TruGreen Lawn Care - 5745

With Angi since June 2010

3.4

TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like chinch bugs and grubs. Our passion for lawns sets us apart, and we’ll help you achieve a lawn you love. Contact us today to start your tailored lawn plan. ...

Secrist Tree Service

Give us a call today for your tree service needs!

Szell Lawnsprinkler, Inc.

Serving primarily the Cleveland eastern suburbs for almost 50 years, Szell lawnsprinkler is a second generation family owned and operated company. We install new systems and service existing systems utilizing time proven techniques and workmanship coupled with quality materials. We have expertise in servicing, maintaining and rehabilitating copper hydraulic and electric systems as well as all brands of PVC (plastic) irrigation systems. We are state of Ohio and City of Cleveland licensed and certified plumbing contractors and backflow installers and testers.

Lawn Doctor

Give yourself the lawn of your dreams with a hand from your local lawn service experts. For nearly 50 years, Lawn Doctor's experts have been helping homeowners achieve greener, healthier grass. By using superior materials, relying on exclusive equipment, and customizing one-of-a-kind lawn service plans for every client, we give your grass exactly what it needs to thrive. The result? A lush, thick lawn that you and your family will fall in love with. If you're not 100% satisfied, we'll make it right. It's that simple.

11/28/2018

Bonnie M.

Overall, I found them to be very hard to reach in person, very unfriendly, rude, and not professional. The main issue began with their unscheduled arrival to aerate the lawn, resulting in destroying some of the irrigation system. After many hours of my time in resolving this, my checking the system and estimating damages, it was fixed by them. But, other small problems were not taken care of as promised and appointments made by them to do so were not kept, even after many phone calls and visits to their office. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Lawn fertilizing, grub and weed control, aeration and overseeding

04/08/2018

JOHN K.

Did not go well. initially, I kept asking to talk to someone but instead, they ignored my calls and kept performing applications lime. grub, and fertilizing. They were more interested performing these applications and billing me than answering my questions. They did a lime application without a PH test. They don't care as long as they can say they did it and bill for it. I now have a significant amount of weeds growing in my lawn that weren't there when I hired them. Seems suspicious. I should have reported them to the better business bureau but didn't.

Description of Work
Maintain lawn fertilization

05/08/2017

Dwain V.

I have no clue about the price. You have to go shopping around to find out what other people charge. I have never done that. They come when you don’t want them or when you want them, it’s a rotating basis. They could be more careful when they spread their lawn seed, because it gets in the flower beds. I’ve got grass growing in the flower beds.

Description of Work
They came out and sprayed the yard. They did a lawn treatment.

02/24/2017

Carl E.

They were horrendous. I had to cancel after the second lawn treatment. They were terrible. I won't even talk to those people. I had to get rid of them. I went back to doing it myself and it's in much better shape now. I would not recommend them to anybody. They sent me all kinds of information. I even had one guy stop and talk to me for a few minutes and I told him I'm never doing business with your company again. They're terrible. They came to my house and didn't do an effective job at all. They just wasted my time. I don't even want them on my property, they were that bad. I can't stand those people; no professionalism at all. As far as I'm concerned, they are a bad, bad company. I'll never call those people again.

Description of Work
Lawn fertilization.

01/23/2017

MELVYN L.

Last year was a bad year for the grass, it was so hot. I will find out this year what keeps me going back to them.

Description of Work
They did an aeration.

07/21/2016

Marc D.

paid over $400 for lawn maintenance - promises made - claims laid out by service reps - poor results - |bad habit of calling or showing up at house on Friday evening trying to up-sell.

Category lawn service

09/15/2015

NANCY K.

We have them come out four times a year. The normal service is $108 per visit. The price seems fair. We got a voice message on Wednesday that said, "The technician will be out tomorrow," and they didn't come for another week.

Description of Work
We've had TruGreen for lawn care. They also came out and did an analysis of some trouble spots that I have.

Category lawn service

07/29/2015

David H.

sprayed the solution on the lawn then soon after the grass started to die. Now the ron and back yard is dead. They admitted to mistake and want to reseed the lawn which requires constant maintenance of water and we have a well and my mother who lives their is 82 and cannot be in heat. I have talked to Rob a couple times about this and told him watering is a problem and they have yet to come up with a solution and the lawn is getting worse everyday. I had to call corporate today to try and get the general manager to call me as he keeps having this Rob call me back.

Description of Work
sprayed a solution on lawn for weeds

07/15/2014

Hugh M.

The lawn looks good and the bushes look healthy.

Description of Work
Recently fertilizer the lawn and sprayed the bushes.

06/16/2014

Helen R.

It went well. Came early but had to come back later. Just a little communication issue. Good service overall.

Description of Work
Grub service, fertilizing, weed preventive

Category lawn treatment

Residential & commercial lawn, fertilization, broad leaf weed control, crabgrass & annual weed prevention, insect, grub control, tree, shrub care & pest control.

NO MOWING