Junk King Dayton

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2014

Offering the best junk removal and hauling in the Dayton Ohio area! Call now at 1-888-888-JUNK or book online at: www.junk-king.com/locations/Dayton...

Junk King Cincinnati

Junk King Cincinnati is an affordable, efficient and Eco-friendly junk removal and hauling service to clear unwanted clutter from your home or business. Serving the Cincinnati and Dayton Metro areas. Additional phone number - (513) 206-8945. Award winning. Additional DBAs - Junk King, Dayton P & J MCC Legacy Inc. Junk King recycles up to 60% of the jobs we do.

Moving U Junk U

If your yard has become overwhelmed by junk and debris, you may not be sure where to start. Fortunately, you don't have to deal with the problem on your own. Greg's Hauling has been providing comprehensive junk removal service to residents of springfield, Oh. for over 20 years.We're a family owned junk removal company that takes pride in building relationships with our customers. We show up when we say we will, and we get the job done right. Reach out today to schedule an appointment.

01/21/2019

Glenn A.

Jay and Travis were on time and completed the work quickly. They were very polite and professional. I definitely would use this service again.

Description of Work
I needed to have a broken refrigerator, an old 32" television, and a broken exercise bicycle removed and discarded.

10/25/2017

Ronald W.

Everything went fine, and all the people were very nice.

Description of Work
They hauled away old furniture and appliances.

Category hauling services

Thanks for the review! We appreciate the business very much. Pete McCreary, Owner

02/02/2017

Anna Z.

The gentlemen called ahead to verify the appointment time, arrived on time, were courteous & professional, and finished quickly. I'll definitely use this service provider again.

Description of Work
Removal of a bulky couch, several chairs, an old desk, & an assortment of smaller items.

Thank you very much! Pete McCreary, Owner

09/29/2016

Mitchell S.

Smoothly and quickly did there job.What else is there to say.A+ service.

Description of Work
Gathered,loaded in trucks and disposed of unwanted items in my house.

Thank you very much for the review! Pete McCreary, Owner

06/08/2016

Mitchell S.

Went great.Highly satisfied.On time with quick and prompt service.

Description of Work
Light hauling.............Disposal of household items

Category hauling services

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the review and giving our company your business. Pete McCreary, Owner

11/23/2015

Fred P.

We wanted to have a very old and heavy chest freezer and two big Sony television sets removed from our lower level. We received a call 30 minutes prior to their arrival and they arrived on time as promised. While still friendly and cordial, they wasted no time in removing these items. The men that removed these items were friendly, professional and very careful in removing these items up our narrow staircase. They didn't touch the walls once! We will definitely use this company again and most certrainly recomment them to anyone else.

Description of Work
Removal of old freezer and television sets.

Category hauling services

Thank you very much! Let us know if we can come help you out in the future. Pete McCreary, Owner

10/18/2015

Marcie M.

My great big tube television died. I thought, just take it to the curb. NOPE. They wouldn't take it. NO ONE WOULD COME AND GET IT! I would have to take it someplace, carry it in, and give it to them, and that was only a couple of places like half an hour drive. For 2 weeks I tried to figure out what I'd have to do to get rid of the thing, finally I figured I'd have to take a hammer to it and bury it in my back yard. For the heck of it I thought I'd find out what it might cost for anyone to come get it. Then I found it. JUNK KING. Went to their web site, at 2:00 am, I keep odd hours, and right then and there, SOOOO EASY, just looked up what it might cost me, and when I went to set up a time to do it I couldn't believe it, they'd come the next day, anytime I wanted. They confirmed it, they called 15 minutes out, came, were courteous, and gone in 5 minutes, and that was only cause I can blab on a bit. What a relief. I'd reuse them in a heart-beat, totally.

Description of Work
Picked up a broken television.

Category garbage collection,hauling services

[Member name removed], Thanks for the review! It sounds like it was big help to get rid of it. I wish the price were more acceptable to you. $85 is our minimum charge to come out and remove something. I know it seems like a lot but being a contract junk removal company where we come out at a scheduled appointment that you set costs us about $38 just to show up. I don't tell too many people that but the cost to send a large dump truck out with 2 guys on it at a specific time of day runs us $38 on average even if we don't do any hauling. We happily offer free estimates because most people don't really know what it costs to have something hauled away so we do it at no cost to the customer to hopefully to build good will. I'm glad we could help. Pete McCreary, Owner

04/16/2015

ROGER B.

When I set up the appointment they gave me a one hour window. They called 15 minutes prior to arriving as promised during the time they said they would be there. They sized up what they needed to do and went to work. They were fast and did a complete job - they even swept the area to ensure that they got all of it. The 3 guys were friendly and worked hard and fast to complete my job. I would highly recommend Junk King. Thanks guys,

Description of Work
Pickup of yard debris and other items.

Category hauling services

Thanks for the review! The guys like to hear these reviews so I read them in the morning when we are going over the day coming up. Pete McCreary, Owner

02/24/2015

Dennis S.

Junk King called the day prior to the appointment to confirm date/time and get an idea of what they would be removing. Called the day of appointment 30 minutes early to let us know they were on their way. Arrived promptly, were very friendly and professional. Surveyed the items for removal and gave us a quote then started loading everything immediately. They worked quickly and efficiently removing everything, & packed it all onto the truck. They asked how we found out about them and i told them Angie's list which earned us 15% off, we paid by credit card and they were off! Great service and very friendly staff. We would definately use them again!!

Description of Work
Removed items for trash from a rental property

Category garbage collection,hauling services

Thanks for the review. As a business owner, I try to find people that care about the business and the service we offer and we have been very fortunate to find that so far. I't is good to hear that customers see that as well. Thanks again. Pete McCreary, Owner

10/26/2014

Mary F.

My husband and I were cleaning out the shed and getting rid of items no needed since we merged our things. The men were on time, they were quick and very organized. I shopped around and they were the best deal. Good price great service.

Description of Work
Haul items away.

Category hauling services

Thank you for your business! We appreciate you giving us a chance to work for you.

Junk King Dayton