A & G Trucking

Middlefield, OH 44062

Roll off dumpsters....

05/17/2015

nicole D.

I paid for one full week rental of a 10 yard container. When I was finished with my project after 4 days, I offered A&G to pick up the dumpster early if they would like. When he came to pick it up, he stated it was too full. I asked him to come back the next day and I would have it leveled out, since I paid for an entire week anyway. HE REFUSED, then DUMPED over 10 yards of trash on my driveway! I begged him to let me get what I paid for and he was the meanest most unprofessional jerk I have ever dealt with. It cost me hundreds of dollars to get everything cleaned up and the hours of work put me in the hospital with a sprained back.

12/18/2014

Joseph H.

Description of Work
Tore off the back of my house to add an addition. They supplied the dumpster for the job. They got it there when I needed it, were very friendly and business oriented. I had a very good experience with them.

05/02/2012

Shandra T.

Excellent and friendly service. A&G Trucking responded quickly to my inquiry, was able to drop off the dumpster on the requested day and was flexible on the pick-up date. They did an excellent job of backing into our long and curvy driveway and placing the dumpster where we wanted it. They were also the least expensive of the companies I called.

Description of Work
Rental of 20-yard dumpster.

09/27/2009

SANDOR V.

Very professional.I could not have been more pleased.Overall great experience.

Description of Work
10 yard dumpster rental

06/30/2009

Sherrie L.

For dumpster services, know how much you plan to dump and after you estimate the size of the dumpster you plan to order, get one size larger. Adam's prices are the best I found in our area, but I underestimated and needed two dumpsters to finish my job.

Description of Work
Adam responded to my call for an estimate within one hour. I ordered the dumpster for delivery and set up the date and time and he was prompt, courteous, professional, safe and careful in placing the dumpster and a pleasure to do business with. When I needed a second dumpster (see below,) he picked up the first and delivered the second by the next morning after my call for pick-up. That really helped us with our work-flow, which was not interrupted. This company gets an A+ from me.

05/14/2003

FREDRICK & ELIZABETH E.

EXTREMELY COURTEOUS, PICKED UP AFTER 10 DAYS AND THE PRICE WAS WONDERFUL. OUTSTANDING START TO FINISH, THESE ARE THE PEOPLE TO RENT DUMPSTERS FROM

Description of Work
DUMPSTER

03/05/2003

RUTH B.

Description of Work
DUMPSTER & HAULING. EASTERN SUBURBS. DEPENDABLE & CLEAN.

Category dumpster service

customer was great and we are happy for the great review

HardEnd Construction, Repair, and Removal

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

Kingsmill Group Inc

Full-Service interior remodeling company. Specializing in basements, bathrooms, and kitchens. In business since 1996.

JDL Concrete Co

J.D.L. Concrete is a Concrete Contractor & Masonry Contractor located in Geneva Ohio that services all of Geneva & the surrounding areas both Commercial and Residential. We specialize in Concrete Driveways, Concrete Repair, Stamped Concrete, Concrete Patios, Concrete Steps, Retaining Wall Services, Concrete Staining, Concrete Sidewalks Concrete Design & more. Here at J.D.L. Concrete, our mission as a Concrete Company is to always provide quality Concrete Services at an affordable price. Our contractors are highly trained professionals with years of experience. For all things concrete, trust the experts at J.D.L. Concrete! Call today for more information.

Check, Visa, MasterCard