CC's Landscaping Inc.

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2012

5839 Circle Dr

Mayfield Heights, OH 44124

Mission Statement: At CC’s Landscaping Inc., we pride ourselves in providing an unparalleled delightful relationship. Our services speak for themselves, through knowledge, professionalism, creativeness, and experience. We deliver the finest possible workmanship combined with cost-effective landscaping solutions. We accomplish our mission through: • Our dedication to excellence in maintenance, design, and installation to your property • Our focus on creativity and expertise to understand your vision and turning it into a reality for a long-lasting beautiful landscape • Our belief in quality and professionalism that extends to our customers, our employees, and our community • Our honesty to customers, believing saving the customer money by strategic planning, using the most cost-efficient/reliable products and timely execution...

08/15/2017

Thomas R.

Very well.

Description of Work
Grading backyard and adding topsoil.

07/06/2017

Carol S.

Last spring I had the saplings and weeds cut down. I put down topsoil and planted grass seed. It came up so so. Decided I wanted to get grass to grow instead of weeds that would take over. The company cashed the check, and I waited from them to contact me and state when they could come do the work. I believe 2 weeks went by, during this time I decided that it just wasn't worth $640.00 to have good looking grass at the back of the yard. That is would be better to spend that money in a more productive way. I have plans to do the front yard but that is in the future not yet because the basement needs help. Contact the company told them I was sorry but decided not to do the job, perhaps I could find something else. Thought over could not think of anything else to do now. Contacted the company and asked them to refund my money. They finally refunded my money after a month.

Description of Work
I hired them to put down grass seed to grow grass in a strip of land in my back yard.

09/16/2016

Bernice L.

It didn't!! It took me 10 days of phone tag from the first call to actually speak with someone. 90% of the time nobody answers the phone. In my experience,if they call and miss you it doesn't matter how soon you call back - you cannot reach a person. I did eventually catch the person in the office, who then contacted the owner and he called me and we agreed on a time to meet. The arrangement was that he would call the night before if his job ran over and he couldn't make it. He is now almost an hour late. The weather has been gorgeous (no rain delays in the last couple of days), no phone call last night - and he didn't show. I just called the office and ... I left a message.

Description of Work
Garden and patio design, clearing and planting.

10/01/2015

Sharon D.

I can't say enough good things about CCs Landscaping. We have been using their monthly services for lawn maintenance, spring & fall clean-ups, leaf removal, etc. So when I needed help with some landscaping projects I wanted to tackle, they were the company I called. Starting back in the early Spring, Chris Smith came out personally and walked me through the do's and don'ts of landscaping options. We agreed to several projects that would be spread throughout the spring, summer and fall seasons. This was especially helpful because he was able to plan the work for the best seasons for each of the plant types (fall for grass seed, etc.) but also because he could save me money if we grouped certain projects together to keep the labor costs to a minimum. Chris is very knowledgeable about plants, soil types, etc. and I trust his judgement! Despite the fact that I often contacted him with many questions along the way, I have always gotten a friendly response and the information I needed. The crews themselves do an outstanding job! From special teams for special projects to the weekly lawn crews, the work is always perfect! The lawn is cut, trimmed, flower beds edged. They do a great job of cleaning up afterward as well. I never have to go out and clean up after them. And they are FAST! Every project has been done very efficiently - but thoroughly. I am very pleased with how our yard looks and will certainly use them for future projects.

Description of Work
Ongoing grass cutting, trimming, lawn treatments. Specific landscaping projects - removal of old shrubs, transplanting, edging, creating flower beds, mulch, delivery of topsoil & grading, hydroseeding.

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal, mulch

07/21/2015

George C.

It went well I'm pleased with the work performed!

Description of Work
Removed stump chips and shavings, added topsoil and leveled areas as needed and planted grass

06/25/2015

Dolores G.

CCs plowed our driveway throughout the past brutal winter. This was our first year of having a service do it and we were very pleased with their promptness and efficiency. Without a doubt we would use their services again.

Description of Work
Provided snow removal services throughout the winter.

Category landscaping, snow removal

05/27/2015

Marlene S.

Would highly recommend. Chris is a visionary and knowledgeable with plants.

Description of Work
Landscaped front and side yards with bushes Chris recommended, new dirt and mulch, planted three flats of marigolds, pulled up weeds and sod around front tree, and edged around the front bushes and lawn PROFESSIONALLY, all within three hours. They worked fast and really hard. Workers very polite. This was my first time dealing with a landscaper company, and would use them again. They did exactly what I wanted and what a difference in the curb appeal!

Category landscaping, mulch

05/19/2015

sheila J.

All jobs done to perfection and reasonably prices. I would recommend CC's to anyone.

Description of Work
Cut the grass, trim the bushes, remove dead branches, fall cleanup and anything else I ask.

Category lawn service

04/01/2015

Sheila G.

I have had numerous landscapers in the 40 years I have lived in my home, Chris is probably the best. His crews are punctual, courteous, friendly and completely capable. They go the extra mile for me and I would recommend CC's landscaping to anyone.

