Suburban Septic Service Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since February 2000

We are the only business of our kind in that we do all septic cleanings, service septic system, we do septic repair and installation. We also are a distributor of Aeration System and service all of them as well as install....

The Water Doctor Inc

Affordable Well Solutions by Doug Adams-The Water Doctor Inc is your local expert in Water Well Drilling service and repair. Since 1966, Doug Adams has served Stark, Summit, Portage, Medina and Wayne counties. We are the ORIGINAL Adams expert and we will be happy to take care of all of your water related needs.

Depew Drilling

wells and pumps water treatment

WyattWorks Plumbing

Emergency services offered. 40 years in business. Prices are quoted upfront. Family owned. State Certified Plumbing Contractor. Additional DBA's: Andy Wyatt Plumbing, The New Plumbing Co., Inc., Wyatt Plumbing & Heating, Inc., Wyatt Works Plumbing Solutions & Wyatt Works. Consider it done.

Offers by WyattWorks Plumbing  on Angi

11/21/2018

didn't….never answered phone or returned call

Description of Work
septic tank cleaned

Category septic tank

I appologize, we don't service the Canton area.

08/24/2018

Made appointment 2 month in advance but not showed up at appointment date. They cancelled the appointment without calling back.

Description of Work
Septic tank cleaning

Category septic tank

We had asked for the customer to call and give a credit card before coming out to do the service, the customer did not call and for that fact we had no choice but to cancel the appointment on our scheduled calendar. We do apologize for the miscommunication that had happened with you. We service 40-50 customers each week and do not usually have this problem.

06/13/2018

I needed a new septic system fast, as I was selling the property. Suburban Septic worked with me to get all the permits and approvals necessary and got the job done on time! A++ experience. Thank you!

Description of Work
New Septic System

03/15/2018

We have nothing but good to say about this company. They are excellent in all levels.

Description of Work
They put in an entire septic system.

Category septic tank

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. [Member Name Removed], It was very nice meeting you and doing business with such kind people as yourselves. Suburban Septic Service Inc.

03/15/2018

They are on time and they did an excellent job, the estimate was extremely reasonable, and did what I expected, also handled all permits, and did some extra works too without any charge.

Description of Work
They installed a septic system.

Category septic tank

Thank you for taking the time to write a very good description of the work done. We greatly appreciate it! Suburban Septic Service

09/21/2017

They had to cut through concrete patio and they did not clean-up concrete dust. It was all over. A hose was available to wash down the area.

Description of Work
New Septic System

12/30/2014

The owner's son came out and did a very good job. we just had a problem with one of the office staff. difficult to deal with on the phone is all.

Description of Work
came out to look into a septic problem.

Category septic tank

We are terribly sorry you had difficulty getting through to with our office staff. Customer satisfaction is what we have built our reputation on. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. The owner of Suburban Septic Service 330.722.4262

03/08/2014

They showed up when they said they would. They where careful not to disturb anything but what needed to be replaced. I watched as they leveled and made sure the box was set correctly. Hauled old material out and finished by racking up dirt from grass and put back into dirt pile. I also use them for cleaning out my septic tank, same professional service.

Description of Work
Install new D-Box

Category septic tank

We appreciate your detailed review! Best regards, Suburban Septic Service Inc.

02/09/2012

My husband handled the initial visits for estimates and discussion, and then died suddenly. I fortunately was present for much of the conversation at the time of the initial visit, so I remember verbal promises. Sadly, Mr Valentine doesn't remember as well and has his wife handle all communication. She is not an especially pleasant person to interact with. After repeated phone calls they finally s...

Description of Work
New filter bed for septic system. Included new risers, settling chamber, clean and certify aeration tank, installation of 240 sq ft filter bed, remove old bed

Category septic tank

I'm so sorry you had a difficult experience. The owners wife had just lost her Father, I realize that there are no excuses, but we do want to apologize.

10/01/2008

They have been helping us since 2001, they come out when they say they will, they are very punctual and responsive. I did have to have the pump replaced, but they tried to fix it without removing it and replacing it. It ended up needing it anyways, but I appreciate them saving me money.

Description of Work
They came out and installed a septic tank and they have been servicing it.

Category septic tank,wells

Thank you for you review, much appreciated.

Septic cleaning, pump replacement, electric sewer cleaning, repair & installation, Aerators repaired and new ones sold. We do septic system design and new septic installation. We also do Grease Trap Cleaning and Commercial Septic Cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard