A-Pro Southwest Ohio Home Inspection

Founded 1994 • With Angi since November 2016

1081-B State Route 28 Bypass

Milford, OH 45150

It pays to hire a home inspector with an expert knowledge of homes in Southwest Ohio, including Hamilton, Butler, Warren, Clermont, and Brown County, Ohio. That’s what you receive when you call your A-Pro Southwest Ohio Home Inspection Service. Here’s what else you can expect: good old-fashioned friendly, respectful service; clear answers to your home inspection questions; and genuine professionals who will take the time to make your investment count. We encourage you to walk through the home inspection with us, ask questions, and learn valuable information about the property, areas of concern, and its positive attributes....

04/17/2022

paula M.

Tom and his colleague Nicole were great to work with. Email reminders and fully explaining what they would do including checking out the roof and soffits with a drone. She was friendly and wrote a very complete report. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
House Inspection

Category home inspection, radon testing, mold removal

02/28/2022

Samantha C.

Tom did a great job with our home inspection. He found quite a lot and help point out which things were concerning and which were normal for a house of this age. He did a great job explaining some of the more complicated findings. I would highly recommend A-Pro!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

11/16/2021

John L.

Nicole performed a thorough, detailed inspection of the entire house from roof and attic to foundation. She did not let rain interfere at all with a complete check of the exterior. She patiently checked every window, door, cabinet, drawer, plumbing fixture, electrical outlet and switch, fire alarm and more as well as the water heater, a thorough test of the furnace and careful examination of the electrical service. All the while Nicole explained what she was learning about the house and willingly answered my questions. She provided a full, easy-to-read and helpful report on the promised schedule.

Description of Work
House inspection before selling

Category home inspection

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind review. Nicole is a an extraordinary home inspector. She is thorough, complete and really cares about doing a great job. Good luck with your new home.

01/16/2021

Gregg S.

Tom (owner) took his time, walking buyer through the inspection, pointing out any issues and advising MaryBeth on preventive maintenance that would be necessary. Tom also managed to find issue that had been missed by the buikders previous inspections. Because of Tom Armstrong, I feel like MaryBeth is now fully aware of the house she is buying. Tom did a above avg job and spent five hours checking every nook in the home, Tom has what I call OWNERSHIP PRIDE) He cares and it shows, Would 100% recommend A-Pro SW Ohio Home Inspection to anyone. Thank you so much for saving me significant amount of money down the road.

Description of Work
Home inspection, termite inspection, radon inspection

12/02/2020

Tim M.

Nicole conducted my inspection, and she was worth every penny! She took her time, walking me through the inspection, pointing out any issues and advising me on preventive maintenance that would be necessary. She also managed to find a significant structural issue that had been missed by previous inspections. Because of Nicole, I feel like I am fully aware of the house I am buying, and feel confident in the condition of my 90yr old house. Would 100% recommend A-Pro SW Ohio Home Inspection to anyone. Thank you so much for saving me significant amount of money down the road.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

12/02/2020

April H.

Honest, detailed oriented companies are ever harder to come by these days but Tom and his team are just that. It was worth every penny to hire them for our home inspection. Peace of mind is invaluable when buying a home and they gave us just that. If you want a thorough home inspection hire A-Pro. They know what they are doing and they do it well. Thank you, Tom. And thank you for hiring a team of talented individuals. Trust can’t be bought but you offered it freely.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

10/07/2020

David K.

Tom was excellent. I called to ask about his services and schedule an appointment. He was very informative about what's included and other options available. He was able to come on the day I needed, and understood that it may need to be postponed at the last minute depending on the homeowner. He arrived on time and I met with him to explain specific areas I wanted checked in the home. He examined the home and pointed out issues so I understood the problem and probable cause. We was very thorough and noticed things that were small that I never would have seen. He used a drone to cover the roof and outside areas. He took photos of all issues. He gave me a recap at the end of the inspection and then sent the full report the next day. It was extremely detailed and photos were included with arrows pointing to specific problems. My realtor was also impressed with his work. He also followed up to make sure everything was satisfactory. I highly recommend Tom.

Description of Work
House inspection, radon, sewer

08/09/2020

Matthew S.

Tom with A-Pro SW is extremely knowledgeable. Within the first 15 minutes of our pre-drywall inspection that we had Tom do on a new house we are building Tom had already found a major structural issue that more made up for any money spent on the inspection itself. There were tons of other findings from that inspection that resulted in us making sure that the house we were building was being built to code and best practices. I also had Tom come out to do another inspection closer to the closing on our new build and Tom uncovered that our sewer pipe was not installed correctly resulting in the builder needing to rip up part of our front yard to repair. I was very thankful for Tom finding this otherwise we would have moved in and had issues with sewage backing up into the house. Tom discovered many issues that needed addressed and I will definitely be using him again in a year when I am due for 1 year warranty claims on our new build house. Highly recommend Tom and A-Pro SW to other people.

Description of Work
New build pre-drywall inspection and pre-settlemnt inspection

Category home inspection, mold removal

08/07/2020

Sam H.

Impressed by professionalism and friendliness. Quickly and thoroughly completed at quite a fair price. Also, were open to talk general questions and possibilities. Happy to recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Home inspection for purchase

Category pest control, home inspection, radon testing

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for the review. We try to help make the inspection process as easy and informative as possible. We want the home to be a Dream Home not a Nightmare.

04/06/2020

Mary D.

