Coldstream Exteriors

Milford, OH 45150

Full Roof Replacement

Full Roof Replacement

roofing202045231
Roof Damage repair, They were very pleased with how fast the turn around was!

With over 20 years of experience, our team can handle all of your homes exterior needs. From roofing and gutters, to siding and paint, our team has you covered. We offer a wide range of material choices, catering all services to fit the needs of our clients. We love working together with individuals who are looking to enhance their home’s exterior and pride ourselves on reliability and delivering results our clients are proud of....

roofing (40)gutter repair (11)siding companies (7)countertop installation (7)chimney repair (2)hurricane shutters (1)chimney cap repair (1)window replacement (1)

02/04/2021

The service went very well, they are very attentive, I've been referred by a friend, they are quick and they clean up after themselves. I will recommend them to my family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a roof replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2020

Thank you for the review, [Member Name Removed]. We enjoyed working with you and look forward to helping anyone you send our way!

02/04/2021

It went really well. He prepped us and he even came the day the inspector came and did a walk through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. We enjoyed working with you!

02/04/2021

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a roof replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and the kind words.

02/04/2021

The work was fine. The quality was good. They did a very good job and no complaints. They were very courteous. The service was fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

Thank you for your business and review. We appreciate the positive feedback!

02/04/2021

They did a good job handling the insurance. They did a good job. They were on time and professional. They were very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed new roof and gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

Thank you for the review, [Member Name Removed]. I'm glad we could help you with your project!

02/03/2021

The work was done but there were issues with how long they've worked, materials, and overpricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and chimney work.

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

02/03/2021

The service was good, but I think they overcharged me. He took care of everything including the papers of the insurance. They cleaned up after themselves, but I was a little disappointed about the overcharged.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

Thanks for the review! We got the insurance company to cover the cost of the roof and billed per the insurance settlement. I will reach out today to discuss and make sure we are on the same page! Best Wishes.

02/02/2021

They did a great job and were super responsive. They were great with any questions I had and frankly were one of the best companies I have worked with. I would highly recommend them and I will definitely be hiring them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put on a new roof, replaced a chimney cap, and replaced some of my cedar siding.

CATEGORY roofing,siding,chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2020

Thank you for the kind words, [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate your business.

02/02/2021

They did a perfect job, were really easy to work with, and they worked with our insurance. They cleaned up really well and we had no issues with anything. We would highly recommend them and we would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced our roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2020

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]! Your were great to work with.

02/02/2021

They did a great job and I would definitely hire them again. I would recommend them as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put up a new roof for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

Thanks a lot, [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate the kind words.

Free Inspections, Roofing Estimates & Repairs, Full Roof Replacements, Metal Roof Installation, Vinyl & Aluminum Siding, Chimney Repair, Painting.