QUALITY CARPET CARE

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 1998

4744 CORDUROY ROAD

Mentor, OH 44060

Quality Carpet Care is owned and operated by George Farnworth who will personally do your work with the utmost attention to detail. George is an IICRC Certified Master Cleaner that has been in the business for over 20 years. See more information and pictures at quality-carpetcare.com...

05/07/2018

Frank S.

Very good job

Description of Work
stretch and clean carpets

03/16/2018

Jeremy Q.

He did a great job. He was responsive and the price was fair.

Description of Work
Carpets streteched

Category carpet installation

05/02/2017

Joseph Z.

Perfectly -- on time, on budget, and exactly as described.

Description of Work
Resizing of an existing piece of carpeting, along with the installation of a new boarder.

Category carpet installation

11/30/2015

Judith O.

Description of Work
Always on time and does a great job.

07/30/2015

Sue C.

Description of Work
We used him first to clean the carpets in our home. Then we used him to clean the carpets at our place of business last week. He is the only one we call and I wished I could give him a A+.

04/09/2015

David F.

This was a rental I was moving out of. It took them about half hour. My sister-in-law was there to let them in so I never met any of the workers, but she said it went well. All the rooms were empty which helped to keep the price down.

Description of Work
Cleaned family room, dining room, living room, stairway, small hallway upstairs. Removed stains.

06/10/2014

Brad F.

George answered his phone quickly and appointment was set, George showed up on time and did exactly what was asked of him. The carpet looks great and George left a handy guide on how to clean up future spills / stains.

Description of Work
stretch carpet, deep clean (pet odor removal), clean entire carpet

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation

04/01/2014

Elizabeth M.

George was very easy to get in touch with and staying in communication during the scheduling process. He gave a reasonable window of time and arrived when he said he would. He was courteous and professional The rugs look great - just as good as when I sent them out for machine cleaning. The landing looked great, too. The bottom few stairs still looked a little rough, but they are an extremely high wear area, so I'm not sure how much better they could be. The price was exactly what was quoted, plus the Scotch-guard which we opted for at the time of cleaning. Overall, it went very well and we will definitely use Quality Carpet Cleaning again.

Description of Work
George cleaned two area rugs, my stairs and landing.

06/05/2013

Marianne W.

George does an excellent job and is reasonable in his pricing. Pricing is according to square footage. He courteous and very professional. Takes great care in the placement of hoses (careful not to damage walls or furniture) and places towels down on tile floors when cleaning adjacent carpet areas. As another review mentioned he leaves a bottle of spot cleaner for use in between cleanings and a chart in how to take care of various stains with the spot cleaner. He always calls a day or two afterward to check on your satisfaction. We have used this service for about 8 years and have recommended George to friends. Those that have tried the service have been very satisfied. We will continue to use his service in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned Family Room, Living Room and Bedroom Carpets

10/23/2012

Judith O.

George does a fantastic job. He always leaves behind a spot remover for my use between cleanings. Very courteous and does a great job. I highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Cleaned family room carpeting, tile and grout in kitchen and foyer.

09/12/2011

William H.

He has been cleaning our carpets for the last 10-15 years. We have recommended him to some of our friends and they use him and are satisfied with him as well. His prices vary depending upon square footage.

Description of Work
He cleans our carpets for us.

01/05/2010

Carl C.

We have had positive experiences, he has been out twice. It is just a single gentleman with a business. He has accommodated our schedule and seems to be fairly thorough in what he does. He usually takes several hours and starts by vacuuming all around the base boards then follows it with steam cleaning. He also does a scotch guard service and he will do as much or as little of that as we need. He is very good at stain removal and will let us know if he thinks he can't get something out.

Description of Work
Quality Carpet Care professional cleans our carpets in our entire house once a year.

09/24/2009

YVONNE W.

They are prompt and do a good job. My daughter used him first and I have used him forever. They do not annoy me whatsoever and my carpet is clean. They are responsive and punctual.

Description of Work
I used Quality Carpet Cleaning six weeks ago to clean the carpet in my living room, dining room,family room and library.

08/19/2008

mary Ann K.

I think he did an excellent job. He seemed to be very thorough in the cleaning process that he did. This was the first time that we have used this company. He did show up when he was scheduled.

Description of Work
He came and cleaned the carpeting in all the rooms and a staircase. He also put scotchguard in one room.

07/29/1998

NAVNEET K.

COURTEOUS, PROMPT, LISTEN TO WHAT YOU SAY; ACTUAL PRICE WAS LOWER THAN ESTIMATE

Arslanian Brothers

Arslanian Bros. is the trusted & dependable professional cleaner you're looking for! Call now to experience the difference! Award winning. Additional DBAs - Arslanian Bros Carpet Cleaning Co, Arslanian Bros Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. Additional phone numbers - (440) 710-0708, (330) 836-1641. Additional e-mail - service@arslanianbros.com. Additional contact name - Ted Arslanian. Cost is determined by the job.

Organic Green Carpet Clean

**$99 SPECIAL 3 Rooms of Organic Eco-Friendly Carpet Cleaning Plus Deodorizer and Sanitizer*** AFFORDABLE PRICES - We use all ORGANIC and GREEN PRODUCTS!**Owner operated. 30+ years experience in the carpet cleaning field. In business since 2008. Uses organic and green cleaning products, as well as essential oils for deodorizing and disinfecting carpets. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No service charges. No subs. Additional email - info@organicgreencarpetclean.com / (216) 661-5855

Offers by Organic Green Carpet Clean on Angi
    Swept Away Residential and Commercial Cleaning LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Housecleaning services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! Primary duties include dusting, sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors, windows, furniture, equipment and appliances. Depending on the job description additional tasks may include removing rubbish, documenting routine inspections and carrying out basic maintenance.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

I.I.C.R.C. Certified Master Cleaner in Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Ocor Control, Color Repairs, Carpet Repair and Reinstallation, Oriental Rug Cleaning, and Commercial Carpet Maintenance.

NO WATER RESTORATION WORK.