All Around Joe LLC

With Angi since February 2011

Awards & Badges

5946 Woodspoint Dr

Milford, OH 45150

Handyman services, general remodeling, kitchens, basements, painting services. ...

handyman (332)electrician (46)plumbers (38)drywall (37)door installation (35)pressure washing (35)lighting (33)interior painting (30)tile installation (23)basement remodeling (22)home remodeling (20)woodworking (19)

04/27/2021

Awesome service & great to work with! Definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair sliding glass patio door

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2021

02/04/2021

All Around Joe was great to work with and did a fantastic job on siding repair that was damaged. The job was completed by John who did a fantastic job under two hours. Rita from the office did a great job coordinating times and was extremely helpful. I highly recommend using All Around Joe for the jobs you are unable to do yourself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding Repair

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2021

08/10/2020

Electrical and prefabricated sauna install

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Zach and Joe did a great job. They arrived on time and knocked out the sauna setup plus light installation in a days work. I would definitely hire them again.

CATEGORY contractors,electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

It was our pleasure and I thank you for choosing All Around Joe.

05/01/2020

Rita was great to work with in setting up the appointment. She put up with several back and forth emails from me with questions regarding the work. Zach arrived on time, was very nice, professional, and did an excellent job. I believe their price was very good for the work they did. In fact, we're already lining up another job with them. Thanks All Around Joe!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the rusted metal chimney flashing painted, as well as the wood louvers above our garage per our HOA request.

CATEGORY house painters,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

It was our pleasure and we look forward to working with you in the future

02/06/2020

There were some issues, but they were resolved quickly and efficiently, once they were understood. Pleasure to work with. Look forward to other opportunities in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog Door Install

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

I look forward to working with you again.

11/09/2019

Great but the price was over priced

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Freon in refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2019

We appreciate the review but I think you have the wrong company. We don’t do anything with Freon.

11/01/2019

This was such a smooth process! Not understanding completely what was about to be done to my existing cabinets, I was a little nervous! Joe took the time to explain everything he would be doing and put my mind at ease right away. Joe is very particular and detail oriented. My new appliance looks like it has always been there! You cannot tell anything was every done to make room for this new oven. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was in need of having a built-in double oven replace an existing microwave oven combination. The double oven was 6 inches taller than existing appliance, therefore needing to made modifications to my cabinetry.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

Photo for All Around Joe LLC - 5946 Woodspoint Dr, Milford, OH - 38208654

Thank you very much for the kind words. You were a pleasure to work for and I appreciate you giving us the opportunity to work for you.

08/30/2019

This is the second time I have used this company, and I have been extremely pleased both times. This time I needed some repair work to my deck and previously they installed lights, a range hood, bathroom hardware and soffit repair and painting. They are prompt, professional and hard-working. I would rate them as exceptional and recommend them highly. I will definitely be using their services in th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair to deck

CATEGORY handyman service,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

Thank you. It has been our pleasure and we look forward to working for you again

08/05/2019

John from All Around Joe arrived punctually, was attentive to my requirements, pleasant, courteous and an all around professional. All work was completed within a very reasonable timeframe and at a very reasonable cost. I will definitely be a repeat customer!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had several projects, including lighting replacement, range hood replacement, drywall repair, bathroom fixture installation, and soffit repair.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,gutter cleaning,handyman service,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I will be sure to pass this along to John to keep up the good work. We look forward to helping u in the future.

06/06/2019

Great service and great craftsmanship. Very reasonable on the pricing, on time and great communication. Can’t recommend enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Base trim on front porch

CATEGORY handyman service,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2019

Thank you.

brick work, roofing, hvac,real hardwood install or refinish,

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover