A Clear View Pro Window Clean

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2012

We except Visa and Master Card...

Powergreen Pressure Washing

We specialize in soft washing and pressure washing for your home and business. House washing, roof cleaning, concrete cleaning and concrete ceiling are our specialties. We are a veteran owned company and we are professionally trained, certified and insured for your protection. With our “best-in-industry” products guarantee. You will be satisfied with our concrete sealer‘s. Powergreen is also a professional Christmas Lighting company, parterning with www.Wehangchristmaslights.com from Nov 1 through Feb 1. Design, install, maintenance, removal and storage is what we cover. Its all included.

Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

Perfect Power Wash

Perfect Power Wash, LLC a locally-owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We use our 20+ years of experience and dedication to customer service to provide the perfect clean for every customer. In total, our team has power washed over 100,000 Ohio homes and businesses. Our soft wash process and biodegradable cleansers safely remove dirt, mold, mildew, and algae from all exterior surfaces. We utilize best-in-class equipment for every house wash, concrete wash and seal, roof treatment, deck/patio wash, and commercial power washing job. Perfect Power Wash makes it easy for every homeowner to power wash their property. Just give us a call today to get your project started!

08/05/2013

The owner and his helper arrived in the morning of the day scheduled for the window washing. I told him about the problem we had removing the decals from the glass. They were able to remove all the residue from the glass and the windows look like new for the first time since we installed them about 15 years ago. I will never again wash these windows myself.

Description of Work
Washed sliding doors with floor to roof glass windows that enclose our rear porch. Removed residue from many decals that had been applied to the windows to prevent bird collisions.

Category window cleaning

06/08/2013

As a side note, for what ever reason, there was some confusion on an earlier Angie's List review I submitted. It was meant for Massillon Window Cleaning, and for what ever reason was A Clear View was contacted about not returning calls. To make the record straight, A Clear View has an A rating from my wife and me. Feel free to contact me if any questions, but, I do not want A Clear View to be pena...

Description of Work
Courteous, and completely professional. Mr Birkbeck (Owner) brought his crew and completed all exterior window cleaning including skylights. Would recommend A Clear View to anyone that wants quick, thorough and professional window cleaning service.

Category window cleaning

We use Soft Washing for Power Washing and our Roof Cleaning to protect your home. We also do Gutter Whitening. We also do driveway and walkway cleaning.

We do not do car windows.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal