Steve Jones Plumbing LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2009

"Plumbing with Integrity" is our motto. Only God is perfect; we work with excellence and integrity. Our goal is to always do what is best for the homeowner - period!...

Gerhardt's Home Remedies

We are here to help with all of your household problems. We can help you with your roofing, siding and gutter problems all the way to inside your house to help with your interior issues as well. We can help with those big projects such as basement remodeling, kitchen remodeling and bathroom remodeling, etc. If your looking for a contractor that is licensed, insured and bonded and that stands behind and guarantees their work call us and book your free estimate today!

A Accurate Service Plumbing, Heating & Air, Electric Co Inc.

A Accurate Service Plumbing, Heating & Air, Electric Co Inc. Additional phone - (515) 541-0855.

Puronics Service INC

Puronics® Service, Inc. specializes in water softeners, drinking water (RO) systems, and No-Salt environmentally friendly water filter systems. Since 1947, Puronics® Service, Inc. has set the standards for advanced technology in water treatment. With an array of water treatment systems, our expert technicians can perform a free water consultation and quote to determine the perfect solution to your specific water problems.

12/30/2020

Great communication, on time, and at the quoted price. Trustworthy and customer focused.

Description of Work
Clear and replace pipe from kitchen sink.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

06/01/2020

no problem, plumber forgot his credit card machine so he called later in the day and I gave him the card numbers.

Description of Work
replaced frost free faucet on back of house.

Category plumbing,gas leak repair

04/03/2020

The plumber replaced the valve and upon restarting the water line found another issue and repaired that also.

Description of Work
change the valve to the dishwasher

03/17/2020

Response is always quick and repairmen are always friendly and knowledgeable. He tried to make some repairs hoping to save me the cost of replacing the water heater, but unfortunately, the problem was worse than he thought. My water heater was replaced right away! I have used Steve Jones Plumbing for past plumbing work and will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
Replacement of broken water heater

Category water heater repair,gas leak repair

01/27/2020

Work went smoothly with no problems. Cost was a bit high: work took 30 minutes with a cost of $230.00.

Description of Work
Install new garbage disposal

11/01/2019

I can’t begin to say enough good things about Steve Jones plumbing. In the 4-5 appointments it took to detect the problem, run new lines, wait for Duke energy (who btw might be the most incompetent company I’ve ever dealt with), and come back out and finish the job; they were always on time, communicated greatly, were extremely professional and I would hire them again tomorrow. Todd and Dan were a...

Description of Work
New gas lines run throughout the house

Category gas leak repair

08/14/2019

Outstanding service. Steve took on my New Bathroom addition in basement when 3 other plumbers turned the job down, (they said to much work) since our rough in was not correctly installed when the house was built his team Lead by Todd had to Jack Hammer the floor to correctly install all the roughed in plumbing. Big job, completed all the rough in work, passed inspection, since we are DIY they then...

Description of Work
Full Bathroom Addition install in Basement

Category plumbing,water heater repair,home remodeling

06/30/2019

Outstanding service. I’ve worked with Steve’s team on both small (replace faucet) and big jobs (replace water heater). They were always punctual and do quality work.

Description of Work
Install gas water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

02/14/2019

It went well. Faucet is now installed and working.

Description of Work
Install New Faucet

02/01/2019

Installation was very professional and made me realize how poorly the previous installation had been executed. I have never had a regular plumbing contractor but I will work with this company in the future with no hesitation. I had full confidence that they were doing everything the right way and they were very clear about potential issues and involved me when needed to make sure they were meeting...

Description of Work
Installation of new primary and backup sump pump system

Category plumbing

Residential Water Heater Replacements, Sump Pumps, Toilet & Faucet Repair & Replacing, Back-Up Sumps, Gas Lines & Install Water Softeners

Outside Water Line Replacements & Repair