M-Five Construction Group, LLC

Medina, OH 44256

general remodeling...

01/02/2019

Martin C.

I was impressed with M-Five from the start. Very responsive, very punctual and very knowledgeable. Unfortunately they were 44% higher than the several other quotes I received, so we did not move forward with them on this project. However, I did think they would have done an outstanding job.

Description of Work
Quote for Kitchen remodel

Category remodeling,home remodeling

01/08/2016

Alan K.

Description of Work
Upstairs bathroom remodel: went well, very responsive, would use again

Category ceramic tile,remodeling

06/29/2015

Doug S.

Everything went great! I was really impressed with the workmanship, punctuality, and how pleasant the guys were to me and my wife. The guys have tremendous attention to detail and worked very hard everyday. Paul McCord, the owner, kept me informed throughout the process and always checked in to make sure the work was being done to my satisfaction. I could not believe how fast and efficient the guys were in completing the tasks. Paul and the guys are a joy to be around and I will not hesitate to call M Five in the future for any projects that come up.

Description of Work
Install flooring, tiling work, bath vanity install, a lot of painting

Category ceramic tile,remodeling

04/29/2015

GARY B.

I had them help me with a home theater. They built a platform and a wall. Then they did the stonework on the wall, I had them put a stone wall in. It came out really well. Everybody compliments me and comments about it. It was a good experience. They were quick, professional, clean. They cleaned up after themselves. You are dealing with the owner of the company on many levels. He was professional.

Description of Work
I've used M-Five Construction.

Category remodeling

DRUX Tech

DRUX Tech is dedicated to providing our customers with the best quality and craftsmanship. We are here to build relationships with our customers and communities and to provide our employees with a great place to work. DRUX Tech is a leader in providing our customers with the highest quality products and craftsmanship in an honest, efficient, and professional way. Our pledge is to create successful relationships with our customers, employees and community by building trust, treating every project with the utmost integrity and exceeding expectations. We look forward to working with you!

Dri-Wall Genie

From new homes to fixing the crack in the ceiling that just keeps getting bigger. With Dri-Wall Genie, not only do you get the flexibility to have drywall hung, finished and painted, but you get quality work every step of the way.

New Outlook Restoration

New Outlook Restoration is a established family owned painting and restoration company. We specialize in your interior, exterior, residential and commercial project needs. As a company and family we pride ourselves on integrity, fairness and equality for all our customers. To us your not just a number but we are building a lifetime relationship through our quality craftsmanship that will last year after year! We are excited and grateful to help bring your painting projects into reality in a efficient and cost effective way.

general remodeling