Please call for more details.

Sprinkler Solutions

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2013

6959 Farmington Rd

Miamisburg, OH 45342

At Sprinkler Solutions, Irrigation is our specialty! We specialize in water-efficient lawn irrigation system design, installation, and maintenance. Sprinkler Solutions is a 100% Select Contractor of Rain Bird Professional Series Products, Certified Irrigation Technician, Ohio Certified Backflow Tester, Rain Bird® Factory Trained ESP-LX (Series) Operator, Rain Bird® Factory Trained Residential Controller Technician, Rain Bird® Factory Trained Landscape Valve Technician, and Rain Bird® Factory Trained Decoder Technician. We provide Lawn Irrigation Backflow Testing and Repairs. We provide Landscape Lighting Design and Installation. We provide Drainage Design, Installation, and Repairs. We are Licensed, Bonded, and Insured, and committed to high quality workmanship and materials. We are an Accredited A+ Member of the Dayton Better Business Bureau. We are proud members of The Irrigation Association, National Association of Landscape Professionals, and Ohio Nursery & Landscape Association. Contact Sprinkler Solutions for a no cost, no obligation quote today! We will be pleased to offer you budget friendly solutions, tailored to fit your unique lawn and landscape....

04/06/2020

CHRISTOPHER K.

Steve was great to work with. He and his crew were professional and efficient and had my irrigation system installed in 4 days. They did a superb job minimizing damage to my established lawn and it's hard to tell that they were even here, Steve answered all my questions and provided an in-depth system demonstration upon completion of the installation. Overall, I'm very pleased with the results and would definitely recommend Steve and his crew at Sprinkler Solutions.

Description of Work
Install residential irrigation system

11/10/2017

Kasey K.

Steve contacted me before my 4:00 PM appointment time to inform me that the technician was running behind, and that I could either reschedule for 5:00 PM the same day or 9:00 AM the next day. Eddy, who came to do the work, explained everything to me, and was willing to talk to me about a few issues I was having with the sprinkler system and provide recommendations. Everything went exactly as well as I could have expected. Steve and Eddy were very professional, authentic, and respectful, and I would definitely hire these guys again!

Description of Work
I needed my sprinkler system winterized.

08/29/2017

Kenneth W.

Steve and his team did an excellent job. The team was very professional and did outstanding work. They showed up every day on time until the job was completed. Provided us a detailed demonstration/teaching on how the system worked including programming the system. When working with Steve on draining issue, he included us on the decisions to solve the problem. Even though I think Steve knew the answers, he solicited our feedback to make sure we agreed to approach. They took no shortcuts or easy way out when faced with installation challenges. They used new sprinkler technology that I can control from my smartphone I was pleased with the price I paid for the work I received. I'm the type of person who likes to make partnerships with businesses who perform. I can tell you they have earned that right to become a partner who will continue to get my business in the servicing of my new sprinkler system to any other landscaping work they perform. I've seen photos of their outside lighting work and I'm already on their schedule for them to come back and install outside lighting for us. If you want great product and a great team to do the work, look no further. BTW...my yard looks fabulous and green.

Description of Work
Contracted Steve and his team to 1.) Install sprinkler system to cover entire property and 2.) Solve drainage issue in corner of yard.

Category irrigation systems, outdoor lighting

07/27/2017

Mark S.

They were able to quickly identify the cause of the leaks and repair them.

Description of Work
Had two leaks in the irrigation system.

10/10/2016

Matt M.

Steve and his team did exactly what they said they would do, always on time, worked in heat and rain to get done on time and always left the yard looking great. The crew was easy to work with and the work product is outstanding. Without question I would recommend Steve and his team to anyone - they do great work at a fair price and unlike so many others, they are on time and on budget.

Description of Work
We had a new home under construction with 2 acres that needed to be irrigated. I contacted 7 different companies before deciding to go with Sprinkler Solutions. They did an amazing job! In fact, of all the crews that worked on our house, this was the best team that I worked with. The yard was a converted farm field so this was a brand new installation with an owner (me) who had never before had inground irrigation. They also ran drainage pipes from gutters underground and away from house as well as landscape lighting. Each job was done professionally and without any issues at all.

Category irrigation systems, outdoor lighting

07/23/2016

Amanda T.

Initial contact had to leave a message, the following day received a return call. They were able to schedule a date for repairs to be done within the week. Technician, Eddie, arrived on time and was very personable & knowledgeable, willing to answer questions and discuss available options. He had no problems going below the deck to repair a section of the PVC pipe that was broken. Eddie made the repairs quickly and efficiently, making sure to show me that each sprinkler zone was in working condition. Price of repairs were reasonable for materials and amount of time on site.

Description of Work
Repair home sprinkler system

07/04/2016

Kelly L.

We were super impressed with Steve and his team! They took lots of time to explain the process and installation with us, answering all of our questions. We had a few "bumps" along the way with the install but they were fantastic about coming up with solutions and quickly fixing issues. They spent quite a bit of time with us to explain how to use the features of the system as well. We would definitely recommend their service to anyone - in addition to quality work, they were just very kind and honest...something you don't always get when doing large projects. We did get several bids and they were very competitive - overall, a great value. Thank you.

Description of Work
We had a lawn irrigation system installed in our yard.

10/26/2014

carole D.

Showed at the appointed time, did the work with three other workers, used excellent materials, found a leak in the existing system, installed the new more capable programmer with using some unused wires in the existing bundle, changed heads on three sprinklers in another line and installed a new 200 foot line with tubing. All done in minimum time. The they checked out the entire system, made a recommendation to relocate one head in a third line, accomplice that without any visible evidence of the move and departed. Since the install, I had a failure of an older head and they returned, adjusted one of the nw heads, replace the failed head and left with a minimum payment of $20. Just excellent service and response.

Description of Work
Installed a new programmer with supplemental wiring, installed an additional line with 6 garden heads, upgraded an existing line, with three garden heads and checked out the function of the entire system

10/07/2014

PATRICIA and EDWARD D.

He starts it up at the beginning of the year and adjusts the heads. At the end of the year, he will blow the water out of the lines to prevent them from freezing. He has great quality of workmanship, a good price, and he is reliable.

Description of Work
He installed our sprinkler system.

Lebanon Lawn & Landscape

Lebanon Lawn and Landscape is a Lebanon Ohio Full Service Lawn & Landscape Company. We are a locally owned company that serves every Client with great pride. All of our employees are also from the local area and take community pride in their work. Our business model is based on completely satisfying every customer, this we are dedicated to. We offer the same pride & quality in the smallest job as we do with the largest lawn makeover! We are only satisfied when you are!

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi
    Singer Vaughn Electric

SVE is a residential electrical company in Kettering Ohio and we do all residential electrical needs including Whole home generators, outdoor lighting, indoor lighting, panel upgrades and more....

Ohio
    Ohio Department of Commerce
    08/18/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Lawn Irrigation Design, Lawn Irrigation Installation, Lawn Irrigation Maintenance. Irrigation System Startup, Lawn Sprinkler Winterizing, Lawn Sprinkler Services, Irrigation Repairs and Maintenance. Rain Bird Lawn Sprinklers, Residential Irrigation, Commercial Irrigation, Lawn Irrigation Backflow Testing, New Construction, Drainage Systems, French Drains, Landscape Lighting, LED Lighting, Outdoor Lighting.