Collins Painting

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2013

Collins Painting is a family-owned business focused on providing thorough workmanship and complete dependable service. Our team is characterized as diligent, conscientious, and courteous; we don’t drink or smoke and show up on time. We strive to ensure that your entire experience with us is pleasant and that you are absolutely thrilled with the results. Contact us for a free in-home consultation! Visit us online at www.collinsinteriorpainting.com....

Jeremiah Paint & Pressure Wash

Top-quality exterior painting paired with great service to meet your satisfaction. We offer services such as painting, priming, house and deck staining, power washing, and much more! Professionally trained painters, fully bonded and insured!

Denny R Painting

COVID 19 update: Interior estimates along with cleaning and painting are still being done by our company. Please don’t be afraid to reach out and give us a call or message. Cleaning surfaces and using masks are mandatory for the company representatives . Thank you.. By starting out in apartments and condominiums Ihave built my quality to a high end polish. Having a BFA in art gives me a insight to color and texture. I do color consulting and advise ideas, also doing faux finish. Give me your vision and I will make it come true not finishing til you are satisfied. We have won the Super Service Award 5 years in a row 2015- 19

Offers by Denny R Painting on Angi
Hatton Quality Painting LLC

Hatton Quality Painting has 30+ years of residential & commercial interior & exterior painting, pressure washing, drywall repair, wallpaper removal, gutter cleaning, deck maintenance & staining, mildew removal, and vinyl siding painting! We are a 10 time Super Service Award Winner because we always give an honest price, preform quality work and take care of our customers.

08/12/2020

Collins Painting did a great job for me. The work was precise - no paint drops; no mistakes - and was completed every day of the project leaving me with a clean home. The team showed up every day and wasted no time. I am very happy with the results and I would call on Collins Painting again without question.

Description of Work
Interior painting on the first and second floors of my home

Category deck cleaning,interior painters

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad we were be able to help.

02/03/2020

Collins Painting is a professional, meticulous and friendly organization! All in all a fantastic company that we will use again! It began last year when Jeff come to our home and worked with us on our requirements and then develop the quote. Christianna did a great job communicating with us on timing and any other questions. Our project leader, Christopher, did a great job leading the team that painted the rooms, recommending some changes that improved the final appearance, and did it all without any mess. We highly recommend Collins Painting for your painting jobs, you will not be disappointed!

Description of Work
We recently contracted with Collins Painting to paint several rooms in our home.

Category interior painters

It was a real joy to work with you, thank you for your kind words!

10/02/2019

I'm an Interior Designer. I needed help desperately in my own home. I used another company that was recommended by someone. In the business it's my reputation if a job is not up to expectations so I wanted to see their work. That company was a complete disaster!! Late every day, left early, dragged the job out over a week and then never came back when I questioned their work. They didn't patch the old nail holes, paint dripped on mirrors and new hardwood floors, never finished. Fortunately I remembered Jeff Collins coming into our design studio a year before and leaving cards. I called and they came right out to give me a quote to finish and repair the damage from the other company. They were on time, professional, personal, easy to read quotes and contracts with expectations, very reasonable pricing and did an amazing job!!! I highly recommend Collins Painting for both personal and professional work!!

Description of Work
Painting and repair from a prior company that did a horrible job and never returned to finish.

Category drywall,interior painters

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you!

06/28/2019

I could not have been happier with the quality of work and the attention to detail. They were on time, cleaned up and extremely professional. We plan on using them again for more projects.

Description of Work
Painting the kitchen, hallway and bathroom

Category interior painters

Thank you! It was great working for you, and we are so glad you were pleased with the results!

01/16/2019

Collins painting was so professional, courteous and the job they performed was excellent. I would highly recommend their services. I have recommended them to numerous people. I was very happy with their work. I have had painters before but never this expertise. There was never a mess. They are my go to professional painters. If you want quality and perfection, call Collins Painting.

Description of Work
Painting for kitchen, hallways and living room

Category interior painters

Thank you. We appreciate the opportunity to work for you!

01/15/2019

Very Well, excellent Very Professional and on time every day.

Description of Work
Painting and ceilings of numerous rooms

Category interior painters

Thanks, it was a fun project!

10/08/2018

This review is in two parts and both are 5 stars. First Jeff Collins and his team came to our rescue when another painting company Ghosted us in the middle of a project. They were able to come in and finish our closets within 48 hours of calling them so I could get my kids clothes away and get them back to sleeping in their bedrooms. Truly amazing. The second is the actual completion of the job. Not only do the rooms look amazing, but they were able to take the swiss cheese walls the previous owner left us and made them look like new. Will definitely be using them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Painted our second floor along with multiple wall repairs

Category drywall,interior painters

05/03/2018

Collins Painting is exceptional. The bring a large enough crew to accomplish large jobs in a reasonable amount of time, and the attention to detail is outstanding. No drips, no uneven edge lines, and a very consistent finish (no roller marks / the color looks like a smooth continuous surface with no imperfections). Have hired Collins multiple times and received consistent results. Very reasonable pricing too.

Description of Work
Painting interior of house

04/24/2018

As always with Collins Painting it went wonderfully well. Their professionalism, expertise and efficiency are second to none. Jeff Collins and his team were courteous and every day the work was carried out to the highest of standards. It was done in a timely manner and clean up was immaculate.

Description of Work
Painting of walls, ceiling, trim and a fireplace

11/16/2017

I was very impressed with all aspects of the process. (1) The owner, Jeff, provided a thorough and professional proposal. I also appreciated his updates along with the way. (2) The painters were professional, respectful and very quiet. I work from home and almost forgot they were here at times. (3) They arrived on time every day. (4) I was impressed by their “uniform” of khakis and white shirts. When I paint, I always have paint covering my clothing and that is what I’m used seeing with other painters…but not them! Their clothing remained neat. (5) Their work was outstanding and their cleanup with exceptional.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

Interior painting, staining, wallpaper removal, drywall repair, kitchen & bath painting, striping, fine finish spraying, deck cleaning & finishing.

Exterior painting & wallpaper installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express