Duncan Plumbing LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2013

We specialize in plumbing excellence by providing world class customer service, trusted brands and innovative trends and technologies all at a reasonable cost. We are a full service plumbing company with 24/7 emergency service. Customer Today....Customer for Life...

Eagle Landscaping Inc

2020 Super Service Award winner! Previous years awarded: 1999, 2003, 2009-2019. 6-8 employees. Uses subs for irrigation & electrical work. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask for details on service fees.

Baffa Landscape Design, LLC

Our slogan is "Love Your Yard". Therefore, we want our clients to feel good about their yard as well as their relationship with our company. We have been in business for eight years now and our goal has always been to find and maintain great relationships. We enjoy taking a property under our umbrella and then tailoring it to our clients wants and needs.

Offers by Baffa Landscape Design, LLC on Angi
TBS Consolidated

We are your one stop shop for all your excavation needs. We specialize in Building Pad installs, Drainage & Culvert Installs, Driveway Installs, Demolition, Hauling Stone & Gravel, Grading, Flat work, and Utilities. Give us a call for your free estimate. We look forward to doing business with you.

10/11/2018

Josh had an easy fix to our leaky toilet. While we expected some major re-plumbing, Josh was able to make a clever repair that saved us a lot of money.

Description of Work
Fixed leaking toilet

05/20/2017

Josh from Duncan Plumbing was professional and courteous. He did a great job completing this job. We are very happy with work and clean-up. Would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Replace sump pump and install battery back up.

05/14/2017

I had originally called My Plumber, but they were not able to come out immediately. Therefore, I called Duncan Plumbing who is also recommended on Angie's List and they came out the next day. Although rated highly, based on my experience with Duncan, I would NEVER recommend using them again. In short, Duncan quoted me a repair for $1100 and charged me a $150 service call for basically standing the...

Description of Work
In our condo building, our downstairs neighbor reported one night that substantial water was flowing from the ceiling into their bathroom. The neighbor's bathroom is directly below our bathroom. Our unit had been empty for 18 months and a new tenant had just moved in. We needed to determine the source of the water leak and assess if there was an urgent issue. The water leak only happened once and had never happened when we had lived in the unit previously.

03/02/2017

I would absolutely use them again. 1 person came out to complete the job. They did well on everything you grade on. He was professional He was pleasant. He was efficient & he explained what the problem was and how he was going to fix it.

Description of Work
They fixed the kitchen drain that was leaking and unclogged a bathroom sink.

02/21/2017

They were responsive, prompt, professional, and conscientious.

Description of Work
Had to replace 3 shutoff valves under the sink and repair leaky kitchen faucet. Also provided advise on other plumbing needs and investigated what would be involved with a laundry room relocation.

11/15/2016

He called when he was coming. Very professional and explained every thing that needed to be done so my wife felt comfortable

Description of Work
Had a backed up drain in the downstairs bathroom. Called and he was out the next morning, snaked out the line and free flowing again. Quick and resonable price

10/17/2016

He came in did the repair showed me the repair AND OFFERED anything else he could look at. So he replace on part inside my tank

Description of Work
There was a leak in a water pipe in my basement

09/14/2016

Look no further THIS GUY is the real deal. Return my call right away, set up an appointment on my schedule. Honestly, told me it was a quick and small job, fixed and showed me the fix. NICE GUY

Description of Work
A water leak in my basement and adjust water flow in Toliets

08/24/2016

Called and told them about a leaking toilet with flooding into the basement. We had never used Duncan plumbing before, we were not repeat customers but even still, I felt as though Mr. Duncan dropped everything in his day to come and accommodate me! He came out that day, figured out the problem, told us our options and relate the toilet that afternoon. Not only is he professional but an all around...

Description of Work
Replaced leaking toilet

08/21/2016

Josh arrived on time and took care of the problem in a professional manner.

Description of Work
Replace Spray Hose and Nozzle on Kitchen Faucet

Category plumbing

Repair, Replace, & Install - Hose Bibs, Fixtures, Piping, Pumps, Gas Lines - Interior, Appliance Hook Ups, Water Treatment Systems, Water Heaters, Boilers, Drain & Sewer Cleaning, Leaks, & Water Testing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check