Robinson Heating And Air

Founded 1946 • With Angi since July 2006

1208 2nd Ave

Middletown, OH 45044

Robinson Heating and Air is a family-owned and operated heating and cooling contractor serving the Southwest Ohio area.Since 1946, we have been providing high-quality, Heating and Air conditioning Service and Repair and Installation. Commercial, Residential and cracked heat exchangers and carbon monoxide.Emergency Repair, Preventative...

06/02/2022

Angela A.

Furnace and AC unit installed. Don’t look any further for a company. Robinson’s is the company. Customer service from first phone call to initial estimate to finish product quality efficiency well mannered crew, Showed up every morning on time and very knowledgeable. Customer service seems to be something in the past and this company thrives on giving 100% from start to finish. We are truly blessed. Thank you, God bless

Description of Work
New Furnace and AC unit installed

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/23/2018

Barbara S.

So far so good.

Description of Work
Installed a new heat pump.

08/21/2017

John M.

I have a contract with Robinson Heating and Air. I have a service contract with them, but I can't tell you what it is per year. I had a problem with the last inspection. The technician rewired something wrong, and things didn't work right. I have no problems with them.

Description of Work
They were out for my winter heating inspection.

02/04/2017

Andrea B.

09/15/2016

Richard H.

I have used them over a period of time. I've had a furnace put in by them 20 years ago. They did a pretty good job. I think the rice was in the ballpark. I use them for furnace and stuff, service and things. They're pretty good on responsiveness. They were neat. I had an issue with the equipment. It had some leak around some of the parts. It was an Amana system, the condenser leaked. As a matter of fact, the evaporator was replaced under warranty from the manufacturer for the parts but I had to pay for the service.

Description of Work
They put in a heat pump.

09/15/2016

Richard H.

I have used them over a period of time. I had a furnace put in about 20 years ago. They did a pretty good job on the heat pump. I think the price was pretty much in the ballpark. Their quality is good; I have used them on the furnace for service and things on occasion. They are pretty good at responsiveness and punctuality. They were neat. The equipment has some leakage around some of the parts. It was an Amana system and some of the parts including the evaporator coil were replaced under warranty from the manufacturer, but I had to pay for the labor.

Description of Work
For heating and air conditioning I use Robinson Heating And Air in Middletown. They put in a heat pump five or six years ago.

07/14/2015

Charlotte R.

had two young people installing it; and knowing nothing about it; when I went down to look, if looked fine. About 2 hrs later the one that alwys came to our home to repair, Came, checked work, went out door and said I will be back in about an hour. When he returned he had all kinds of copper piping, faucets, etc. When I went down to look he had replaced all the work the other two had done and put in a beautiful system. when he finished it was a beautiful job and has been geat ever since. That was 2 yrs ago.

Description of Work
He replaced with new boilder furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

It is a little hard to respond to a review posted 6 years after a job has been completed. How to respond to a review that states that we did finish the job satisfactorily and has worked fine since? Seems that we performed well.

03/10/2015

Daniel G.

An on call representative came out and said he would have to come back on Monday. He never showed up on monday. I called the company they had no record of our call, service, and any information regarding us. I talked to the manager he assured me he would take care of it. Nothing happened. I called again and it was a repeat to the time before. No records of us. No one knows what is going on and our furnace is still not fixed. Its been 19 days of this drama!

Description of Work
Our furnace was making a terrible noise we called to get it fixed.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We have searched our GPS, all phone records, etc. and we have NEVER been to this location or worked for this customer. That is not even a listed charge for us to come out, as our minimum is a $95.00 service call. Further, our technicians are paid only on the calls turned in, and nobody in our company claimed time for pay for this location that day. Again, this is NOT or has ever been our customer.

02/17/2015

Roy J.

Good

Description of Work
Service Boiler

12/09/2014

DAVID Y.

It went very well. They arrived when they said they would and did the job well. They respected my home and and went about there business in a professional courteous manner.

Description of Work
Installed new A/C.

11/25/2014

Brian W.

The entire installation process took about 6 hours, and the two crew members were very professional and skilled. I was confident with their work, and very pleased with the new furnace. The installers did mis-program the digital thermostat though, and I had to call the service department to come out that same evening. The service agent came promptly and quickly solved the problem. Great company.

Description of Work
Installed a new gas furnace.

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/12/2014

Melissa T.

A mouse had built a nest inside the control panel, chewed thru wires, and shorted out the capacitor. They fixed it, removed the nest (and the babies :( ) and cleaned it, tested pressures, etc. They charged $163 for the whole thing and didn't even once mention replacing my 17 year old unit (as some other companies have). This is the second time they've done work for me, and it's always been my experience that they do a great job at reasonable rates.

Description of Work
Preventive maintenance, replacing capacitor and 2 wires.

04/09/2014

Brian W.

Provider very helpful, inspects our HVAC system twice a year. Will plan to use them when it is time to replace. I appreciate their responsiveness and professionalism.

