Girard Construction Group Inc

Founded 1981 • With Angi since January 2013

4005 East Smith Road

Medina, OH 44256

Girard Construction Group is a Medina County based company with 31 years of plumbing and waterproofing experience. We offer turn key solutions backed by warranties, with state of the art product lines and skilled staff trained to handle challenging construction projects. Our primary services

09/30/2017

Georgia K.

Girard had to fix a big messed up current job from another company. They were awesome. Really stepped up to get the job done correctly & on time.

Description of Work
Dug holes & installed posts for garage.

07/03/2017

Robert A. R.

Came when he said. Did good job.

Description of Work
Installed new septic tank, discharge line.

Category plumbing, septic tank

06/28/2017

Marvaniv A.

Mr. Brad was very dependable & always on time & friendly!

Description of Work
Replaced backwall on my house - and gutter work - great job - neat & clean.

Category basement remodeling

06/20/2016

gregory B.

Provider was professional and did excellent work. He went above and beyond in order to make the project happen. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a water tap.

Description of Work
Water tap.

11/22/2015

Bonnie H.

At the time of signing, I was told they were 2-3 weeks out on jobs. At the beginning of September, I discovered an additional problem involving the drainage issues and notified the company immediately. In response, I was told I would receive a call on the following Monday. The call never came. Conditions continued to deteriorate to the point of becoming critical. Over the course of the next several weeks, I tried to reach Mr. Girard by email, cell phone and business phone to find out when he would be out to do the job. He failed to respond to my messages. In October I hired another company that came out promptly and did the repairs.

Description of Work
In August 2015 I hired Girard Construction to deal with drainage issues on my property.

Category excavators

Thank you for your concern and comments but as explained previously, we had not received your signed contract back before work could be started. When you changed the terms of the project, we resubmitted an amended contract for you to sign. Before any work can be scheduled or begun, we require all parties to sign and agree to modified terms should projects change course. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I left several messages for you indicating the upcoming bad weather and the need to have the modified contract signed and returned to us for scheduling. Sincerely, Charlie.

10/27/2015

Bonnie K.

On time, courteous staff, work performed efficiently. No problems whatsoever. Very pleased, and happy I chose this contractor.

Description of Work
Connect water line under road, install meters, through house including house connection.

Category excavators, plumbing

03/24/2015

joseph D.

Description of Work
We had water coming into our basement. Roche Girard was the only contractor offering 24hr emergency service. he got back to me promptly, but was not able to come out until later that evening. In the meantime, I had contacted a roofer who explained I may want to start by repairing flashing around the chimney. When Mr. Girard called back that evening and said he was willing to come out if I still wanted him to (even though he had put in a full day and it was 8:30 ) I told him the water had stopped leaking in, and relayed what the roofer had said. Mr. Girard said he agreed with the roofer and I should try that first. He said if that did not solve the problem, to give him a call back. I appreciated his honesty and professionalism, and if ever I need services would definitely call his company!

Category excavators, water damage restoration, basement waterproofing

We look forward to working with you and a huge thank you for your kind words.

10/30/2014

Dino C.

I saw the ban W/ phone # at a local restaurant and called, The owner came out a few days later & gave me a price, I liked & and he schedule my for the next Monday.

Description of Work
Replace drainage pipe off of gutters and A concrete pad outside my back door.

08/27/2014

Tom & Debbie F.

Mr Girard and his crew did an excellent job. His crew was skilled, professional and very polite and considerate. He worked well with us and adapted to mid-job changes smoothly. We're very satisfied.

Description of Work
Written, detailed estimate - description of job: Footers installed to owner's specific request. 7 leveled and reinforced existing structure. Added 2 support beams and raised entire house.

08/12/2014

Jim B.

Description of Work
Replaced Garage Floor.

Category concrete repair, excavators, drain cleaning

Thank you [member name removed]. It was beyond enjoyable working with you and we wish you the very best in your future relocation. Stay in touch!

05/06/2014

Constance L.

Roche got back to me very quickly and went out in pouring rain to unclog my pond drain pipe. Price was very fair. Pipe is draining okay now, but cracked pipe joint needs solution & we are discussing my options to eliminate future debris plugging.

Description of Work
Pond discharge pipe snaked unsuccessfully, so pipe dug up at the joint to the piping to catch basin and the cracked joint was opened up for debris removal.

Category drain cleaning

03/08/2014

Chris J.

Great! Very prompt response to inquiry and Mr Girard provided a detailed estimate in less than 25 hours, then followed up to schedule the work and worked very hard to meet out busy schedules to complete the work. I was very impressed by Mr Girard's knowledge of all things related to foundations and drainage. I very much appreciated the free advise on another future project.

Description of Work
Installed one load bearing solid support post with welded schedule 4 with tie down flanges, adjusted beam for flat mounting area. c installed one CMU block with repair mortar to fill void lowered beam onto new post and and block.

01/24/2014

Bryan S.

