All Around Joe LLC

Founded undefined • With Angi since February 2011

Handyman services, general remodeling, kitchens, basements, painting services.

2022 Super Service Award

Floating wood floorA Service Provider's profile imageA Service Provider's profile image

handyman (338)electrician (47)plumbers (41)drywall (37)pressure washing (36)door installation (35)lighting (34)interior painting (31)tile installation (24)basement remodeling (22)home remodeling (21)woodworking (19)

09/06/2022

Gerard S.

The work went well. The only problem was that closet doors were an odd shape, which was not the fault ofAll Around Joe.

Description of Work
Install new doors on main floor

Work Completed On 09/06/2022

I’m glad we could get everything figured out and new doors installed for you. We look forward to possibly working for you in the future

08/16/2022

Laura B.

Being new to the Milford area, it's so good to find a reliable, friendly local handyman business. Our project was for removing and installing 2 toilets. I set up the appointment with Rita and she sent two handymen, Dave and Moe, who were punctual, courteous and did a great job. We noticed one of the toilets was wobbly after a couple of days of installation, so I called back to get the issue resolved. Rita apologized and sent repairmen within 2 hours the same day and resolved the problem at no extra charge! We appreciate their professionalism and integrity in making sure the job is done right. My husband and I would definitely recommend All Around Joe LLC for future home repair projects.

Description of Work
2 toilets removed and 2 new toilets installed

Category handyman service, plumbing

Work Completed On 07/28/2022

Thank you for using our services. We look forward to working for you in the future. Welcome to the neighborhood

08/15/2022

Dan G.

They promptly showed up at the scheduled time and did an excellent job. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
replaced a post and reattached fence, made gate latch line up better. built a ramp into shed

Work Completed On 08/12/2022

Thank you so much for using our services and we look forward to working for you in the future

05/14/2022

Charles E.

John was very professional. He executed the work well, and alerted us to some issues regarding one of the projects. Thank you. We would definitely work with All Around Joe again.

Description of Work
We had a range of work done, including caulking concrete steps, repairing a damaged wall, pressure washing porch/walkways/patio, etc.

Category handyman service, pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/14/2022

02/16/2022

Patricia N.

Started off well. Never finished detail work, put in a new, albeit 5 year old furnace/AC the warranty had expired when his “guy” installed it, and by the way, I’m in the process of replacing the furnace now. Also, installed the tubing of the AC unit backwards, which turned out to flood my basement, then deny there was an installation problem. Tried charging me extra for work negotiated in contract. If you use him, watch everything he or his crew does. I was naive and “trusted him”.

Description of Work
Bought a condo that needed serious remodeling. Every surface was touched.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, flooring contractor, picture framing, house cleaning, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, water heater repair, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/16/2017

[Member Name Removed] must be mistaken. She did not use All Around Joe for these services. Installing furnaces is not one of our services. We did some work back in 2017 for her but nothing since. So sorry she had this bad experience but it was not All Around Joe.

11/16/2021

Stacey B.

He came on time, early even, and had our shutters up in less than an hour. We are getting our house ready to sell and we needed this project done fairly quickly, they were able to come out in less than a week after our first contact. Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Replace/secure shutters

Work Completed On 11/16/2021

10/26/2021

Theresa C.

Joe was prompt and professional. He responded quickly and completed a project that another contractor had not been able to finish. He was very considerate of my desire to have the problem resolved quickly, he was respectful our home and communicated clearly what needed to be done and of his timeframe. We will definitely use him for future projects.

Description of Work
Cabinet assembly and install, sink install

Category countertops, handyman service, house cleaning, plumbing

Work Completed On 10/25/2021

04/27/2021

Lorie F.

Awesome service & great to work with! Definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Repair sliding glass patio door

Category doors

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

02/04/2021

Gary G.

All Around Joe was great to work with and did a fantastic job on siding repair that was damaged. The job was completed by John who did a fantastic job under two hours. Rita from the office did a great job coordinating times and was extremely helpful. I highly recommend using All Around Joe for the jobs you are unable to do yourself.

Description of Work
Siding Repair

Category siding

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

08/10/2020

Rachael G.

Electrical and prefabricated sauna install

Description of Work
Zach and Joe did a great job. They arrived on time and knocked out the sauna setup plus light installation in a days work. I would definitely hire them again.

Category contractors, electrician, lighting

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

It was our pleasure and I thank you for choosing All Around Joe.

05/01/2020

Alisa S.

Rita was great to work with in setting up the appointment. She put up with several back and forth emails from me with questions regarding the work. Zach arrived on time, was very nice, professional, and did an excellent job. I believe their price was very good for the work they did. In fact, we're already lining up another job with them. Thanks All Around Joe!

Description of Work
We needed the rusted metal chimney flashing painted, as well as the wood louvers above our garage per our HOA request.

Category house painters, dog fence

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

It was our pleasure and we look forward to working with you in the future

02/06/2020

Mark P.

There were some issues, but they were resolved quickly and efficiently, once they were understood. Pleasure to work with. Look forward to other opportunities in the future.

Description of Work
Dog Door Install

Work Completed On 02/06/2020

I look forward to working with you again.

11/09/2019

Jackie .

