D&D Maintenance

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2012

4.3

We are a professional company that has been servicing Northeast ohio since 2006. With 20 years of Combined experience we have grown to 5 trucks and 14 employees. Warranty's are offered on everything we install. For more information check out are website and watch our videos! Recently just expanded with a new DVD Call for more Information (330) 225-0563....

JSServices Ohio LLC

JSServices Ohio LLC

Lawn Irrigation

04/01/2017

Terrible...very messy... used small planting after I was shown LARGE ones. There was a lot of loud bad language !!! 1 year after the job was done plants are dieing and not being replaced. My brick walk has separated and sunk a few inches. They said it would take 5 days and it took 1 month to complete after the price I was quoted was raised 3 times

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted front yard relandscaped

CATEGORY landscaping

04/15/2016

They did all I could expect them to do.  They came out and trimmed and cut the grass every other week for $30.  Left the lawn in good shape, closing gates behind them when they left.  They were happy and friendly and really tried to please me every time they cut my grass.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care, cut grass, and trim.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

03/31/2016

Very well. They arrived on time and hauled the stones away as requested.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed two large landscape boulders from front yard. We could find no other landscaper/stone provider willing to do this work.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

02/21/2016

It could not have gone better. They came out assessed the situation gave me a price.  Came out with the materials.  Had to excavate to get the drain in the ground.  Worked well.  Neat.  Prompt.  I took photos as they went along.  No objections.  When they were finished they filled in the trenches and seeded the area.  I asked lots of questions -- they were very amenable to answering them all. If I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a (I believe it is called) French Drain so the water does not run into our shed anymore.

CATEGORY landscaping

10/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping and pond

CATEGORY landscaping,lakefront landscaping

Lawn maintenance, lawn install, hardscapes, patio's, retaining walls,water features, plant & tree install & maintenance, Concrete, dormant pruning, snow removal, mulching, land clearing & some irrigation.

NA