Decorating Den Interiors

Founded 1969 • With Angi since March 2012

N/A

Independently owned & operated. Additional DBA - Decorating Den Systems Inc....

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi
GC South Star llc

Here at G.C. South Star, LLC, we provide a variety of painting services to suit your needs. Whether you are in need of our services for your Cincinnati home or office, we will work one-on-one with you to learn more about what you're looking for. Our team of painting professionals have years of experience in the industry, and know how to get the job efficiently done right. we also broadened exterior carpentry service repair the damaged parts or if necessary change the parts that are bad in one price will be a pleasure to serve you

Offers by GC South Star llc on Angi
McKelvy's Painting

Have been a full service painter for the past 20 years. If it can be painted I probably have. I have worked in new construction, commercial and residential. If you want a new look for your kitchen, I also do cabinets! If you have a need then I'm YOUR painter! Leave a message, call or text for a no cost estimate!

This pro does not have any ratings or reviews.

Have you hired Decorating Den Interiors? Be the first to share your experience and help other people looking to hire this Pro.

Decorating furniture, custom window treatments, floor planning, upholstered furniture & re-upholstery, shutters, blinds & roman shades, area rugs & carpeting, wallcovering, custom and semi-custom bedding, color & texture coordination, lighting & accessories.