very impressed with all aspects of the process. (1) The owner, Jeff, provided a thorough and professional proposal. I also appreciated his updates along with the way. (2) The painters were professional, respectful and very quiet. I work from home and almost forgot they were here at times. (3) They arrived on time every day. (4) I was impressed by their “uniform” of khakis and white shirts. When I paint, I always have paint covering my clothing and that is what I’m used seeing with other painters…but not them! Their clothing remained neat. (5) Their work was outstanding and their cleanup with exceptional.

Description of Work
Interior painting

11/09/2017

Erin S.

Jeff and his crew are wonderful - start to finish! Jeff is very thorough and professional when he comes over to bid the job, his crew is on time, respectful, neat, and, above all, their work is of the highest quality. They pay attention to detail and you can tell they take pride in their work. Jeff does a great job working with me and meeting my time restraints as I've worked on kitchen and bath remodels. I have hired Collins Painting for a few different projects in my house and will continue to do so!

Description of Work
Painting for kitchen remodel, bathroom remodel and various rooms throughout the house

11/04/2017

Heidi B.

I have hired Collins Painting four different times over the past several years. Every time they are courteous, timely, and neat. I feel so comfortable having them in my home. They do a great job!

Description of Work
Painting entry way, living room, dining room, and kitchen.

11/03/2017

ROBERT R.

Very well. Jeff and his crew are great to work with. They are neat, punctual and very friendly. His quotes are accurate and his estimate of the time to do the work is spot on. This is the second time we have used Jeff and will hire him in the future for any large painting projects in our house. Jeff stands behind his work and his crew 100%.

Description of Work
We needed our kitchen and basement painted. In the kitchen they painted all the walls. In the basement they painted the walls and baseboard trim.

11/03/2017

stuart E.

Mr. Collins spent time with us discussing the type of paint, colors and his estimate. On the day painting began Mr. Collins and his crew began by moving furniture and covering the carpet with drop-cloths. All necessary masking was performed. The preparation and attention to detail was excellent. Wall was repaired and painted, as was the rest of the house. The crew cleaned up each night and appeared promptly the next morning. The end result was flawless, with no missing spots or stray paint marks on the trim. Happy to recommend Collins Painting for large or small paint jobs.

Description of Work
Interior house painting (5 rooms) and drywall repair.

01/19/2017

Liz A.

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. The team were reliable, friendly, clean and tidy and above all else the work was done to an exceptionally high standard. I hired Collins Painting in the past so I knew I was going to get the very best in quality and service. This company has to be the best in Cincinnati without a doubt.

Description of Work
We needed our family room, formal sitting room, dining room and hall painted.

01/07/2017

Shannon W.

Collins Painting was great to work with from beginning to end. They do excellent work. The painters were kind, respectful and dependable.

Description of Work
They painted our kitchen.

10/08/2016

Loretta M.

I cannot say enough good things about this company. I was concerned about who to get that could paint two story walls and also I have hardwoods through where the painting was to take place. Jeff came out and gave a very good quote on the job, but be honest it was about the same as other quotes I had gotten. I went with Jeff because of his professionalism, and just felt comfortable with him and could trust him. Every day they arrived on time, were very quiet, always willing to answer any questions, and cleaned up before they left. They worked to match the color of the trim so that touch ups could be done and not look different. They patched walls perfectly and sanded where needed. The finish job was absolutely beautiful. I have already hired them for more work.

Description of Work
Painted interior of home

10/05/2016

Juliann P. M.

We chose a different painting company due to price. I believe Collins would have done a excellent job but estimate was twice that of our other bids.

Description of Work
Entire House painted inside.

07/15/2016

CHRISTOPHER M.

Great. Jeff is nice, communicative, knowledgeable, punctual, and helpful. His large crew of 4 or 5 was pleasant, on time, pretty quiet (no radios etc., and that was important to me since I work at home,) hardworking, accommodating, and did a very nice and neat job. They were respectful of our home, and if the need arose, we wouldn't hesitate to hire them again. A note on the "B" given for the price. We called two other painters for estimates. One couldn't do our job, because he was busy. Another didn't call back for a couple of weeks, and by then, we had given the job to Collins Painting. The cost seemed expensive to me, but at my age, everything seems expensive. I assume they were competitive, and the bottom line is we were happy with them, and the job they did.

Description of Work
Walls and ceilings painted in a large finished basement, including one closet, one half bath, and the stairwell.

05/14/2016

JOHN B.

Our experience with Jeff Collins and his team of painters was outstanding. Mr. Collins' professionalism is impressive - from initial consultation and estimate to final billing. His team is prompt, courteous and diligent. And they did a great painting job! If you have a painting job, call Mr. Collins. His quote will be very fair for the service that he and his team provides. We will definitely call him again for our next painting project.

Description of Work
Painted master bedroom, living room, dining room and hallwways

04/15/2016

DEBBIE B.

Excellent work and service. Painters were punctual in the morning, conscientious and neat. Their workmanship was outstanding. We will definitely use Collins Painting in the future.

Description of Work
Painted a newly installed fireplace surround/mantel, along with ceiling, walls and trim in our family room.

02/17/2016

KRISHNA J.

