Carroll Construction & Landscaping

Founded 2019 •

Located in:

Massillon, OH 44647

I specialize in all Landscaping, edging flower beds, mulch; pruning and trimming bushes and trees. Tree and stump removal. I also do mulch, gravel and topsoil delivery. I install all kinds of drainage, fences and many more jobs as such. I do much better quality work than big landscaping companies that price gouge. I’ve been doing landscaping for my entire life so I am well experienced at what I do. Those are my specialties but I am also a very good handy man and capable of doing just about any job you may need....

4.2

lawn & landscaping (2)

07/01/2021

Jakob L.

Top of the line work. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

07/01/2021

John C.

They were good help.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping