D E P Contracting LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2011

Full service general contracting, Professional service with a personal touch. You will deal with the owner on every job, no job too big or small. From design through final inspections full service. Accurate estimates provdided in advance of any work being done, change orders or extras are kept to the absolute minimum and none are done without client approval in advance....

Hilltop Builders, LLC

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today!

09/23/2011

The guy did an excellent job.  He didn’t do the deck, but I would give him the best rating.  He followed up and he gave me a couple of options.  It was easy to get the job done.  His responsiveness was top notch.  I would consider using him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got an estimate from D E P Contracting LLC in April or May for refurbishing my deck.

CATEGORY decks

07/20/2011

perfect

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My entire front porch roof was falling in and had major water damage, plus all the gutters where falling off of my house. Dennis gave the best quote price and had the best ideas and solution for the problem. He completely ripped apart the roof, created more support, tore down gutters, replaced all wood behind gutters. Replaced structural posts, finished entire porch with vinyl roofing. Replaced all gutters with new gutters. he also finished the work way faster than expected and cleaned up everyday and put everything away. I would use Dennis and recommend Dennis for other jobs. He did my Garage framing last year and I used him for this porch job. He is also going to be replacing a roof for me over my garage and siding my house. Next year he will be building a new deck for me also!

CATEGORY decks,picture framing

General contracting, new construction or remodeling, kitchen, bath, attic, basement, decks, porches, garages, sheds, outbuildings, roofing, siding, concrete work