Above All

Founded 2011 • With Angi since December 2010

Delivery options available...

Branning Appliance

We provide expert, in home, repair for all your appliance needs. We service all major brands including Samsung and LG which many repair companies tend to shy away from. Call today for pricing and details!

J and B Appliance

Since 1978 J & B Appliance has been providing in-home service on major appliances to the greater Western Reserve area. We currently have Have 8 Full-time employees, That includes 6 technicians and two Office staff. All service is COD. And we always flat rate quote the job before anything is done. We accept all major credit cards, checks, and cash

Marty's Appliance Services & Sales

Marty's Appliance Service & Sales in Cleveland, OH is a privately owned company. We have been repairing appliances in the Ashtabula and Cuyahoga counties for over thirty years.

05/25/2013

patricia M.

Explained in detail above. Above All Appliances could not fix his own shop appliace for sale on his showroom floor so it obviously wasn't tested prior to sale. He is holding my $300 as a "store credit" but i would never buy from him or contract for any additional service at Above All Appliances in Massillon Oh.

Description of Work
I purchased a flat top stove which they assured me was tested. Delivered a non-working stove and charged a $30 no-refundable fee. Took it back to his store, tried to fix it but could not. Tried to deliver another stove, different kind and lesser value though he stated, even though a different stove, value was the same. It wasnt a flat top with a warmer, it had coils on top. I refused delivery. The owner said i could have a $300 store credit. I would never trust another appliance from this store. I want my money back and owner refuses to refund me. Now this $300 has been tied up for 2 months. He stated he has insurance and it is a fact that insurance covers negligence but had a fire occurred from his faulty appliance and serious injury occurred to a family member, there is no amount of money in the world to reverse that! Buyer beware!

Category appliance sales

12/22/2010

KEELY S.

Above All was the sixth used appliance store I had visited on Monday, and it was totally worth going to Massillon. Sam waited on us at the store and he had the perfect gas stove for us-- decent condition, fair price, broiler in top of the oven, and knobs my elderly grandmother can operate. The stove, with tax, was $212. Sam said delivery was free-- even to Canton. Istallation, if we wanted it, was $25. They were a tiny bit late, but they did call to let me know. They removed the old stove, installed the new one, and checked the oven and each burner to be sure everything was working properly-- the $25 installation was a good price for peace of mind.

Description of Work
Purchased used gas stove/oven, had old appliance removed, purchased appliance delivered and installed.

Category appliance repair