ALL POINTS EAST HEATING & COOLING

With Angi since July 2005

6694 PINE TREE DR

Mentor, OH 44060

I have been in business for 36 years. I have learned that earning the trust of my customers has been the most important asset of my business. Trust is knowing that a customer can count on us to do what we said we would do, and to do it right!! We service and install quality named products that have been around for years. We stand behind our products and services with a commitment to honor all stated warranties that the manufacturer offers, PLUS our own labor guarantees for 5 FULL YEARS!! For your convenience, we accept Visa, MC and Discovery Credit Cards. We offer financing options, also. We may be a small company, but our desire to keep a satisfied customer is a big goal for us! After 36 Years, we are the same company..... and we are the same owners!! My son David has been a great help to me. He has worked for me for eleven years and is learning everything. He is a very good furnace installer and the job looks professional when finished. I get a lot of compliments on him. He is polite and conscious....

03/07/2013

Michael C.

Professional, Courteous and a Great Price. You can't go wrong with Sal's.

Description of Work
Had them install a new gas hot water tank (50 gallon). Got 3 quotes and they were the only one under a $1000. There communication was great and they obtained the proper permit for my city. Would use them again in a heartbeat.

06/05/2012

Donna S.

They are very good and I would recommend for anybody. He is just a very nice person to talk with, we can explain the problem we are having and they give us alternatives.

Description of Work
I used Charles Perry at All Points East Heating & Cooling for our air conditioner. Every year we have him out for the air conditioner and in the fall for the furnace. We have used him for at least ten years or more. We haven't called them out yet for the air conditioner yet.

07/09/2005

THEY CAME WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD, SEEMED TO BE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HONEST. WE WERE WORRIED THAT WE WOULD HAVE TO REPLACE THE ENTIRE UNIT. THE GUY WAS VERY HONEST AND TOLD US WE COULD FIX IT AND GAVE US HINTS OF THINGS TO WATCH OUT FOR, SO HE DIDN'T TRY AND SELL US SOMETHING WE DIDN'T NEED. THE PRICE WAS REASONABLE FOR WHAT HE DID.

Description of Work
THEY FIXED THE AIR CONDITIONER.

PATRIOT MECHANICAL LLC

When you have heating, cooling, or ventilation issues, turn to the honest, fair, and reliable professionals at Patriot Heating & Cooling. With senior citizen and veteran discounts, our local business makes it easy to get the services you need at a low price. We are a family owned company providing you with the very best HVAC services, including 24/7 emergency assistance. Residential service calls are just $35 in Lake and Geauga counties, and $59 in Ashtabula County.

Offers by PATRIOT MECHANICAL LLC on Angi
    Anderson Heating & Cooling Inc

This is the company page for Anderson Heating & Cooling serving homeowners in northern Ohio. Our goal is to be your first call for HVAC services.Since inception, the company has had one goal in mind, to be the best residential heating and cooling services company in Lake County and its surrounding communities. We service all home systems and offer valuable maintenance agreements, duct cleaning, indoor air quality analysis, air quality systems and more. Call us now!

Offers by Anderson Heating & Cooling Inc on Angi
    Gorjanc Comfort Services

Gorjanc Comfort Services, Northeast Ohio’s premier home services company since 1963, is a second-generation heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and generator service provider. Additional DBA - Gorjanc Heating & Cooling. Award winning.

hvac