It went very well! I am a first time home buyer and had hundreds of questions and Nicole walked me through her process. She answered every question I had with patience and was incredibly thorough throughout the entire inspection! I am very pleased with her work as she saw things that were hidden as well as items clear as day that I would have never spotted! Also, although we are going though this pandemic, she came out quickly and took all precautions to keep herself and myself safe! I felt extremely comfortable! A huge bonus for me was that my inspector (Nicole) was a female. I am a young female and I know what I don’t know but it was extremely comforting to know that I could ask every question in the book and feel empowered to do so! I would most definitely go with A-Pro again!

Description of Work
Whole home inspection

11/30/2019

Christina S.

Tom was very professional in answering my questions regarding the home we are purchasing. The report he provided was timely and thorough, Would definitely use his services again.

Description of Work
Whole home inspection

Category home inspection

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for your kind review. Our entire organization takes pride in our work and we inspect homes as if our children or parents were going to live there. We want it to be your #dreamhomenot nightmare.

03/13/2019

Christina W.

I recently had A-Pro do the inspection for a house I'm looking to buy. Tom and Brandon were very friendly and very thorough. I shadowed the inspection and they were great about explaining things to me as they went and answering questions. I am a repeat customer; Tom also looked at the previous house I was considering and his inspection uncovered issues that made me decide against that purchase. This one seems a lot more promising, and it's nice to be confident I know what I'm getting into.

Description of Work
House inspection

06/10/2018

Joey B.

Very thorough, very professional.

Description of Work
Home Inspection.

03/12/2018

Shawn F.

Tom was great. He showed up on time and thoroughly explained everything he was going to do. We asked him to do a regular house inspection, radon and termite inspections. We are buying a small condo (<1,500 s.f.) but he spent nearly two hours inspecting every part of it. In the end we had a great list of items to be corrected along with corresponding pics. We submitted his list to the sellers and they agreed to fix each one. We highly recommend Tom and A-Pro!

Description of Work
Condo Inspection

09/20/2017

Matt T.

Service was great. He showed up on time, was very detail oriented, and patiently answered questions. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Home + radon for potential home purchase.

07/20/2017

Chirag H.

A-Pro is very thorough in the inspection process. Thomas was very professional and punctual. He sat with us to go over all the issues and explained how to fix them. Very helpful. He also shared a nice arial picture which he took using his drone. Thank you Thomas!

Description of Work
Complete Home inspection and Radon.

07/20/2017

Stephan I.

I'm in the process of buying my first home and have been blown away at the professionalism and thoroughness of A-Pro's inspection. The amount of detail involved in this inspection process is far superior to any other inspection I've heard from my friends and I was most impressed by the personalized book with the inspection report and maintenance advice. If you want the best, go with A-Pro!

Description of Work
I needed an home inspection

05/27/2017

Barb S.

Great. Thomas had a client cancel so he did the inspection right away. He sat down with us that same afternoon and went over everything and even had pictures. He has a drone take pictures of the roof so he doesn't damage the roof by walking on it. We also get a nicely bound copy of the report in addition to the electronic copy. He was very professional and friendly. His fees are reasonable and we have already hired him for another job. We couldn't be more pleased.

Description of Work
Home, insect, and radon inspection on a home we are intending to purchase.

05/08/2017

Jenna R.

The process was smooth. Tom was highly professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. He took his time with us, making us feel confident in his abilities and in the purchase of our new home.

Description of Work
Complete Home Inspection including termite and radon.

01/13/2017

Rachael R.

It went seamless. The inspector, Thomas Amrstrong worked diligently to get the job done. He was prepared on time, he was extremely thorough and engaged my husband and I during the process. He was instrumental in this purchase, and we are very happy with the service we were given. We will definitely be referring A Pro in the future to friends and family.

Description of Work
My husband and I just purchased our dream home, and needed the whole house inspection done.

Category home inspection, radon testing

Thank you for the review. I am glad you were pleased with my service. Good luck with your new home and baby.

EAGLE EYE HOME INSPECTIONS

Get an accurate Home, Radon, Termite, and Pool inspection report when you rely on EAGLE EYE HOME INSPECTIONS of Cincinnati, OH. Our inspection company checks every detail of your property.

HighTek Home Inspections, LLC

HighTek Home Inspections is a state of Ohio fully licensed, bonded, and insured Veteran owned company that provides high quality, state of the art home inspections to the Greater Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio areas. We take the fear out of the home buying process by utilizing the highest level of technological detection equipment available within all aspects of our inspection process. This includes the usage of items such as drones, crawlspace inspection robots, FLIR thermal imaging devices, digital moisture meters, and more at no extra charge! Services We Offer: In addition to our Residential Home Inspection that includes a free Termite Inspection, we also offer Mold and Radon Testing as well. These services can be added onto the home inspection at a discounted price or they are also offered solely as standalone services as well. Why Choose Us? The reason is simple. Visit our reviews and qualifications page and decide for yourself; https://app.spectora.com/home-inspectors/my-inspection-company-6cc76d219b. When you choose HTHI to inspect your home, you can rest assured knowing that our inspectors are not only fully accredited by the State of Ohio, but are also Certified Professional Inspectors (CPIs), with InterNACH, the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors. The Areas We Service: All of Greater Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio. To include the following counties; Butler, Preble, Hamilton, Clermont, Warren, Montgomery, Miami, Clark, Greene, and Clinton. Military Discount: As a Veteran owned company we support our fellow Vets by offering a 10% discount on our home inspection prices. You must mention this when scheduling your home inspection. A military ID card or DD214 can be used as proof of service for the discount. Booking Your Inspection: Inspections can booked by calling 513.218.2695. They can also be scheduled on our website at www.hightekhomeinspections.com If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call!

A&D Specialty Services LLC.

RT1106
    Ohio Dept of Health
    08/30/2018
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Complete Home Inspections for real estate transactions. Radon Testing. Termite Inspections as needed for a real estate transaction.

Home repairs or Radon Mitigation.