Heisley Tire & Brake Inc

With Angi since October 2006

5893 Heisley Rd

Mentor, OH 44060

* ABS Brake Specialists * Free Brake Inspections * Featuring the Most Wanted Brands of Tires & Custom Wheels * Lifetime Muffler * Aluminized Steel Pipe * Unbeatable Quality * Heisley Towing & Recovery * 24 Hour Tow- Call Driver Directly * Lock Out Service...

12/13/2016

DAVID K.

They are the best. I started using them in 1999. They are always accommodating and always do great work.

Description of Work
For auto service I use Heisley Tire & Brake. I was first there for an oil change.

11/04/2014

Burt J.

The work was performed quickly without additional cost.

Description of Work
Replaced brakes

04/03/2014

Dale K.

aiI have been dealing with Heisley for about 2 years now. What I like about them is I don't make an appointment I drop it off in there key box and the car is ready by end of day. I also like their hours of 8am - 7pm, Monday - Saturday. Dale and Eddie at the front desk are very professional and honest. I too the car in to check the brakes and battery. Though the battery was original to the car, 5 years old, they still said it was good and really didn't need replacement. The brakes had a couple of months to go on them but I had those replaced anyway. They also checked the belts and found one cracked which I had replaced. They then called me up and sid I have 600 miles to the next oil change so I had that done. When I paid they applied some online coupons I didn't know about to the charges. Price wise they are on par with other shops but I like their convenience and they stand behind their work.

Description of Work
Replace belts, rear brakes

09/16/2013

Sean A.

The staff is extremely responsive and trustworthy, They have worked on my car before , and saved me from several unscrupulous mechanics, who belong to national chains. They were able to isolate the problem, and make the change, for a fair price, they also offered me a solution on the poor service provided by a competitor whose poor work was what got me there . They are a good company

Description of Work
Passenger side front bearing, front brakes and alignment

12/28/2011

Bruce Q.

I have four vehicles, and they have repaired two of them really well. They were excellent. They did a fantastic job. They diagnosed the problem and fixed it.

Description of Work
I took my vehicle to Heisley Tire & Brake Inc in November to repair it.

07/21/2011

Vic A.

They did a good job, completed on time.

Description of Work
Radiator replacement

07/13/2010

Burt J.

Overall, Heisley performed as they always have. The motor in my car was blown because of broken timing belt. They researched all of my options which included everything from a used motor to a rebuilt motor and gave me cost estimates and left the decision up to me. I decided to donate the car and they let me leave the car at the shop until the charity could come and get it.

Description of Work
I have used Heisley fro many years and have always found them to be fai, honest and professional. On this occasion, I had to have my car towed to the shop because it wouldn't start. Turns out the timing belt was broken and the engine was blown. That was it. They charged me for the analysis and allowed me to keep the car at the shop until I decided what to do next.

07/07/2009

Charlotte L.

They have always fixed our vehicles. Their price is awfully high. They do a good quality work and I have no problems with them. We usually take our car there in the morning and by afternoon the work is completed.

Description of Work
Last time, I took my vehicle there for an oil change and a tire rotation. We have been taking our vehicles there for over 5 years.

08/29/2008

James D.

I have been using there service for a while now. They are always up front and accurate on the quoting. They are very knowledgeable when it comes to cars.

Description of Work
I took my vehicle in to have a flat tire replaced.

10/09/2007

KIM Z.

They were able to accommodate transportation for me since this was my only vehicle, even though it no longer is under warranty. They are all very nice, knowledgeable, and they don't over charge you; they are very affordable.

Description of Work
I originally went in for a routine oil change for my truck. They informed me that my tires needed to be replaced that the tread was worn down. I had an odd noise which they determined was a defective steering pump which they fixed. I also had some problems with the brakes which they were able to fix too.

Stoney Creek Automotive

We are a family business who believes in old-fashioned customer service using state-of-the-art equipment and facilities led by an ASE Master Technician. All work is fully insured and includes the Federated Nationwide Warranty at no extra cost. This is a 12-month/12,000 mile parts and labor warranty.

DETROIT AUTO CLINIC LLC

Detroit Auto Clinic, LLC. is Cleveland's one stop auto service shop for all your foreign or domestic auto repair needs. We are dedicated to provide our customers with the highest quality repairs. Our experienced Mechanics are trained to diagnosis and ready to perform all the repairs and maintenance necessary to keep your vehicle running right.

Auto Service