***** INSTALLED SERVICES INC ***** (440)-339-7023

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2008

Awards & Badges

5510 Saint Peters Way

Mentor, OH 44060

Installed Services Inc. primary goal is to make homes more energy efficient. We use state of the art insulation, including foam and fiberglass insulation for existing (older) homes in both attics and exterior walls. We also provide replacement windows and exterior doors....

insulation (67)door installation (3)window replacement (2)

06/10/2021

Our large church / school facility required insulation upgrades due to high utility costs and severe gutter icing. We chose Installed Services due to their favorable bid, ability to provide knowledgeable explanation of our insulation issues, and responsiveness to questions / communications. Work was completed in a timely manner. We would likely hire them again if we need further services in the fu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic insulation upgrades

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2021

It was an honor to work with you and everyone at the school. I appreciate the great review.

05/18/2021

The team did an excellent job. They were very professional, worked quickly, and were responsive to questions and requests. Also the price was very reasonable. I would highly recommend Jeff Monreal and Installed Services Inc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to have old insulation removed and new insulation installed throughout our attic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

Thanks for the great review. Was an honor working with you. Enjoy the new comfort in your beautiful home:)

05/03/2021

My newly acquired house was extremely hot upstairs, basically unlivable on a even a cool day if the sun was out, and I had no idea what to do. Jeff from Installed Services called me immediately after I put the job into Angie’s List to discuss the problem, did an estimate that same day, and coordinated services for me to take care of multiple issues. The workers were professional, friendly and time...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic insulation and attic fan installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2021

04/27/2021

Jeff and his team were clean, courteous, and professional. My house feels cozier, and I'm looking forward to cheaper energy bills.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic insullation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2021

Thanks for the great review, it was my honor!

03/17/2021

The work started on time and was completed quickly. The process was explained thoroughly and was performed as described. I am very happy with the quality of the work and the professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulated the attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2021

11/27/2020

It was a pleasure working with Jeff! He is a super nice guy and did a great job communicating. On the day of the installation he stopped by and made sure everything went alright as well. We are pleased with the quality of work and the focus on detail. We would certainly recommend Jeff and would happily use him again should projects arise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic insulation

CATEGORY insulation,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2020

10/29/2020

Jeff and his crew were personable, professional, on time, efficient, used their time well, thoughtful of using booties on their shoes, cleaned up after themselves very well and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2020

09/22/2020

I hired Jeff after reading all of the positive reviews on Angie's List. I wasn't disappointed! He was very professional and explained how he would resolve our issues clearly and within our budget. I can honestly say he was the most responsive contractor I've worked with in years. He texted and emailed promptly and our job was completed quickly and very much to our satisfaction. I wouldn't hesitate...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation installed in our basement

CATEGORY insulation,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

Thanks, it was a pleasuring working with you;))

08/13/2020

Jeff is a first-rate professional. We had a quote from a firm that never came to our house. Jeff insisted on seeing our attic and I'm glad he did. He noticed some issues such as an area with no insulation around a vent from our master bath's shower. That was causing a moisture buildup which in turn led to paint around the shower peeling. He clearly stated what needed to be done and described the s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed additional insulation in our attic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for this testimonial and review of myself and Installed Services. It was an honor meeting you and your wife and a pleasure tackling your insulation and moisture issues:)

03/24/2020

Jeff provided best price for the work. His men were on time, placed plastic on the rug and cleaned up inside and outside after the work. Jeff inspected and showed me the work that was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
attic insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2020

Thanks, it was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy the new comfort of your home and thanks for the review. It was my honor working for you. Sincerely, Jeff Monreal

FOAM & FIBERGLASS INSULATION (ATTICS & WALLS) (440)-339-7023.