A & G Trucking

Founded 1994 • With Angi since March 2003

Roll off dumpsters....

American Wood Reface

Super Service Award winner since 2009. American Wood Reface specializes in premium 1/4" solid wood cabinet refacing. We also offer countertop replacement with or without refacing. We are committed to conducting business with integrity and achieving complete customer satisfaction. We have our own finishing and fabricating facility and employ highly skilled carpenters with an average of more than 20 years experience. We use the highest quality materials and methods available. We provide a free in-home consultation and stand behind our products and workmanship. Many references are available. No down payment for seniors. See our website for photos, customer comments, display locations and home show schedule. Additional phones - (800) 645-4594, (330) 666-7828, (440) 944-3750, (440) 777-2744, (330) 492-0800.

Robishaw Painting

We are still accepting service requests for exterior services such as exterior painting, deck staining/sealing and maintenance. We can both bid and perform your exterior work while taking the necessary safety measures as recommended by the CDC and will use every measure possible to keep you, your family and our employees safe. All interior requests can be taken and assessed at a later date. Lake County’s Premier Painting Service now serving Angie’s List !!! Search us for 300 plus, 5 Star Reviews!!! At Robishaw Painting, we offer quality work at affordable prices! A fresh coat of paint or stain can bring new life to rooms, add curb appeal to homes and commercial buildings and help protect your investment for years to come. We are happy to give a free estimate on all types of interior and exterior painting projects as well as power washing exteriors and decks. We will meet with you, at your convenience and provide you with a free, written, detailed estimate with no surprise charges added after the fact. Your home or commercial project is an important upgrade and you need a high quality contractor to perform work to your standards. We welcome the opportunity to talk to you and listen to your needs. We proudly offer you the highest level of customer service and professionalism to ensure your complete satisfaction. Robishaw Painting takes pride in finishing your job on time and on budget.

Offers by Robishaw Painting on Angi
All Stone

05/17/2015

Description of Work
I paid for one full week rental of a 10 yard container. When I was finished with my project after 4 days, I offered A&G to pick up the dumpster early if they would like. When he came to pick it up, he stated it was too full. I asked him to come back the next day and I would have it leveled out, since I paid for an entire week anyway. HE REFUSED, then DUMPED over 10 yards of trash on my driveway! I begged him to let me get what I paid for and he was the meanest most unprofessional jerk I have ever dealt with. It cost me hundreds of dollars to get everything cleaned up and the hours of work put me in the hospital with a sprained back.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Tore off the back of my house to add an addition. They supplied the dumpster for the job. They got it there when I needed it, were very friendly and business oriented. I had a very good experience with them.

05/02/2012

Excellent and friendly service. A&G Trucking responded quickly to my inquiry, was able to drop off the dumpster on the requested day and was flexible on the pick-up date. They did an excellent job of backing into our long and curvy driveway and placing the dumpster where we wanted it. They were also the least expensive of the companies I called.

Description of Work
Rental of 20-yard dumpster.

09/27/2009

Very professional.I could not have been more pleased.Overall great experience.

Description of Work
10 yard dumpster rental

06/30/2009

For dumpster services, know how much you plan to dump and after you estimate the size of the dumpster you plan to order, get one size larger. Adam's prices are the best I found in our area, but I underestimated and needed two dumpsters to finish my job.

Description of Work
Adam responded to my call for an estimate within one hour. I ordered the dumpster for delivery and set up the date and time and he was prompt, courteous, professional, safe and careful in placing the dumpster and a pleasure to do business with. When I needed a second dumpster (see below,) he picked up the first and delivered the second by the next morning after my call for pick-up. That really helped us with our work-flow, which was not interrupted. This company gets an A+ from me.

Roll off dumpsters.