A & G Trucking

Founded 1994 • With Angi since March 2003

Roll off dumpsters....

Direct Office #440-379-7291 As a 2017 Super Service Award winner in multiple categories our service awards have exceeded what most companies acquire in only a few categories for the year. Zemco Roofing knows that roofing needs do not always mean having to buy a new roof! In fact, we have found our niche in the roofing industry in the maintenance and repair of your roof – all the way from the gutters up! We pride ourselves in finding economical, competitive alternatives to needing a total roof replacement for our customers, saving them money & stress, however when your roof has reached its life or incurred storm damage Zemco also provides outstanding new roof installation! Since 1997, we pride ourselves on Integrity, Honesty & Reliability as our BBB accreditation affirms! We take the time with each of our customers to find the best options for their needs. We establish & maintain long term relationships with our customers. Zemco can provide anything from a brand new roof to a simple gutter cleaning or anything in between! We would love the opportunity to partner with you for all of your roofing needs. Please note, real estate transactions may incur an additional fee that will be fully credited if Zemco is hired for the work completed. Call us today to explore your options!

ALL GUTTER CLEANING and LEAF SHELTER has been serving Northeast Ohio for over 30 years A Member of the BBB with an A+ RATING. A winner of 10 consecutive SUPER SERVICE AWARDS with ANGIE'S LIST also with an 'A' RATING. All GUTTER CLEANING jobs include a Free GUTTER TUNE-UP; tightening gutters to faceboards, caulking any leaks, and making any minor repairs. Affordable LEAF SHELTER fits securely over your existing gutters and a Warranty, that covers the entire gutter system. Also offering POWERWASHING of houses, driveways, and decks w/ staining and painting. Owner Operated. Additional phone - 216-303-1150.

05/17/2015

Description of Work
I paid for one full week rental of a 10 yard container. When I was finished with my project after 4 days, I offered A&G to pick up the dumpster early if they would like. When he came to pick it up, he stated it was too full. I asked him to come back the next day and I would have it leveled out, since I paid for an entire week anyway. HE REFUSED, then DUMPED over 10 yards of trash on my driveway! I begged him to let me get what I paid for and he was the meanest most unprofessional jerk I have ever dealt with. It cost me hundreds of dollars to get everything cleaned up and the hours of work put me in the hospital with a sprained back.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Tore off the back of my house to add an addition. They supplied the dumpster for the job. They got it there when I needed it, were very friendly and business oriented. I had a very good experience with them.

05/02/2012

Excellent and friendly service. A&G Trucking responded quickly to my inquiry, was able to drop off the dumpster on the requested day and was flexible on the pick-up date. They did an excellent job of backing into our long and curvy driveway and placing the dumpster where we wanted it. They were also the least expensive of the companies I called.

Description of Work
Rental of 20-yard dumpster.

09/27/2009

Very professional.I could not have been more pleased.Overall great experience.

Description of Work
10 yard dumpster rental

06/30/2009

For dumpster services, know how much you plan to dump and after you estimate the size of the dumpster you plan to order, get one size larger. Adam's prices are the best I found in our area, but I underestimated and needed two dumpsters to finish my job.

Description of Work
Adam responded to my call for an estimate within one hour. I ordered the dumpster for delivery and set up the date and time and he was prompt, courteous, professional, safe and careful in placing the dumpster and a pleasure to do business with. When I needed a second dumpster (see below,) he picked up the first and delivered the second by the next morning after my call for pick-up. That really helped us with our work-flow, which was not interrupted. This company gets an A+ from me.

Roll off dumpsters.