M-Five Construction Group, LLC

Medina, OH 44256

general remodeling...

01/02/2019

Martin C.

I was impressed with M-Five from the start. Very responsive, very punctual and very knowledgeable. Unfortunately they were 44% higher than the several other quotes I received, so we did not move forward with them on this project. However, I did think they would have done an outstanding job.

Description of Work
Quote for Kitchen remodel

Category remodeling, home remodeling

01/08/2016

Alan K.

Description of Work
Upstairs bathroom remodel: went well, very responsive, would use again

Category ceramic tile, remodeling

06/29/2015

Doug S.

Everything went great! I was really impressed with the workmanship, punctuality, and how pleasant the guys were to me and my wife. The guys have tremendous attention to detail and worked very hard everyday. Paul McCord, the owner, kept me informed throughout the process and always checked in to make sure the work was being done to my satisfaction. I could not believe how fast and efficient the guys were in completing the tasks. Paul and the guys are a joy to be around and I will not hesitate to call M Five in the future for any projects that come up.

Description of Work
Install flooring, tiling work, bath vanity install, a lot of painting

Category ceramic tile, remodeling

04/29/2015

GARY B.

I had them help me with a home theater. They built a platform and a wall. Then they did the stonework on the wall, I had them put a stone wall in. It came out really well. Everybody compliments me and comments about it. It was a good experience. They were quick, professional, clean. They cleaned up after themselves. You are dealing with the owner of the company on many levels. He was professional.

Description of Work
I've used M-Five Construction.

Category remodeling

A.G.I. Pro Services

Formally A "G.I." Window Cleaning. We Specialize in Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Guard installation, Soft Washing of Houses, Roof Treatments (removes black streaks over time), Pressure Washing, Deck Restoration, Driveway sealing, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Handyman Services, Painting, and Now are offering Pest Control.

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

HydroCare

HydroCare Pressure Washing provides pressure washing services for all types of exterior surfaces. From driveways to decking, to siding and stucco, along with roof cleaning, we will leave your property looking like the day your feature was installed. We work with speed and integrity, always focused on your satisfaction. We are available in the evenings for your convenience. Please call for availability and a quote today!

general remodeling