Carpentry DOC Ltd

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2009

Our company is a family owned and operated business that has been established since 1998. We have many areas of expertise which include the following: new construction, additions, remodeling kitchens & baths, roofing, siding, windows, decks, flooring and much more. Carpentry DOC Ltd has workers comp coverage, insurance, and is licensed & bonded in jurisdictions that require it. We maintain a professional appearance and keep project areas tidy. Call for your free project estimate today....

PREMIUM INFINITY FROM MARVIN FIBERGLASS WINDOWS AND DOORS. OUR PRODUCTS: Our complete line of home windows & doors are custom-made for your home using our proprietary Ultrex fiberglass that is 8 times stronger than vinyl. The durability of Ultrex, combined with our timeless designs & finishes, will ensure your windows & doors withstand the test of time. OUR AWARD-WINNING SERVICE: Our goals with every customer are to provide a worry-free process & an exceptional experience. We also back our service up with a Lifetime Service and Installation Warranty. We'll take care of all the details, you sit back & enjoy your new view. ABOUT US: Backed by a company with over 100 years’ experience, Infinity from Marvin - Cleveland provides premium Infinity from Marvin fiberglass replacement windows & patio doors for your home.

With over 5 years of professional gutter repair, replacement, and gutter guard experience, we are here to meet all your gutter needs.

02/14/2011

Our roof was leaking during below zero weather when ice was dripping off the roof. Since the roof is not that old, we were very concerned and contacted Carpentry Doc in the fall, based on their report on Angie's List. They called us back in a reasonable time and made an appointment to come out and check on the roof. (We had contacted another roofer previous to this, and they came out walked around...

Description of Work
Roof was leaking and upstairs rooms were cold.

Category handyman service,roofing

08/06/2010

See above

Description of Work
Mark replaced the roof over my deck because I had a hole near the gutters. He came to my home on time, diagnosed the problem, was very thorough and professional. His work was very good. Over the course of the winter, I developed a slight leak; I called him and he came out the same day, climbed onto the roof and repaired the flashing under the window which was causing the problem. The next summer, we experienced a flash tornado which tore limbs from adult trees and threw them onto my roof. I called the insurance company, got an estimate for alot of roof work, including the deck roof Mark had just replaced the previous summer. I called Carpentry DOC. They are reasonably priced and consistently come in under the other bids I get. They do fabulous work in short time. I will use them for all of my roofing and carpentry needs.

07/23/2009

He was quick and efficient, and cleaned up very well. He did exactly what he said he would do. He came in under any other quote that I had for my roof. He is a fireman and he is trustworthy, effective, reliable and competent.

Description of Work
We used Mark to re-roof our porch about 8 months ago.

General contracting, home building, outbuildings, decks, remodeling, kitchens, baths, additions, flooring, drywall, roofing, siding, windows, fencing, trim, garage doors, & more