J T JOBS

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2005

2 EMPLOYEES, USES SUBS FOR LARGER JOBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES....

Family owned & operated, Ferrato Landscaping and Home Improvements offers spring/fall cleaning, de-thatching/aeration, patio installation, plant installation, garden maintenance, shrub/tree trimming, lawn installation, mulching/edging, and weekly lawn maintenance. We've added some new year round services to our company that include:Indoor painting, Indoor/outdoor window cleaning, carpet cleaning, hauling junk/basement or garage clean out, and power washing siding and walkways. We are friendly, professional and continue to expand our skills and knowledge of the landscape industry in the Cleveland area. We look forward to working with you to beautify you lawn and landscape!

At KMA Home Improvement, customer service is our #1 priority. With over 25 years of experience in the construction industry and fully insured. We provide the full scope handyman services from simple light bulb changes to much more complex jobs like bathroom and kitchen renovations. Please email me at kmahomeimprovement@gmail.com or call @ (216) 210-7096 with any questions. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you! Sincerely, Kris Fuller Owner operator

Odd Job Bob Handyman Services are ready to help you with your next home project! I am a professional with skills including, but not limited to tiling, flooring, drywall, interior and exterior painting, fencing, landscaping, tv mounting and wiring, bathroom repair, kitchen repair, power washing, light fixture and fan installations, electric repair, snow removal, gutter and window cleaning, weeding, mulching, yard clean up, and almost anything you can imagine to get make your place into your dream home! When you've got odd jobs that need done right, Odd Job Bob Handyman Services is here to help!

07/15/2008

He knew exactly what he as doing. He came out promptly and impressed me as a mechanic. The prices were reasonable.

Description of Work
They inspected a chair lift on my stairs, cleaned it and fixed it up for me.

Category handyman service

07/23/2005

THEY WERE THE MOST REASONABLY PRICED QUOTE. THEY ARRIVED AT THE SCHEDULED TIME, WERE VERY PLEASANT TO DEAL WITH AND DID A NEAT AND THOROUGH JOB. THEY DID EXACTLY AS I SPECIFIED AND FINISHED IT QUICK. I WOULD DEFINITELY CALL THEM AGAIN.

Description of Work
THEY MOUNTED A WINDOW AIR CONDITIONING UNIT.

Category handyman service

HANDYMAN SERVICES, FRAMING, ROOFING & SIDING. CUSTOM DECKS, WINDOWS & DOORS. BASEMENT FINISHING.

ELECTRICA, PLUMBING, HVAC.