ALBRIGHT SECURITY CTR INC

324 W LIBERTY ST

Medina, OH 44256

LARRY H.
07/18/2016
Excellent. Tim was very knowledgeable, personable and friendly. I highly recommend them.
Description of Work
Tim customized the locks and the keys for my home. He re-keyed 2 lock sets and customized them for my home. He customized the locks so no other keys will work.
home security systems
KIERAN O.
06/19/2014
We locked ourselves out of the house the other night so I went on Angie's list, found a local locksmith that was highly rated, and give them a call. 20 minutes later we were in our house. Well done.
Description of Work
Like we had our own personal locksmith!
William M.
09/03/2013
They did a good job. They were prompt and came out after hours. I'm satisfied
Description of Work
They fixed a door lock.
Karen B.
08/13/2011
i would never use again.
Description of Work
left keys in condo which is being remodeled. We only go in the garage not the front door. My neighor called the police and I agreed to pay for the door to be opened by credit card. Kid came and could not open door. I went out to my car to see if I could get my car window open. He demanded payment. I told him I had all my money, credit cards, and checks in the condo and he demanded my drivers license. I told him its in my purse and to send me a bill. He went back to the front door while I got my car opened. He got back into his car and drove away and left me in the dark after 11:30pm. He also called the police and said I refused his help. In my car was a garage opener and the door noob on the inside garage door has not been replaced. A man down the street got the door lock open in 15 seconds. We look on the front porch and noticed the screen door was missing screws. The screen door was not locked. He broke the door. I still have not received a bill. Man was rude and nasty when he could not get lock open. I get my locks from Menards (they are beautiful) and my handleman (Roy Strange on Angie List) works for me at $20.00 and if something is wrong with his work he does not charge to fix it Roy has done all types of work in my condo, was a
Crystal S.
06/01/2011
They came when they said they were going to and everything was done very quickly.
Description of Work
I used the service of Albright Security CTR Inc about three years ago. They changed three different main locks before we moved in.
Joseph T.
01/28/2002
MS. DAWES WAS VERY HELPFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE IN DETERMINING MY NEEDS, AND DID AN EXCELLENT JOB. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER COMPANY TO ANYONE.
Description of Work
REPLACED ALL KEY SETS AND ADDED DEADBOLTS TO ALL ACCESS DOORS TO MY HOME.

ADT

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

24-7 Available Locksmith, LLC

24-7 Available Locksmith LLC, is a trusted service when you need the best locksmith in the greater Cleveland area. Our superior service provides you with all your needs from lock replacing or rekeying, fresh dead bolt installations, high security locks from MULTI LOCK. We also offer commercial locksmith solutions, with repair or replace of all major brand locks and crash bars, master rekeying and smart key control that employees cant duplicate. If you lost your car keys, we can have a replacement key made in no time. We can program new keys and remotes. We also fix or replace worn or damaged ignition cylinders like the Ford focus models, GM, Chrysler, Toyota and many more. Give us a call today and talk to an experienced locksmith.

TechVrse, LLC

TechVrse is a full-service IT consulting and Digital Marketing firm providing services to businesses and homeowners in the Northeast Ohio area. TechVrse provides top-of-the-line Web design and hosting, Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click advertising, and best in class IT support services like home automation, custom-built computers, and more for businesses and homeowners. TechVrse is your one-stop-shop for this digital and connected world. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call today!

2022 Super Service Award