I would highly recommend Collins Painting. They did a wonderful job painting our new house. Jeff Collins, the owner, is very easy to work with and very professional. When I first contacted him he was on vacation yet got back to me right away. Our situation was a bit unusual. We had just purchased our house but did not have access to it for a month, so Jeff could not see the space before giving us a quote. This was no problem for him. He was willing to work with me and gave us a quote using pictures and rough room demensions only. Once the work was scheduled he was in constant contact and his team arrived on the day and time we agreed upon. All of his employees were dressed professionally, friendly, had good manners and were very trustworthy. They spent about a week at our house. They cleaned up every night and were good about communicating their arrival time for the following day. Collins Painting was extremely flexible with us. We not only added a room after they started the work, we also changed a color. They did not complain and worked extra hours to get the work done. I am grateful to them because, they also spotted some water damage where our ceiling meets the wall in the family room. Due to the vaulted ceilings it was hard for us to see while standing in the room. The alerted us immediately and stopped the work until we were able to sort out the issue. In the end they replaced and patched the drywall and finished the job several weeks after the rest of the painting in house was finished. With out hesitation I would work with them again. I will call them for all of our future painting jobs. They were excellent!

Description of Work
Painted: Large master bathroom walls, kitchen walls, two-story entrance walls, family room with vaulted ceiling walls and ceiling. Also did some dry wall repair in the family room.

09/30/2015

Roberta S.

It was a joy. Jeff Collins had a terrific crew who came on time and came to work. Because of the cathedral ceilings, scaffolding needed to be raised. The crew did it all with no scrapes or gouges to the walls. They covered the furniture and floors and cleaned up each night. They staggered their lunch times, so no marks showed in the paint where anyone stopped because some of the crew was painting at all times. They removed all the light fixtures, outlet covers and taped where needed. They put two coats of Sherwin Williams paint on the walls, in the designated color for each room. Six years later, the paint still looks great.

Description of Work
interior painting-Kitchen (cathedral ceiling, some drywall repair and caulking), Family Room (cathedral ceiling), hall, stairway (cathedral ceiling), Den (with removal of border and two extra large oil-acrylic renditions of cartoon characters which included some drywall repair and mudding). Some minor touch-up in other areas was also done.

08/30/2015

Steven W.

It went extremely well. We worked with Jeff to set a plan that included menu options and a range of prices (in case something ended up being more challenging once they got into it). We did have this happen in one room, and Jeff called us immediately to discuss our options. He is very knowledgable, honest, and practical. So, the conversation was easy. They cleaned up each day and at the end of the project. Since we weren't living at the house yet, Jeff called frequently with updates. They did a great job. We have already recommended them to friends.

Description of Work
Collins Painting removed wallpaper in every room of a 5,000 sf house, repaired the walls, and painted. Some of the wallpaper was extremely unique and presented more unusual challenges (e.g., lacquered onto the wall, tapestry, velvet). Collins Painting did a tremendous job to absolute perfection. They were courteous, proactive, and easy to work with throughout the 4 weeks. They completed the job on time even when we increased the scope to include a few more rooms. And, they charged a very fair price.

Category drywall, wallpaper removal, interior painters

07/06/2015

Carissa S.

Collins Painting has excellent reviews and our experience certainly supports that, too. We were moving from out-of-state and wanted to have most of the interior painting completed prior to the moving truck arriving. Jeff was able to schedule our big job promptly & finished ahead of schedule, which included some extra rooms we had initially left off our "priority" list. He even sent pictures to keep us updated & called to discuss paint finishes. Also, because we were not in the area, Jeff notified us of the condition the previous owners had left the house in. Had it not been for his concern, we would have have been in for a huge shock. Thankfully, he let us know about the cigarette odor and nicotine stains so we could start contacting additional contractors. He guided us through a very stressful situation - it was like working with a family member! Fabulous customer service and a fabulous paint job - we have already had many compliments, and will certainly be using Collins Painting for our future projects.

Description of Work
Collins Painting repainted the majority of the interior walls after we purchased our home.

Sweet T's Thumb LLC

"Thumbing through custom green visions with grace and grit." Sweet T's Thumb LLC is an acute Garden/Landscape and Interior Painting service. Whether you are in need of assistance in tackling an infiltrated garden bed or a meticulous Painter for the interior/exterior of your home ; you've come to the right thumb! Sweet T's Thumb is all about sustainable quality in conjunction with clientele satisfaction Sweet T's Thumb specializes in the following: Interior painting Leaf/debris removal Fall Clean Up for Garden Beds Garden bed design/maintenance Infiltrated garden beds Retaining walls Conservatory service Tree/shrub trim/pruning 20'&under

Sheppard's Painting

We work 9 to 5 M-F sometimes Sat. I also take phone calls or text til 9 pm 7 days a week for free estimate

Sharp Paintworx

When you want someone to provide you with quality painting services at an affordable price, turn to Sharp Paintworx! We are licensed and insured painting contractors in Cincinnati, OH who are able to handle any painting project. Before we begin any job, we provide a consultation to go over colors and answer any questions our clients might have. Each job provides timely and precise work, from the moment we get there to prep the area you want to be painted to the time we clean up and leave your home or business spotless. Our team of painters will bring their own paint, as well as painting tools, so our clients never have to worry about a thing. If you are interested in our services, please contact us.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Interior painting, staining, wallpaper removal, drywall repair, kitchen & bath painting, striping, fine finish spraying, deck cleaning & finishing.

Exterior painting & wallpaper installation.