Girard Construction Group Inc

Founded 1981 • With Angi since January 2013

Girard Construction Group is a Medina County based company with 31 years of plumbing and waterproofing experience. We offer turn key solutions backed by warranties, with state of the art product lines and skilled staff trained to handle challenging construction projects. Our primary services include plumbing, sewer and water installations and repairs, and basement waterproofing. We are fully bonded, licensed, insured, and in good standing within the State of Ohio. We offer excellent workmanship, timely installations and 24 hours, 7 days a week emergency services. Visit our website for more information at www.GirardConstruction.com....

The Water Doctor Inc

Affordable Well Solutions by Doug Adams-The Water Doctor Inc is your local expert in Water Well Drilling service and repair. Since 1966, Doug Adams has served Stark, Summit, Portage, Medina and Wayne counties. We are the ORIGINAL Adams expert and we will be happy to take care of all of your water related needs.

Bath Doctor - Cleveland Glass Block - Innovate Building Solutions

2018 Super Service Award Winner in Glass Block and Windows! Cleveland Glass Block, Bath Doctor, Cleveland Window & Door and Cleveland Design and Remodeling are all division of Innovate Building Solutions. We offer various products (including glass blocks, bathtub and shower liners, replacement windows and doors) and services (including kitchen, bathroom and basement remodeling) to consumers and business owners since 1977.

Platinum Xtreme Excavating, LLC

Providing excavation services. We specialize in land clearing, driveway excavations, property culverts, basement digs, trenching for water lines and utilities, leveling for foundations, landscaping retaining walls, pond digs and other custom projects. We are a small privately owned company that will give you a personal touch to your project.

09/30/2017

Girard had to fix a big messed up current job from another company. They were awesome. Really stepped up to get the job done correctly & on time.

Description of Work
Dug holes & installed posts for garage.

07/03/2017

Came when he said. Did good job.

Description of Work
Installed new septic tank, discharge line.

Category plumbing,septic tank

06/28/2017

Mr. Brad was very dependable & always on time & friendly!

Description of Work
Replaced backwall on my house - and gutter work - great job - neat & clean.

Category basement remodeling

06/20/2016

Provider was professional and did excellent work. He went above and beyond in order to make the project happen. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a water tap.

Description of Work
Water tap.

11/22/2015

At the time of signing, I was told they were 2-3 weeks out on jobs. At the beginning of September, I discovered an additional problem involving the drainage issues and notified the company immediately. In response, I was told I would receive a call on the following Monday. The call never came. Conditions continued to deteriorate to the point of becoming critical. Over the course of the next severa...

Description of Work
In August 2015 I hired Girard Construction to deal with drainage issues on my property.

Category excavators

Thank you for your concern and comments but as explained previously, we had not received your signed contract back before work could be started. When you changed the terms of the project, we resubmitted an amended contract for you to sign. Before any work can be scheduled or begun, we require all parties to sign and agree to modified terms should projects change course. We apologize for any inconv...

10/27/2015

On time, courteous staff, work performed efficiently. No problems whatsoever. Very pleased, and happy I chose this contractor.

Description of Work
Connect water line under road, install meters, through house including house connection.

Category excavators,plumbing

10/30/2014

I saw the ban W/ phone # at a local restaurant and called, The owner came out a few days later & gave me a price, I liked & and he schedule my for the next Monday.

Description of Work
Replace drainage pipe off of gutters and A concrete pad outside my back door.

08/27/2014

Mr Girard and his crew did an excellent job. His crew was skilled, professional and very polite and considerate. He worked well with us and adapted to mid-job changes smoothly. We're very satisfied.

Description of Work
Written, detailed estimate - description of job: Footers installed to owner's specific request. 7 leveled and reinforced existing structure. Added 2 support beams and raised entire house.

05/06/2014

Roche got back to me very quickly and went out in pouring rain to unclog my pond drain pipe. Price was very fair. Pipe is draining okay now, but cracked pipe joint needs solution & we are discussing my options to eliminate future debris plugging.

Description of Work
Pond discharge pipe snaked unsuccessfully, so pipe dug up at the joint to the piping to catch basin and the cracked joint was opened up for debris removal.

Category drain cleaning

03/08/2014

Great! Very prompt response to inquiry and Mr Girard provided a detailed estimate in less than 25 hours, then followed up to schedule the work and worked very hard to meet out busy schedules to complete the work. I was very impressed by Mr Girard's knowledge of all things related to foundations and drainage. I very much appreciated the free advise on another future project.

Description of Work
Installed one load bearing solid support post with welded schedule 4 with tie down flanges, adjusted beam for flat mounting area. c installed one CMU block with repair mortar to fill void lowered beam onto new post and and block.

Category excavators

Full service, 24 hour emergency plumbing and utility contractor for residential & commercial water & sewer service issues, including septic, sanitary sewer & storm sewer, lake & well water, municipal water conversion, storm water systems, lift stations, excavating, gas lines, sump pumps, basement waterproofing & foundation repair. Public water and sewer taps connections, excavating

Electrical, roofing, siding, windows and doors, drywall, painting, carpet and flooring, drywall and plaster, lighting, sound and theater, interior design, appliances etc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Discover, Financing