Great but the price was over priced

Description of Work
Freon in refrigerator

Work Completed On 11/03/2019

We appreciate the review but I think you have the wrong company. We don’t do anything with Freon.

11/01/2019

Kimberly M.

This was such a smooth process! Not understanding completely what was about to be done to my existing cabinets, I was a little nervous! Joe took the time to explain everything he would be doing and put my mind at ease right away. Joe is very particular and detail oriented. My new appliance looks like it has always been there! You cannot tell anything was every done to make room for this new oven. When the job was complete, he left the work area probably cleaner than it was when he got here!!! I would hire Joe again in a heartbeat. I waited awhile for him to be able to do the install but it was well worth the wait! Thanks a million Joe!!!

Description of Work
I was in need of having a built-in double oven replace an existing microwave oven combination. The double oven was 6 inches taller than existing appliance, therefore needing to made modifications to my cabinetry.

Work Completed On 10/31/2019

Review for All Around Joe LLC - 5946 Woodspoint Dr, Milford, OH - 38208654

Thank you very much for the kind words. You were a pleasure to work for and I appreciate you giving us the opportunity to work for you.

08/30/2019

Vickie H.

This is the second time I have used this company, and I have been extremely pleased both times. This time I needed some repair work to my deck and previously they installed lights, a range hood, bathroom hardware and soffit repair and painting. They are prompt, professional and hard-working. I would rate them as exceptional and recommend them highly. I will definitely be using their services in the future.

Description of Work
Repair to deck

Category handyman service, deck cleaning

Work Completed On 08/29/2019

Thank you. It has been our pleasure and we look forward to working for you again

08/05/2019

Vickie H.

John from All Around Joe arrived punctually, was attentive to my requirements, pleasant, courteous and an all around professional. All work was completed within a very reasonable timeframe and at a very reasonable cost. I will definitely be a repeat customer!

Description of Work
I had several projects, including lighting replacement, range hood replacement, drywall repair, bathroom fixture installation, and soffit repair.

Category drywall, electrician, gutter cleaning, handyman service, lighting

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I will be sure to pass this along to John to keep up the good work. We look forward to helping u in the future.

06/06/2019

Christopher W.

Great service and great craftsmanship. Very reasonable on the pricing, on time and great communication. Can’t recommend enough.

Description of Work
Base trim on front porch

Category handyman service, siding

Work Completed On 06/06/2019

Thank you.

05/25/2019

Denise D.

'they have done several jobs for me. They are fast, nice, and do great work.

Description of Work
painting, patching walls,

Category contractors, handyman service, woodworking

Work Completed On 05/24/2019

05/13/2019

Preeti S.

The office promptly returned my call to find out what needed to be done, checked with Joe and called back to schedule the work day. Brandon installed a few lights, hung some pictures, fixed screens that had holes and fixed a couple of running toilets. He was professional and friendly, but not overly chatty which I appreciate. Did all the work well. (Minor point: He also is one of the only handymen I've ever had who knows how to use footies i.e. wear them only in the house. Usually people walk out to the truck, walk in the yard, etc. while keeping the footies on and then walk right back in the house. That is not the point of footies.)

Description of Work
Various House Projects

Category handyman service, lighting, plumbing

Work Completed On 04/04/2019

05/04/2019

CYNTHIA C.

The project went very well. Joe was able to start and finish work on time. His staff is reliable and trustworthy. John is an excellent painter. We have used Joe for various remodeling projects since 2013. We were pleased with his work and have used him for 6 more remodel projects on investment properties as well as our private residence. Other projects have included painting, plumbing, electrical, excavating, basement remodeling including installation of a bathroom, installation of an egress window and deck build. Joe is a true craftsman and wants the job done right. He is our contractor of choice and look forward to many more projects with him.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and painting, furnish and install water heater, furnish and install laundry sink, wash exterior of house, grout under the patio and front steps

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, drywall, handyman service, plumbing, water heater repair, pressure washing, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/01/2018

Jess S.

Reliable contractors are hard to find. Reliable contractors that also do quality work are unicorns. Joe is a unicorn. He delivers quality work on time and in budget. He's punctual, professional, and has an incredible eye for detail. I am excited to work with Joe on future projects and recommend him to all my friends.

Description of Work
Full home renovation

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, closet systems, drywall, electrician, picture framing, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 04/30/2019

Review for All Around Joe LLC - 5946 Woodspoint Dr, Milford, OH - 37849934

Richard & Lynn G.

Best experience I have had with a contractor. From the start, communication was great. Would text me every day to let me know when he would be there. I had some issues with the original structure and he explained everything about what he would repair and why. Attention to detail and the quality of work was outstanding. Always left the jobsite clean. I already have other projects we will have him do in the future.

Description of Work
Deck repairs and resurfacing

Category decks, deck cleaning

Work Completed On 04/30/2019

It was our pleasure and I look forward to our next venture together.

Colleen R.

Joe and his team are great. True gems and a Jack of All Trades. Always on time and communicated with us regularly. So happy to have worked with Joe and his team. We can’t wait to work on more projects with him!

Description of Work
Demo kitchen, install brand new kitchen

Category electrician, handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters