RADIANT WOODS

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2010

7665 PINEHURST DR

Mentor, OH 44060

Specializing in architectural lighting, in home furniture touch up, repair and refinishing. Over 30 years experience. ...

12/05/2019

Cheryl J.

Working with Mr. Brackman was a total pleasure. He is passionate about his work and did an absolutely incredible job of repairing and refinishing our 3 pieces of furniture making them a treasure forever. He provided constant updates with pictures and invited us to his workshop to see the progress. We would not hesitate to use his services in the future and are already scheduled to have him do additional work for us in January 2020. We also will definitely pass his name on, without hesitation, to any friends or family who need this type of craft work done as he is the best around by far .

Description of Work
Two pieces of furniture repaired and refinished

Category furniture repair

Thanks Mrs [Member Name Removed] it means a lot to me that my clients are happy. I look forward to seeing you soon.

04/04/2019

Karen P.

The thread cabinet came out better than I expected. The wood looked incredible, the brass was clean and shiny. It came back to me completely scratch free. My cabinet was ready when David said it would be ready. I appreciate the timely completion.

Description of Work
Refinishing of vintage thread cabinet

04/24/2017

Jeanne H.

He picked up the table right away, refinished it on time and returned as he said he would.

Description of Work
absolutely beautiful.. I had a 40 year old birch end table refinished. It looks better than it did new,

Category cabinet refacing

03/27/2017

Kathy M.

I found Radiant Woods/Dave on Angie's List and I am thrilled that I did. He returned my phone call promptly, showed up on when he said he would and touched up the spot in my house so he could get the lighting that it would be seen in. He then took the table and completed the job. It looks FABULOUS! I couldn't be happier. He is truly a perfectionist and a wood artist. Check out his website Radiant Woods.com to see some of the awesome work he had done for yourself. $250

Description of Work
I had a water spot that just happened on a 30 year old maple Hitchcock drop-leaf table in my breakfast nook that I needed repaired.

12/05/2016

Jeff K.

Dave's work is excellent, the best I've ever seen! He is a true perfectionist and very knowledgeable about all types of woodworking, repair and refinishing.

Description of Work
Furniture refinishing

08/24/2015

Patricia D.

Came to home promptly to give estimates., taking the chair and bench with him for repair. Items were returned sooner than he had promised. Although Dave was not certain that the splintered pieces on the chair back could be repaired, he offered to try. He successfully mended the fragmented wood and stained it to match the surrounding vintage mahogany color. The repair is undetectable while strengthening the back of the chair. The rungs of the Windsor bench were loose, often popping out when someone would sit on it. Dave removed and re-secured each of the legs and rungs on the bench. The bench is now safe to use. While in our home Dave offered several suggestions on minor repairs that we could do ourselves. He is very knowledgeable. I would trust him with repairs to vintage or antique furniture.

Description of Work
Repaired Windsor bench and vintage shield back dining room chair.

08/04/2015

Jennifer C.

His attention to detail, skill and knowledge is outstanding. He is courteous and reasonably priced. He communicates very well. I would recommend him hightly and certainly will use him again.

Description of Work
Dave stripped, sanded and stained dining room charis for me in July. In the past, he refinished an antique chair and the fireplace mantle at in my home.

06/22/2015

Terry B.

David is very responsive. He always arrives when he says he will. He is realistic about what can and can't be fixed. He provides estimates as soon as he can determine what work needs to be done. He calls with progress updates and when the work is complete. He delivers the finished product at the agreed upon time. His work is excellent - many pieces look better than new when he's done with them. He is respectful of my time and my home. I highly recommend him if you have any wood furniture you would like repaired or restored!

Description of Work
David refinished 2 small pieces of wood furniture and added veneer to the side on a small cabinet. In the past, he has refinished a rocking chair, a dinette table and an antique plant stand. He also did a major repair on a dining room hutch that was damaged in a fall.

05/02/2015

Lois & Mike S.

Very well. Stripped off old finish. Repaired worn spots in wood. Re-stained sprayed on finish. Looks great.

Description of Work
Refinished wood medicine cabinet; somewhat large with mirrors and drawers.

04/11/2015

RON M.

My stairway was constructed from 3 different species of wood, so it was very difficult to match the stain. He did an excellent job, very neat, cleaned up and was done when he said he would be. Excellent craftsman.

Description of Work
stained and finished my stairway.

American Wood Reface

Super Service Award winner since 2009. American Wood Reface specializes in premium 1/4" solid wood cabinet refacing. We also offer countertop replacement with or without refacing. We are committed to conducting business with integrity and achieving complete customer satisfaction. We have our own finishing and fabricating facility and employ highly skilled carpenters with an average of more than 20 years experience. We use the highest quality materials and methods available. We provide a free in-home consultation and stand behind our products and workmanship. Many references are available. No down payment for seniors. See our website for photos, customer comments, display locations and home show schedule. Additional phones - (800) 645-4594, (330) 666-7828, (440) 944-3750, (440) 777-2744, (330) 492-0800.

High Point Cabinets

As a multi-year Super Service Award winner, we provide high-quality custom cabinets, one customer at a time, built in the heart of Amish country using Amish craftsmanship. All of our cabinets are 100% handcrafted. Throughout each stage of our process we pay careful attention to detail. The end result is the perfect fit for your home. We are a true custom builder. Our clients are able to choose from a wide variety of high quality woods, stains, finishes, patterns, profiles and more. We work hard to ensure our customers get the right cabinets for their unique tastes and preferences. We provide a complete turnkey process that begins with the initial meeting, progresses to sketches and drawings, then to CAD drawings, then construction and finally installation. We are here to help and guide you through every step from start to finish. We offer a 10 year guarantee on our cabinets, excluding normal wear and tear.

Check, PayPal

Architectural lighting, custom cabinets, and furniture refinishing and repair.