Description of Work
Inspect furnace and air conditioner

11/02/2013

RICH N.

We were having trouble with their a/c and finally, after I had them out a couple of times and spend hundreds of dollars to them, I climbed up in the attic and just check it out myself because I'm an electrician. I found out that there's a big two inch opening on the filter of the a/c unit. I called the owner and told him if it was the efficient way to run an a/c and he agreed to me that it wasn't. I was happy that they did come and correct it after I complained but I told them I was very upset that they would treat the elderly couple with an issue like that. They can't get up in the attic anymore to check it out, that's why we are paying them. I wasn't happy with their service but I was happy that they did come back once they were caught. Obviously, I won't use them again. Their work was good, but the problem was they neglected a major problem with the system that they obviously saw. They were putting a wrong size air filter on the system that didn't fit and they left a big gap there which made it inefficient. The owner was sympathetic when I told him the problem and they took care of it. They were responsive to that but I couldn't give them a good rating.

Description of Work
We used Robinson Heating & Air Cond for mom and dad's heating and a/c service.

06/23/2008

MAXWELL M.

Follow-up report on service after installation of Amana 16SEER heat pump. The lack of detailed information on just how the system was to operate made it necessary to keep detailed records of when the unit extracted heat and when it defrosted. It was apparent from this that there was something wrong. It required several service calls to determine that there was a part failure and a refrigerant leak - the cause of the frequent serial defrost operations. Repairs were made and the system seems to be operating very well, at least for air conditioning. More experience is necessary during the cold months for a judgement. Installation quality is the source of most heat pump problems. I wonder how many heat pump systems are working poorly because owners don't know what should be happening.

Description of Work
Several service calls for poor operation finally identified the problems and corrected them after two+ months of monitoring and reporting unusual system behavior.

12/07/2007

MAXWELL M.

Please see the "work performed" section above.

Description of Work
Estimates were taken from 6 local companies. Robinson was selected because their representative took the time to calculate the true loads for A/C and heating. The installation of the Amana heat pump system took two days and was done as promised. The old oil furnace was dismantled and taken away. The old A/C copper lines were saved for me as requested. The old A/C system compressor and a-frame were sealed for use or donation. The new ductwork was done perfectly and the old humidifier and a new drain line were installed.

07/31/2006

THEY DID REALLY GOOD WORK. I WAS TOTALLY PLEASED WITH THE PRODUCT THEY PROVIDED ME. I WAS HAPPY WITH THE PRICE AND I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE THEY GAVE ME.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED A NEW HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING UNIT.

07/31/2006

ROBINSON HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING DID A GREAT JOB ON OUR CENTRAL AIR UNIT. IT RUNS GREAT AND NOW THE AIR RUNS CLEANER AND COOLER. I WOULD DEFINITELY HIRE THEM AGAIN IN THE FUTURE.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED A NEW CENTRAL AIR UNIT IN OUR HOME.

Logan A/C & Heat Services

With over 50 years of experience, Logan Services is proud to serve you in Cincinnati! Call our fast, friendly team for residential heating/cooling repair, replacement, and routine maintenance. We are #1 Volume Trane dealer in Ohio. Take advantage of our current promotions and financing options including 0% APR for 60 months on qualifying Trane systems. Estimates are FREE, and next-day installation is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Most installations usually take just one day. Check out our website to learn more about how a high-efficiency Trane system can increase the overall comfort in your home. Logan Services has recently been chosen as the top HVAC company in Northern Cincinnati by the readers of Cincy Magazine. Our company is proud to be family-owned and operated and has been in business since 1969.

Offers by Logan A/C & Heat Services on Angi
    Reupert Heating & Air Conditioning

Reupert Heating is a family owned and operated business serving the entire Tri-state for 65 years. Reupert Heating has a NATE certified service department, to ensure you get the best possible service and installation. Reupert offers both residential and commercial installation and service and Reupert Heating operates 24 hours a day to ensure to comfort and safety of your family. With their Four Seasons Guarantee Reupert Heating will install your new system and ensure its operation or refund your money!

Offers by Reupert Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
    Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing Heating Air

For 88 years, we have served the heating, air conditioning and plumbing needs of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are one of the oldest continuously operating service firms in the area. Our owner is Kris Knochelmann, who's family has been in the business for over 40 years. Our staff of experienced, licensed, NATE certified technicians are able to offer fair pricing, quality workmanship, and unique testing of your heating and air conditioning system. Ask about our lifetime warranty. It could be the last furnace or air conditioner you ever buy. Experience award winning service, where we treat you like family.

Offers by Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing Heating Air  on Angi

Air Conditioning Service & Repair,Heating Equipment & Systems,Boilers Equipment, Parts & Supplies,Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems,Boiler Repair & Cleaning,Furnaces-Heating,Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems,Air Conditioning Service & Repair