Came and gave a quote quickly. The job was completed in less time than expected. He was courteous and always made sure I was happy with the product.

Description of Work
Driveway expansion.

Category concrete driveways

Thank you so much for your review! It's clients like you and your wife that make a difference, are understanding and easy to work with. We truly hope your driveway extension is helping out with all those trucks of yours! If you need anything, dont hesitate to call us. Looking forward to working with you on your next project should it come about. Stay warm and Happy New Year to your family. Michelle - Girard Construction Group

10/04/2013

Dino C.

Perfect & flawless. Roche (owner) knows his field well. Excellent counter tops, on time & awesome follow up care.

Description of Work
Stone/tile shower installed sanitary sewer work, new utilities & electrical outlets installed.

Category plumbing

09/27/2013

Joe G.

The gas line for a planned outdoor kitchen went off without a hitch, just waiting for my new gas grill to arrive so I can get cooking. Cutting concrete in the basement produced a cloud of dust, but a new full bath is plumbed, and framed and ready for drywall. When he completed my patio last fall we noticed some settling and cracking of mortar in a corner of the foundation. They brought in a mini excavator, did close work against the foundation and dug down to the footers. Tuck pointed cracked joints and waterproofed exposed wall, before closing everything up. Minimal cleanup, I had to touch up some spots in the lawn, but if you didn't see the hole first hand, you would never have guessed anyone was digging.

Description of Work
In addition to last years stamped patio with walkway and parking area, I had Girard install new gas lines for an outdoor grill, move plumbing under a slab in a basement bath, and excavate and reseal a foundation wall where mortar had cracked.

Category excavators, plumbing, patios

09/15/2013

James H.

We have used Girard Construction on a few diiferent projects .Roche has always been on time and professional. He gives you different options on each project, so you can choose what best fits your needs and budget. The estimates have always been fair and accurate. We will continue to use their services on future projects.

Description of Work
plumbed in new bathroom for basement remodel. replaced hot water heater.

Category plumbing

09/06/2013

DAVID R.

I hired Girard Construction Group upon referral of friends and family who have used them in the past. My house had major water problems and my furnace was submerged in storm water. I tried different solutions and advice over the years but nothing worked. Girard Construction Group came in and completely returned my house to a dry and livable home. As they excavated around my house, I watched the water pour out from under it. Girard Construction installed a brand new sealed drain system preventing any water from even reaching my house. I couldn't believe what I witnessed and wished I had called them sooner. A very professional company with great products and engineering solutions. I would highly recommend them to anyone in Northeast Ohio experiencing foundation water problems. Thank you Girard Construction Group !!!!!! Dave R. Brunswick, Ohio

Description of Work
Sealed Drain System

Category excavators, water damage restoration, basement waterproofing

01/22/2013

Joe G.

Project covered several weeks, included excavation, forming, pouring, stamping, coloring, sealing, etc. Very thorough - totally satisfied.

Description of Work
Stamped concrete patio, walk, firepit, drain tile - parking pad

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, excavators, stamped concrete, patios

Bath Doctor - Cleveland Glass Block - Innovate Building Solutions

2018 Super Service Award Winner in Glass Block and Windows! Cleveland Glass Block, Bath Doctor, Cleveland Window & Door and Cleveland Design and Remodeling are all division of Innovate Building Solutions. We offer various products (including glass blocks, bathtub and shower liners, replacement windows and doors) and services (including bathroom remodeling) to consumers and business owners since 1977.

GLASS BLOCK HEADQUARTERS

Super Service Award Winner in Windows! GBH is family-owned, assuring you that everyone here is committed to the impeccable reputation of our company. We know what it takes to give you the highest quality products along with top-notch customer service! Our team has been put into place firstly and most importantly for their ability to deal with customers in an easygoing, courteous, & professional manner. They possess common sense and the ability to handle any situation. Understanding our customers' needs and working around any problem is our strong suit. Since we work as a tight-knit family, no issue ever goes unresolved. No one will ever hesitate to escalate any situation to someone else if they cannot resolve it themselves. 16 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBCONTRACTORS. Cost determined per job, no travel charges.

Offers Coupon

B-DRY SYSTEM CLEVELAND

We are by far the most experienced Basement Waterproofing Company in the area. The average B-Dry Cleveland employee has over 19 years of installation experience. We have been in the same location serving Cleveland, Ohio and the counties of Cuyahoga, Lorain, Lake, Geauga, Summit, Portage, Stark, Medina and Erie for over 39 years.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Discover, Financing

Full service, 24 hour emergency plumbing and utility contractor for residential & commercial water & sewer service issues, including septic, sanitary sewer & storm sewer, lake & well water, municipal water conversion, storm water systems, lift stations, excavating, gas lines, sump pumps, basement waterproofing & foundation repair. Public water and sewer taps connections, excavating

Electrical, roofing, siding, windows and doors, drywall, painting, carpet and flooring, drywall and plaster, lighting, sound and theater, interior design, appliances etc.