Santabarbara Enterprises Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since January 2011

Auto Detailing
Car Washes

Complete Automotive Detailing, Commercial Cleaning. Deluxe hand car wash only $24.99, Complete in & out automotive detail package only $124.99(Standard Package)...

NATHAN'S MOBILE AUTOMOTIVE DETAILING

Nathan's Automotive Detailing is a Full Service Mobile Detailing Company. We will detail your vehicle at your home, while at work, or even while you are playing a round of golf. You can take pride as your detailer pulls up in one of our beautiful Mobile Units, each fully equipped with water, power, and the best equipment and supplies to make your vehicle "Look New" again. Our goal is simply to provide the best, most convenient service available, from your initial phone call to when we hand you your keys and say, "Enjoy Your New Ride!" 440.476.3518

Eco Cleaning Ohio

Eco Cleaning Ohio specializes in residential and commercial cleaning services. Our professional cleaners work in teams of 2, we can provide you with a larger team when needed. We are licensed, bonded, and insured. We protect you and our employees. All Professional Cleaners must pass a nationwide background check prior to being offered a position with Eco Cleaning Ohio. Scheduling now!

Offers by Eco Cleaning Ohio on Angi
MD Cleaning Doctor

MD Cleaning Doctors. We cure all of your cleaning needs. You can expect fast and professional service with a smile. Please give us a call to set up an appointment for an appraisal for our services.

05/22/2017

It didn't, they went out of business.

Description of Work
Needed to use my gift certificated which my husband gave me for Christmas, only to find out they went out of business.

01/22/2016

07/30/2015

Description of Work
Outside appearance was good, but partially removed the color from the driver's leather bottom seat cover.

09/06/2014

They did the job! Everything sparkled, swirls marks gone, very clean new looking car!

Description of Work
I have a black car that I brought in to have it deep cleaned and the wax swirl marks removed that were left on by a local dealership. I also had their most complete cleanse, wash wax and detail.

11/16/2013

Our 5 year old Mercury Mariner SUV needed a really good cleaning--inside and out. Last winter, a can of Coke Zero had explode inside the driver's door map well and it was a mess--the seat side, the carpet, the mats. Some of it even got onto the console. I called Santabarbara in mid-October about a complete detailing. The earliest date available was Nov. 5, which was perfect for us. We were told to...

Description of Work
Complete inside & outside auto detail

Category auto detailing

Complete automotive detailing many packages to choose from, Commercial cleaning for all your business needs,

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover