Victory Fence LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since February 2016

Victory Fence LLC Providing Professional Workmanship At Competitive Prices...

Ohio Outdoor Solutions

Specializing in fencing! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! We do have senior and military discounts!!

Northeast Ohio Fence & Deck, Inc

We are a Multiple Year Super Service Award Winning Company. We take great pride in taking care of our customers and installing Fence & Decks like we are installing them at our own home. We as Team NEO want to be a contractor that you will want to review! Offers full financing or 1/3-1/2 down. Additional contact name - Jim (Owner), Bob, Hank Dan and Ron (Sales Team) and Tara ( Customer Service) . Additional DBAs - Northeast Ohio Fence & Deck Co

05/22/2017

Daniel B.

Victor was great from start to finish. We have very small dogs and wanted to make sure that the fence was put as close to the ground as possible so the dogs could not get out. Victor accommodated us in that as he made sure to put the fence very low to the ground. It looks amazing! I had contemplated putting the fence in myself, but it would have taken me months, instead it only took Victor and 1 other person 4 days to do that much fencing. I am so glad that we chose to go with Victory Fence!

Description of Work
Fence in a very large yard (400+ foot of fence)

Category fencing

03/09/2016

John W.

Gave me the quote and I accepted. Called a few days later and said that the quote was incorrect and re-quoted a higher cost. Two days after that Victor called back and said "I'm very sorry for misquoting your job. I will honor the original quote." He got the job and did a great job, including a few extra things that came up, for free. I tipped him generously for being the most honest contractor I have dealt with since moving here. I am about to call him in for more work. You can't go wrong with Victor at Victory Fence.

Description of Work
Built over 80' of new cedar fence and relocated 40' of chain link. Also installed 30' of new chain link and tightened so of the old chain link. Three gates were also included. One was custom built and welded to spec.

Category fencing

We service all your fencing needs

Check, PayPal