Terminix - Middleburg Heights -Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1927 • With Angi since May 2008

4.3

When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you win the fight against the bite with our revolutionary Mosquito Service. Don’t trust your home to just anybody. Go big. Go strong. Go Terminix. Protector of home since 1927. ...

Coon Guy Extermination Service

We are friendly and professional nuisance wildlife and insect control experts offering a reasonable priced service serving several counties in Northeast Ohio. We are committed to the publics safety and follow the latest Covid-19 protocols.

Offers by Coon Guy Extermination Service on Angi
Lewis Exterminating Co

Lewis Exterminating Co. has been in business since 1975. We are licensed & insured in state of Ohio. We will address your needs in a quick and professional manner. (24) hr phone service available. We will handle all of your pest problems. Lewis Exterminating is a Angie's Super Service Award Winner for the yrs. of 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 Additional ph number- 216-261-0380 DBA- John Lewis Sr & Lewis Exterminating Co

Offers by Lewis Exterminating Co on Angi
Gramsky Pest Solutions

Bedbug Specialist with Guaranteed Results

08/23/2017

Ellen G.

I will only let them spray the outside of my house. I had a window open and they accidentally killed my canary. I don't have anyone to compare price. They have a window when they coming. You don't know exactly when they are coming. They are responsive. The guys that come out are really nice.

06/20/2017

Judy P.

I canceled them because the guy that they sent out was too old to get into my crawl space. They need to send a younger guy or somebody that's more flexible to get into small spaces. It probably took him an hour and a half to do the work.

Description of Work
They came out and sprayed.

10/11/2016

DANIEL B.

I had them for many years and I discontinued it for this year. We had several issues where they said they would be there and then they didn't come. They were semi-responsive like when we had a mouse problem. They set up something and they didn't show and I stayed home specifically to do that, and they gave me some excuse that wasn't acceptable to me so I terminated the service at the end of the contract year. They really didn't have a handle on their business. The reason they gave me was that they had trouble with their certain technicians to show up. If they have those internal problems with their company, they either address them or lose business.

Description of Work
I used to use Terminix. They did a quarterly service.

09/26/2016

Mariane T.

Great very professional. Explained in detail

Description of Work
Bug problem

09/10/2016

AMY R.

They always tell us in advance when they're going to be around. They are very polite they always ask if we need anything specifically, if we have any problems they take care of it. If they have to come into the house they put the footy sock over their shoes. They're very professional.

Description of Work
I use Terminix of Middleburg Heights -Termite & Pest Control for pest control and extermination services. They treat for pest insects.

08/11/2016

Annmarie C.

never showed for the appointment and after 4 phones calls to the company never got any resolution

Description of Work
pest control

Category pest control

Thank you for posting your experience on Angie's List! A copy of your review has been sent to the attention of the Manager at your local Terminix office for follow-up. We apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us toll free at 1-866-869-2273 and select option 3. Thank you again, Executive Services Department Terminix International

04/12/2016

Maryann A S.

Provider was late. Last time (in January) he didn't even come to the door -- pulled in the driveway, dropped off his door hangtag, and left. I called and he returned to provide the service, but would not have if I had not been home to verify that he had not ever knocked or even walked around the house. The company is awful -- long hold times, no local call center. Phone reps are nice but ineffective. When we first contracted with Terminix, 12 years ago, the same service person came every time and was very attentive. Since he left 4 years ago, service has been spotty; in the past 12 months, it has been just plain bad. When my termite protection runs out, I will find a different company.

Description of Work
Theoretically checked termite prevention system and sprayed for pests.

02/25/2016

Andrea G.

Had a 2 hour time window to check inside for rodents on a Saturday morning. No one showed up or called but I got an automated email (during that 2hr window) for a rescheduled time that I never set up! What!? I contacted the scheduling manager and set up another time that would work for me. I made sure to be out of work to get home.... And again he did not call or show up! Horrible scheduling and communication! I was BEYOND aggravated and immediately stopped my all my service with them.

Description of Work
Rodent follow up

Category pest control,animal removal

Thank you for posting your experience on Angie's List! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need additional assistance at 1-800-TERMINIX (1-800-837-6464). Thank you again, Executive Services Department Terminix International

10/23/2015

Roger S.

My review is based strictly on my annoyance with the telephone sales practices of Terminix. We used their services for a brief time last year. It was satisfactory but after our contract was fulfilled we no longer needed nor wanted to continue pest control services. Since then, they have bothered us to the point of being relentless with their sales calls. We have been called three times this week (real people, not robo-calls). We have asked politely, and then perhaps not so politely, for them to remove our name from their list. We are capable of deciding when and if we want pest control services, and WE WILL CALL YOU if we want your service. How rude to repeatedly call and bother former customers. We will NEVER use their company again after being pestered by their salespeople.

Description of Work
provided preventive pest control around the outside of our house.

09/24/2015

GERRY E.

I have been a customer since 2003. In the past year, the service has deteriorated markedly. The appointment system is the major problem. Appointments are made arbitrarily, and then are changed within a day or 2 of the scheduled time. All this without checking with the customer about whether the new appointment meets their needs or schedule. After waiting all day, I was told that no one would be available. The time then given to me was impossible, as it was a time that I would be away. Calls to the local office are always transferred to the national office, so that you have no input to the local crew. My advise is to use a local, and not a national, company.

Description of Work
Preventive spraying

Terminix - Middleburg Heights -Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1927 • With Angi since May 2008

4.3

17515 Engle Lake Dr

Middleburg Heights, OH 44130

Residential & Commercial- Ant, Mice, Pest, Termite & Bed Bug Control, Exterminators, Baiting Systems, Prevention Treatments & Attic Insulation