#1 Landscaping

Founded 1988 • With Angi since September 2008

4.3

3775 Ridge Rd.

Medina, OH 44256

ADDITIONAL ADDRESS: PO BOX 382 HINCKLEY OH 44223....

01/23/2017

Mary Jo M.

They do our plowing too. For responsiveness, that's where I have to downgrade them, well they're getting better, but I had a little incident with them, which I also put a review on Angie's list about a year ago, where I was not getting return phone calls, I believe they had overcharged me, long story short, responsiveness I may have to say they get a B, because they have gotten better since I complained.

Description of Work
They mulched.

Category mulch

03/10/2016

Mary Jo M.

Their work is always excellent. Top notch. The responsiveness needs improvement. I finally spoke with the owner Tom, and everything was worked out. I will definitely use them again. They also do our snow plowing and do excellent work.

Description of Work
Fall Clean up. Planted 2 trees

10/12/2015

Mary Jo M.

We HAD been using #1 for about 16 years. We have been loyal customers since the beginning. We have probably spent well over $20,000 with them. They did our initial landscaping after our house was built. They have done our grass cutting, plowing, spring and fall clean ups. This past spring I asked them to remove 3 trees and plant 3 trees to replace the dead trees. The job cost about $1100. A little high, but they do great work. Then at the same time I made the mistake of asking for the spring clean up without a formal written quote. In the past it has cost us about $600. We get the bill and it's over $1000 for mulch and spring clean up... which by the way, they didn't trim any bushes due to the fact that they were in bloom. So really it was just for mulch spreading. When I inquired about it, I asked to speak to Tom. Well, it's been about 5 months and still no phone call back. I've only asked 3 times for a phone call back. I guess they are getting too big with their commercial accounts, so the little guys don't really matter any more. It's a shame because the quality of work is good, but their customer service is very poor and their pricing is out of control. And when I called to talk to someone, you get a recording. And when someone did answer, she was kind of rude and acted as though I was bothering her.

Description of Work
Spring clean up and tree planting

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service

07/14/2015

Patrick W.

We obtained several quotes and the quotes were all similar as it relates to cost. The main reason we went with #1 was because of their responsiveness. They gave an estimate and were able to provide service earlier than expected (which pleased us). The final cost was as estimated and they performed a walk-through to make sure we were happy with work. They were customer oriented and we will use them again.

Description of Work
Provided and spread 8-9 yards of mulch.

Category landscaping,mulch

05/01/2015

Rodney P.

We had two different types of stone which we thought would look good together for a patio. Craig helped us decide on the size and shape to tie in with our existing landscape and deck. The job began when they said they would and although it took a bit longer than expected (due to the difficulty of using the type of stone we had) the end result is awesome. Brian and Johnny did a great job of laying the stone and cleaning up after.

Description of Work
#1 installed a stone patio next to my deck using our stone.

01/05/2015

Gregg B.

We use #1 Landscaping for all of our landscaping needs, maintenance, landscaping with our plants to hardscaping. They have always done a great job. Very professional and timely with their service together with very good ideas where they try and find ways to save you money. No job is too big or too small and I highly recommend them and we continue to use them for all our needs.

Description of Work
They have done a number of things for us, anywhere from spring cleanup, weekly mowing, bi-weekly weeding of the beds, fixing our patio pavers, French drains to fall cleanup. Most recently we used them for fall cleanup.

Category landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

03/31/2014

Gregg B.

We have used #1 Landscaping numerous times, working with Catherine and Chris. They and their teams have always done a great job, they contact us prior to arrival. The landscape beds in our yards look great after they work on them and we have already contracted them to do the work again this year. We highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Spring and fall cleanup as well as once a month weeding of our beds

02/03/2014

Richard A.

Wound up going with another vendor and giving them the mowing contract for the following year.

Description of Work
$165.00 Monthly avg Lawn mowing - did well with that - could never get a quote to landscape the house.

Category landscaping,lawn service

06/19/2009

RUTH P.

They come out on a weekly basis to cut and trim my front lawn. I have a large backyard and they cut and trim it when I ask them too. They are always willing to do extra little things when I ask them too. They have always done a very good job. The employees are very nice. I call the office and they fix all of my appointments right up. If I ever have a problem I can call them and they will get right on fixing it.

Description of Work
#1 Landscaping comes out to cut and trim my lawn.

Category lawn service

09/04/2008

robert H.

They perform well. They do a great job.

Description of Work
They do landscaping for our entire neighborhood.

CNE Electrical Contractors

Check our reviews on Home Advisor and Google Electrical Contractors for all Residential, Commercial, Industrial and High Voltage needs. We are locally owned and operated with over 20 years experience. We provide unmatched customer service. We take pride in our professionalism and cleanliness on our job sites. Call us today for your free estimate! We look forward to doing business with you!

Double H Lawn Care

Specialize in mowing, mulching and cleanups. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Powergreen Pressure Washing

We specialize in soft washing and pressure washing for your home and business. House washing, roof cleaning, concrete cleaning and concrete ceiling are our specialties. We are a veteran owned company and we are professionally trained, certified and insured for your protection. With our “best-in-industry” products guarantee. You will be satisfied with our concrete sealer‘s. Powergreen is also a professional Christmas Lighting company, parterning with www.Wehangchristmaslights.com from Nov 1 through Feb 1. Design, install, maintenance, removal and storage is what we cover. Its all included.

LANDSCAPE DESIGN, RETAINING WALLS, TREE, SHRUB & PERENNIAL INSTALLATION, LAWN MAINTENANCE, MULCHING, FERTILIZATION PROGRAM, IRRIGATION SYSTEMS, WATER FEATURES, TREE & STUMP REMOVAL, DEEP EDGING, WEED CONTROL, CONTAINER PLANTING, HOLIDAY LIGHTS, PATIOS & DECKS, OUTDOOR LIGHTING, ANNUAL DESIGN & PLANTINGS, CORE AERATION, SPRING & FALL CLEANUP & BULBS & FALL DECORATIONS.