Artisan Building & Design, LLC by Michael A Hudak

Founded 2011 • With Angi since July 2012

Michael Hudak of Artisan Building and Design has been a long-time resident and builder in Medina County. Build big or build small, but most importantly – build smart! Advancements in products, design and building methods including "green" materials and technology are constantly changing, but the tradition of superior home building remains the same. Make your next house a home for your family, and come home to an Artisan home....

Tim's Home Improvement

Hello There, This is the owner of Tim's Home Improvement. We have been in this business for over 30 yrs. We are five employees strong including myself. I am a Hands on Contractor! Nothing gets done without my personal touch or approval period! You will deal with only me and will see me working on every job I put my name on. We are a full service company, meaning we do project from start to finish. We are not a sell you then sub the work out to God knows who company! I have been doing this since I graduated high school at 17. I spent nine years in the carpenters union and had top honors in my 4 year class. I love working with my clients and helping them with ideas that I have so much experience with. I think that is what separates me from some younger guy's who don't have as much knowledge and experience working with people. I truly love my job and helping my clients turning their dreams or needs into realities! Two of my sons are now aboard and eager to follow my lead. I can promise you professionalism, honesty and what I believe to be very affordable! We take our customers ratings very personally and work hard to keep our A rating! I look forward to working with all our Angie's list customers. It's always been a pleasure. Thanks, Tim.

Offers by Tim's Home Improvement on Angi
Boyd Construction & Hardwood Flooring

Boyd Construction and Hardwood Floors, located in Akron, Ohio was founded by Steve Boyd in 1990 and offers the finest in complete home/business remodeling, design and repair. Steve has over 30 years of experience from learning the trade from his family owned business to making his own name. Steve has built a reputation on client satisfaction, is detailed oriented and is known for producing exceptional designs. The talented and experienced staff at Boyd Construction specializes in crafting spaces customized to the desires of the client, emphasizing not only function but aesthetics. Steve takes great pride in hiring employees who are highly skilled and trained in their trade. The employees are always professional, smoke free and dressed in uniform. At the end of every work day, Steve’s team leaves the job site tidy and neat. Pending the project, Steve’s team can help you from beginning to end with the latest and up to date trends. He can offer you design consultation, customize your needs, and put any final touches to make your project special and unique. Boyd Construction is licensed, insured and bonded. We accept: check and major credit cards

Total Exterior Systems

For over 20 years we have been specializing in roofing, metal roofing, siding, gutters, decks and more!! We are locally owned and operated, fully insured licensed and bonded. We can do whole replacement or repairs no job is too big or small.

11/04/2016

Eunice M.

We can't say enough good things about Artisan builders. All of the contractors provided exceptional workmanship, always going the extra mile. They were neat,punctual and professional. Compared to other stories I've heard about building, I have to say our project was a pleasure. It was completed on time and on budget, and the overall finished cottage is beautiful both inside and out. I highly, highly recommend this builder.

Description of Work
We had a complete 2 bedroom in-law cottage added to an existing garage.

Category home builders

10/24/2015

John B.

This is the second time we have used Artisan Building & Design. They built a 4 season sun room addition for us several years ago. Once again our experience with them was flawless. We were kept up to date on the construction schedule. Everyone showed up when they were scheduled to and the project finished exactly when Mike told us it would. All of the subcontractors used were very friendly and professional. A number of neighbors stopped down to check on the progress and all commented on the quality of the work they saw. A few people mentioned that some houses aren't built this well. We love our new garage. After our first experience with Artisan Building and Design we said we would never even consider another builder for construction projects. This statement is even more true after our second experience. We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
The company built an approximately 1,000 sq ft detached garage with a concrete floor using pole barn construction. The building is insulated and drywalled with vinyl siding on the outside.

Category drywall,insulation,siding,garage builders

08/14/2012

John B.

The overall experience was excellent. Everything went smoothly. Mike Hudak was extremely professional and easy to work with. We made a number of changes during the construction and he just adjusted and made it happen. All of the subcontractors he used were very polite and professional. We had no problem leaving any of them work in our home while we were away. Everything happened when Mike said it would happen. He provided us with an updated schedule throughout the project and everyone stuck to it. All of the workers were on time. We have a number of friends with construction experience and they all commented on the high quality of the work being done. We highly recommend Artisan Building and Design and Mike Hudak. We will not even consider using anyone else for future projects.

Description of Work
We had an upper deck off our master bedroom and a lower deck off the living room. Both decks were removed and a sun room was built off the living room. The sliding glass door that was in the master bedroom was removed and replaced with a wall and 3 windows. Two new windows were added to the master bedroom on a different wall.

Category remodeling,sunrooms

We offer services of custom home building, addition and expansions, consultation and budget planning, architectural design and blueprints, remodel and interior design services, insurance work, assessments and inspections.

Ask for details.