Duncan Plumbing LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2013

We specialize in plumbing excellence by providing world class customer service, trusted brands and innovative trends and technologies all at a reasonable cost. We are a full service plumbing company with 24/7 emergency service. Customer Today....Customer for Life...

Puronics Service Inc

Puronics Service Inc

Puronics® Service, Inc. specializes in water softeners, drinking water (RO) systems, and No-Salt environmentally friendly water filter systems. Since 1947, Puronics® Service, Inc. has set the standards for advanced technology in water treatment. With an array of water treatment systems, our expert technicians can perform a free water consultation and quote to determine the perfect solution to your specific water problems.

10/11/2018

Josh had an easy fix to our leaky toilet. While we expected some major re-plumbing, Josh was able to make a clever repair that saved us a lot of money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed leaking toilet

05/20/2017

Josh from Duncan Plumbing was professional and courteous. He did a great job completing this job. We are very happy with work and clean-up. Would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace sump pump and install battery back up.

05/14/2017

I had originally called My Plumber, but they were not able to come out immediately. Therefore, I called Duncan Plumbing who is also recommended on Angie's List and they came out the next day. Although rated highly, based on my experience with Duncan, I would NEVER recommend using them again. In short, Duncan quoted me a repair for $1100 and charged me a $150 service call for basically standing the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In our condo building, our downstairs neighbor reported one night that substantial water was flowing from the ceiling into their bathroom. The neighbor's bathroom is directly below our bathroom. Our unit had been empty for 18 months and a new tenant had just moved in. We needed to determine the source of the water leak and assess if there was an urgent issue. The water leak only happened once and had never happened when we had lived in the unit previously.

03/02/2017

I would absolutely use them again. 1 person came out to complete the job. They did well on everything you grade on. He was professional He was pleasant. He was efficient & he explained what the problem was and how he was going to fix it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed the kitchen drain that was leaking and unclogged a bathroom sink.

02/21/2017

They were responsive, prompt, professional, and conscientious.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had to replace 3 shutoff valves under the sink and repair leaky kitchen faucet. Also provided advise on other plumbing needs and investigated what would be involved with a laundry room relocation.

CATEGORY plumbing

Repair, Replace, & Install - Hose Bibs, Fixtures, Piping, Pumps, Gas Lines - Interior, Appliance Hook Ups, Water Treatment Systems, Water Heaters, Boilers, Drain & Sewer Cleaning, Leaks, & Water Testing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check