D&D Maintenance

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2012

4.3

4087 Foskett Rd

Medina, OH 44256

We are a professional company that has been servicing Northeast ohio since 2006. With 20 years of Combined experience we have grown to 5 trucks and 14 employees. Warranty's are offered on everything we install. For more information check out are website and watch our videos! Recently just expanded

04/01/2017

Anthony T.

Terrible...very messy... used small planting after I was shown LARGE ones. There was a lot of loud bad language !!! 1 year after the job was done plants are dieing and not being replaced. My brick walk has separated and sunk a few inches. They said it would take 5 days and it took 1 month to complete after the price I was quoted was raised 3 times

Description of Work
Wanted front yard relandscaped

04/15/2016

WILLIAM M K.

They did all I could expect them to do. They came out and trimmed and cut the grass every other week for $30. Left the lawn in good shape, closing gates behind them when they left. They were happy and friendly and really tried to please me every time they cut my grass.

Description of Work
Lawn care, cut grass, and trim.

Category landscaping, lawn service

03/31/2016

Rock W.

Very well. They arrived on time and hauled the stones away as requested.

Description of Work
Removed two large landscape boulders from front yard. We could find no other landscaper/stone provider willing to do this work.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

02/21/2016

MR & MRS G D.

It could not have gone better. They came out assessed the situation gave me a price. Came out with the materials. Had to excavate to get the drain in the ground. Worked well. Neat. Prompt. I took photos as they went along. No objections. When they were finished they filled in the trenches and seeded the area. I asked lots of questions -- they were very amenable to answering them all. If I can find another project for them to do I will certainly call on them again.

Description of Work
Installed a (I believe it is called) French Drain so the water does not run into our shed anymore.

10/27/2015

Jean N.

Description of Work
Landscaping and pond

Category landscaping, lakefront landscaping

03/18/2015

Lawrence F.

We've used them for years. My husband was comparing prices with other people and we decided to stay with the one we have. If there is ever a problem, he comes and fixes it, so I'm not worried about it. We know him and he's reliable. He's early.

Description of Work
We have a landscaper. We're using D&D Landscaping. The owner, Dustin was here yesterday but only to give me an estimate. He's going to mulch all the beds and he's going to trim all the shrubs and then we had some trees removed last year, and he's going to clean up those areas. There are 2 very large areas he's going to plant grass.

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch

12/23/2014

David M.

Overall - excellent job! Quick and efficient - they crew never dawdled; Nice, crisp clean up upon finish and departure.

Description of Work
Spring clean up; removal of some old plants/shrubs; planting of new shrubs and trees

Category lakefront landscaping

03/12/2013

Lawrence F.

They do good lawn service and landscaping. If you need any kind of hauling or any of that kind of stuff. They've done a really good job. They've put down mulch for us and cleaned up the yard after the winter. We've always felt that they do a good job for a low price. The prices are good. They are either comparable to or lower than the same service from other places. This is what we like about them, if we have a problem or anything, they always get right back to us.

Description of Work
We've been using D&D Maintenance for a few year. I last used D&D Maintenance a month ago to have our shrubs trimmed.

Double H Lawn Care

Specialize in mowing, mulching and cleanups. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Powergreen Pressure Washing

We specialize in soft washing and pressure washing for your home and business. House washing, roof cleaning, concrete cleaning and concrete ceiling are our specialties. We are a veteran owned company and we are professionally trained, certified and insured for your protection. With our “best-in-industry” products guarantee. You will be satisfied with our concrete sealer‘s. Powergreen is also a professional Christmas Lighting company, parterning with www.Wehangchristmaslights.com from Nov 1 through Feb 1. Design, install, maintenance, removal and storage is what we cover. Its all included.

Lawnman Yardcare Inc

10 Year Super Service Award Winner!! No subs. Charges an hourly rate of $55.00 per man hour.

Lawn maintenance, lawn install, hardscapes, patio's, retaining walls,water features, plant & tree install & maintenance, Concrete, dormant pruning, snow removal, mulching, land clearing & some irrigation.

NA