FARINACCI LANDSCAPING

Founded 1959 • With Angi since July 2005

4.4

9729 PINENEEDLE DRIVE

Mentor, OH 44060

Farinacci Landscaping is a family owned and operated landscape installation and maintenance business consisting of 8 employees and specializing in personalized service. We are licensed by the State of Ohio and the Ohio Department of Agriculture. We offer free estimates....

10/15/2020

JAGDIP S.

The contractor is a happy-go-lucky guy who is likely to be underestimated initially as less serious about quality and not a polished professional. But this contractor has the experience and reliability to deliver a satisfying product. The advantages of working with a contractor company that is closely held in the family and is interested in staying in business are hard to miss.

Description of Work
Paver-patio work and water management in the backyard

Category hardscaping

12/08/2018

Ben C.

Sub par routine maintenance, did not address needed areas (only reseeded half the area that needed it and left the rest bare), did not perform any maintenance in Nov and tried to bill me for weekly work including a fall clean up that I had to do myself before the first snow.

Description of Work
General Landscaping

09/28/2018

Dorothea W.

Really disappointed. The trees died in less than 1 year and then there was complete amnesia about our agreement to have them replaced. There is a lack of professionalism that is appalling.

Description of Work
grade yard, add trees, landscaping and soil for the yard.

09/28/2018

Hetty C.

Contract included planting 8-9 large trees and over 30 shrubs/plants. Adding flower beds on property and growing grass. The work was poorly executed and the contract included a guarantee of work for 1 year time. 4 trees died in first 6 months (were replaced) and all 4 died again within 1 month. Mr Farinacci refused to replace 4 dead trees and did not abide by contract. I do not believe they added appropriate soil for trees to grow and that is why they died. Flower beds extremely narrow and no window beds to protect basement windows included. He is not a man of his word and will renege on contract. Do not trust this business. We paid over $9,000 for work on a quarter of an acre. Not a good investment and not trustworthy. He knows he did not abide by contract.

Description of Work
landscape our yard with flower beds, plant 7-8 trees and grow grass front and back

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

08/14/2017

Dick P.

Beautiful transformation under budget.

Description of Work
Pavers, stone steps, and stone retaining wall

Category landscaping,hardscaping

02/02/2016

JEFFREY G.

Excellent. The crew was great. They worked very hard. They came most days until the job was complete. T. J. Came and made sure that we were communicating on the details. He was very helpful with suggestions when planning the job as well. I had some other workers come while the crew was working and they were very accommodating. The patio couldn't be better, I'm really satisfied with the results. I recommend them wholeheartedly.

Description of Work
Built patio and base for an outdoor storage shed.

Category lawn service

01/27/2013

Linda B.

called twice for snow removal services never called back. Would not use anytime

Description of Work
bad service

Category snow removal

We only offer contracted snow plow service. This member has never been under contract with our company.

09/22/2012

Douglas C.

Throughout the process, from estimate tocompletion, both T J and his crew were professional. They left the property clean, and reseeded the lawn where needed. the patio is even better than we imagined. We are very pleased.

Description of Work
TJ removed a broken old concrete patio and replaced it with pavers.

Category hardscaping

03/20/2012

J.B. D.

I was preparing to be out of the country for several months last year, but it did not happen. However, while researching services on Angie's List I contacted several snow plowing contractors that could also provide lawn service in the spring and summer months. I was shocked that I got no response to my phone calls from most of the service providers that I contacted… Except for one! FARINACCI LANDSCAPING returned my call promptly, committed to reviewing my driveway and responding with a quotation for plowing services, and then, actually DID call me back in 2 days’ time with an estimate that I thought was reasonable. I realize this is a very thin basis for a recommendation. But in two short phone calls the gentleman from FARINACCI LANDSCAPING made the impression on me that if I should need services in the future for snow plowing, landscaping, or lawn care that they would be the FIRST people that I would call. My impression was that they were professional, dependable, and actually wanted my business.

Description of Work
They responded promptly and responsibly, and were far more professional than any other's that I contacted.

Category landscaping,lawn service

01/03/2012

LINDA A.

We were covering an air conditioning unit. We had moved the air conditioning unit around and we had to get the in-variance certificate from the city because of where it was placed, and part of the agreement with the city was that we put in landscaping around it so that you couldn't see the air conditioning unit. The plants that he put in were quite large. I thought that he did a very good job. His price was very good. He was responsive to questions we asked and everything is still alive so far. I did call them back and had them do some work on the other side in another part of my yard.

Description of Work
Farinacci Landscaping executed a landscape plan for us. He did the work on one side of my yard in the mulch beds.

Lawn Doctor

Give yourself the lawn of your dreams with a hand from your local lawn service experts. For nearly 50 years, Lawn Doctor's experts have been helping homeowners achieve greener, healthier grass. By using superior materials, relying on exclusive equipment, and customizing one-of-a-kind lawn service plans for every client, we give your grass exactly what it needs to thrive. The result? A lush, thick lawn that you and your family will fall in love with. If you're not 100% satisfied, we'll make it right. It's that simple.

Rea Concrete & Construction

We specialize in concrete services, repairs, pouring, leveling, driveways, walkways, patios, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Joe's Concrete and Construction

Call us today for all your concrete and driveway needs!

Check, Financing Available

COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL LANDSCAPE INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE, LAWN FERTILIZATION AND CHEMICALS, HARDSCAPING AND PAVERS, WATER FEATURES, SNOW AND ICE REMOVAL SERVICE