Description of Work
weekly lawn care, tree service, mulching, weeding, trimming

03/29/2015

Nick D.

Well

Description of Work
Cc's sent us a contract to sign for upcoming summer landscaping

Category landscaping, lawn service

03/19/2015

IRENE H.

The staff is okay.

Description of Work
He took care of my lawn all summer.

Category lawn service

03/13/2015

Tom E.

CC's did lawn mowing, fertilizing, trimming throughout the growing season. Very proficient and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Clean up of flower beds.

Category lawn service, lawn treatment

02/06/2015

Rebekah L.

They are very unpredictable. The plowing does not always get done before the morning AM rush like the contract says, but usually will get done sometime in the day. However, this last snowfall, they have been very poor. The snow stopped Wednesday night, and my driveway didn't get plowed until sometime after 11:00 Thursday morning. However, it didn't get plowed very well as when I got home from work I almost got stuck in the snow pile they left on the driveway. Also, they still haven't shoveled my walkway. It is Friday at 3:15. I have left them 3 messages about all of this, and haven't received a call back.

Description of Work
I hired them to plow my driveway and to shovel my back walkway.

Category snow removal

We sincerely apologize for your poor experience with CC's Landscaping. We pride ourselves in excellent customer service and take matters very seriously when a customer is not happy. I have personally ensured that your driveway has been shoveled during every snow so that this will not happen again. If you call outside of normal business hours and get our voicemail, please always call me personally at 440-554-8880 and I will be happy to fix any problem you may have.

01/30/2015

Lora T.

The cost was reasonable and competitive. They are a very professional company and stands by their work. If you have any problems, they come out and fix it right away.

Description of Work
I used CC’s Landscaping. They actually do both landscaping and snow plowing and we have used them for both.

Category landscaping, snow removal

12/18/2014

Sharon R.

12/01/2014

TOM D.

The work was done within days of my request and the crew did a good job. We will use CC Landscaping again for some yard projects next year.

Description of Work
Prune burning bushes and cut down tall grass plants.

10/31/2014

Kenneth L.

CC's provided all the materials and manpower to provide a new lawn. The workers were diligent and worked hard to get the job done in a professional manner. The old lawn was thached and raked up the first day. On the second day they provided top soil to the lawn serface, seed was added and completed with peat moss. Once the lawn was established CC's came back and reseeded areas that had not come up suffecently. We are pleased with the work.

Description of Work
CC's Landscaping scraped off the old lawn and top dressed it for a new lawn . They brought in dirt, seed and peat moss, leveled off the new lawn

Category landscaping, mulch

09/09/2014

M H.

We absolutely love what they did for our yard! They replaced some awful (very rooty) areas with beautiful new beds and plants. They planted new grass where we needed it and trimmed down some large bushes. The workers were friendly and meticulous- I'd definitely use their services again!

Description of Work
Fixed beds, trimmed bushes, planted new bushes.

Category landscaping, lawn service

06/24/2014

Glinda D.

Work began last fall and was done promptly and thoroughly. Weed killing and lawn maintenance with mowing is continuing.

Description of Work
Yard, flower beds and privacy hedge clean up including removal of 4 dead shrubs. Lawn care, weed killing plan, mowing, removal of small tree, stump grinding, purchased and planted new tree.

Excavation Solutions

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

TBS Consolidated

We are your one stop shop for all your excavation needs. We specialize in Building Pad installs, Drainage & Culvert Installs, Driveway Installs, Demolition, Hauling Stone & Gravel, Grading, Flat work, and Utilities. Give us a call for your free estimate. We look forward to doing business with you.

Baffa Landscape Design, LLC

Our slogan is "Love Your Yard". Therefore, we want our clients to feel good about their yard as well as their relationship with our company. We have been in business for eight years now and our goal has always been to find and maintain great relationships. We enjoy taking a property under our umbrella and then tailoring it to our clients wants and needs.

Contact if service is in question

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about CC's Landscaping Inc.

How is CC's Landscaping Inc. overall rated?

CC's Landscaping Inc. is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are CC's Landscaping Inc. open?

CC's Landscaping Inc. is open:

What payment options does CC's Landscaping Inc. provide

CC's Landscaping Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal, American Express

Does CC's Landscaping Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, CC's Landscaping Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does CC's Landscaping Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, CC's Landscaping Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does CC's Landscaping Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, CC's Landscaping Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does CC's Landscaping Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, CC's Landscaping Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by CC's Landscaping Inc.?

Yes, CC's Landscaping Inc. offers warranties.

What services does CC's Landscaping Inc. offer?

CC's Landscaping Inc. offers the following services: Weekly Lawn Cutting, Bed/Whole Yard Design, Spring Clean-up, Mulching, Grass Planting, Weed Control, Bush/Tree Trimming, Bed Edging, Hydroseeding, Tree Removal, Garden Cultivating, Rototilling, Planting, Retaining Walls, Patios, Walkways, Stone/Gravel Work, Drainage Problems, Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Leaf Removal, and Fall Clean-up

Are there any services CC's Landscaping Inc. does not offer?

Contact if service is in question