ALANS PLUMBING

Founded 1995 • With Angi since November 2002

ALSO DOING BUSINESS AS: A T PLUMBING. LOCALLY OWNED & OPERATED....

Halpin Plumbing Inc

Since 1951, Halpin Plumbing has been providing Plumbing Experts to the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky region. Our many skilled plumbers have been providing services in an around the city of Cincinnati for over 60 years. No plumbing problem is too big or small, but just a phone call away. Additional email - Skylar@halpinplumbing.com

A Accurate Service Plumbing, Heating & Air, Electric Co Inc.

A Accurate Service Plumbing, Heating & Air, Electric Co Inc. Additional phone - (515) 541-0855.

Apollo Home

Apollo Home strives to be the one company you can count on day or night for home repair, maintenance and comfort. We specialize in residential repair and replacement of heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing and electrical systems, as well as drain clearing and main sewer line repair. We service Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are on time. We know your time is valuable, so Apollo promises to arrive at your home within the time window you select. If our technician doesn’t arrive on time, we’ll waive the service charge.* Repairs are Breakdown Free. If the same part or repair fails in the first year, we guarantee to replace the part and do the repair again for free.* We offer Peace of Mind. We accept responsibility for your complete 100% satisfaction with the operation of the equipment and service provided by Apollo and paid for by you. If you are dissatisfied with our work, we will promptly correct the problem or keep working until the problem is resolved. HVAC Lemons Not Allowed. Your entire heating or cooling unit installed by Apollo will be replaced by Apollo at NO CHARGE if your heat exchanger or AC compressor fails within 20 years of the installation date.** Apollo Home technicians, plumbers, and electricians are professionals who are trained to be experts in their fields and have received hundreds of hours of training from Apollo Home through our industry-certified education program, Apollo Home University. All of our HVAC technicians, electricians and plumbers wear an Apollo Home uniform and undergo a rigorous background check. The process includes drug testing, criminal check and drivers check. All are licensed and insured. We’re proud of our team and want you to be comfortable with them in your home. Feel free to ask them questions! They’re happy to explain their process, how something works or teach you how to perform basic maintenance.

Offers by Apollo Home on Angi

07/11/2012

He did a really good job. He did it in two days. He gave us really good service. Very nice and pleasant and has good work ethics.

Description of Work
Did the plumbing for our new bathroom.

04/04/2011

He came out within two or three hours of my calling. The turn off valve wasn?t working and I couldn?t stop the water leak. Their prices were adequate. He used quality copper pipe and set the valve properly; so, it was easy to turn off. He cleaned up and didn't leave any mess around.

Description of Work
I used Alans Plumbing about a year and a half ago to replace a PVC pipe to copper and to re-route it.

02/17/2011

I called Alan to get a quote on having a hot water heater installed in a rental house. He called back that night in response to my voice mail. He told me that he would check with his supplier and call me that next day with a current price on an A. O. Smith water heater that met my specs. I never heard back from him.

Description of Work
Called to get a quote on a water heater plus installation

Category water heater repair

01/15/2011

Can't say much. I had him come while my son was home and no complaints. All went very smooth and disposal works well.

Description of Work
New garbage disposal installed. Alan picked up needed part based on my description and installed

12/30/2010

I called and left a message. Alan called back within 10 minutes at 3pm. Although I told him we could wait until tomorrow, he told me he was finishing a job and could be here in about an hour. He arrived at 4:15 and got right to work. It took him an hour as the clog was in the wall. He was very nice and cleaned up after he finished. We got a 10% discount because of Angie's List. I would not hesitat...

Description of Work
Opened a clogged drain in the kitchen sink.

Category drain cleaning

INSTALLATION, REPAIRS & RE-PIPING FOR GAS & WATER LINES, SEWAGE, DRAIN CLEANING & PLUMBING REMODELING. WATER HEATERS & SOFTENERS, WELL & PUMPS.