Professional Plumbing Services Of Cincinnati

Founded 1999 • With Angi since December 2003

9378 Mason Montgomery Rd Pmb 226

Mason, OH 45040

Joe has more than 15 years of residential plumbing and repair experience. At Professional Plumbing Services of Cincinnati we can repair or replace any of the following: Water Heaters, Sump Pumps, Toilets, Faucets, Garbage Disposals, and Gas/Water Lines. We also provide Main Line and Drain Cleaning.

01/05/2018

Steven P.

Joe did an amazing job fixing our valve issue and talking me through step by step what he was doing and his advice on future care. Joe was focused on quality and took great pride in his work. Joe also looked at 3 other plumbing issues we have and gave us his recommendation on how to fix each item. Joe left us with separate quotes for this work. We highly recommend Joe, we are glad to find him for future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Water valve was leaking in the basement

08/26/2017

Eva S.

Driver flipped me off, so not great. Since my address will be available to the company after this review, I hope nothing happens to my house.

Description of Work
None- driver of the truck flipped me off after riding my tail on Irwin Simpson road, going about 50 MPH. I'm just sad I didn't get a picture of you flipping me off from your work truck. Guess I didn't think someone would do that while in their work truck. Never used you, and never will after this.

04/04/2017

Veronica L.

Joe was professional as the name of the company suggests. He was punctual, honest & friendly.

Description of Work
I had a new water heater installed at my home on 11th March, but I have not had hot water in my house since than. I have been calling the manufacturers for last 1 week but they were not ready to cooperate & send a technician. Finally yesterday they agreed to send a technician & I was contacted by Joe in the morning today. After explaining Joe what the issue was he promptly agreed to visit today. As he arrived at my house at agreed time within 5 minutes issue was resolved.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

09/12/2016

Ted B.

I was very happy with their service. They actually didn't do anything. I had caused myself a problem and they came over and in talking with them I figured out my problem but they were very nice and charged me a very low fee for home visit and I was very pleased. If I needed a plumber that's who I would call. I was appreciative of them for the fact that they didn't hit me a $100 bill.

Description of Work
I've used Professional Plumbing Services Of Cincinnati for plumbing services.

03/12/2016

Kim N.

Responsiveness, price and professionalism were A+. The quality of the work is outstanding and we are thrilled. Would strongly recommend and planning on leveraging Joe in the future.

Description of Work
We had a very old water heater that needed to be replaced as it was leaking.

Category water heater repair

01/14/2016

Jeffrey M.

He called very quickly and came over the next day. He called before he came over. He arrived on time and was very neat and professional. He was very good but there was no coupon for using Angie's list but overall very good and I would use their services again.

Description of Work
He unclogged a sink and replaced some pipes under the sink.

01/12/2016

Karen K.

Great service. Shared knowledge about different issues of concern. Gave thorough quote for future project. Feel they are honest and dependable.

Description of Work
Variety of plumbing repairs throughout the house - leaking faucets, valve replacement, etc.

04/22/2015

Patricia G.

I actually went to a home adviser and got them there. So far everything has been going well.

Description of Work
I used Professional Plumbing Services of Cincinnati. They put on what they call a thermal extension thing.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, wells

01/28/2015

Susanne D.

They do very nice work! Joe recommended an upgraded garbage disposer to replace my old basic unit that had stopped working. Jason did the installation and explained the new unit, which is a big improvement to the old one. Joe gave me lots of valuable advice on shopping for future plumbing fixtures, such as faucets, and how to get the best quality for the best price. I plan to use them again and I would recommend them with confidence to others.

Description of Work
Replaced /upgraded garbage disposer.

10/22/2014

Randolph C.

We received a call ahead of time and the plumbers arrived promptly as scheduled. Joe and Jordan were courteous and completed the work within about an hour. We were completely satisfied with the work completed and would use their services again.

Description of Work
Repaired shower valve, installed new overflow trip lever, shower arm, and shower head.

09/26/2014

donald L.

Joe and Jordon were a pleasure to deal with, even when the job turned out to be way more difficult than planned. They are so professional, courteous and kind. I replaced a 2 basin, old porcelain sink with a 1 basin stainless model. The old sink was difficult to remove and was adhered to a granite veneer. Joe took a a ton of time to make certain nothing was damaged in the process. Because the drain position changed with single basin and disposal was a bit larger, it turned out to be a bit tricky too. The toilets I chose were difficult to install because of their streamline design, but every thing came out so nice. They were at my house far longer than anticipated and had to go out for unexpected parts, but the final price went up only a small amount.

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen sink, disposal, dishwasher and 2 toilets.

06/03/2014

Warren S.

They were prompt, came out the same day as called. Replaced the sump pump, back up and battery. When they realized that they did not have the battery on their truck, they immediately went out and secured one and installed it. The work was performed as promised and everything was cleaned up before they left. We were very satisfied.

Description of Work
Installed a new sump pump and a back-up pump with battery.

04/02/2014

Francis G.

All went well. They did good work for a reasonable price. I will call them again without hesitation

Description of Work
Replaced rusted pipe work.

02/24/2014

Helen R.

It went good, he went to the store for me and purchased the new faucet to be installed. They supplied everything else. He also changed my ice maker filter for free!

Description of Work
They came out to repair my kitchen faucet, after he was here I decided that I wanted to just have a new kitchen faucet installed. Also, he replaced in a new 1/4" poly line behind the fridge and a new copper line feeding fridge for the ice maker and new hoses replaced for my washing machine.

01/18/2014

Larry G.

It went very well. Showed up when he said he would and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Removed an old toilet and installed a new one which I had already purchased.

10/17/2013

Stephanie B.

They originally came by on October 9th to fix a squealing shower. They were referred by my Home Warranty Service. While he was here he asked if I needed anything else so I asked for an estimate of getting a gas line installed for a gas stove. He gave me an estimated cost of $350. I called to get things scheduled for the 15th to install my gas line. They took about an hour to get the line installed. My basement is slightly finished but my furnace is not far from where my stove location is on the upstairs. They did a test drill with a small hole to make sure everything would be okay in location to the beams downstairs. After they were done he showed me the placement of the line behind the stove and what I need to take into consideration for measurements when I purchase the gas stove. He also explained the coverings and shut off valves. He then showed me how they installed the line in the basement and how it connects to the upstairs location. They were very professional and cleaned up after themselves. They tested for gas leaks prior to leaving to make sure everything was good. The overall cost was the same as the estimate and was a flat rate.

Description of Work
Fixed shower and installed gas line

10/16/2013

Matt D.

They were very professional and took care of the replacement the same day. They did not charge extra for having to travel to get the back up battery and were tidy with the clean up. I would recommend them to anyone needing this type of service and would utilize them for any plumbing needs. They were friendly, communicated well and it was overall a good experience.

Description of Work
Replaced a non working sump pump with a new one and a back up system.

Category plumbing, wells

10/10/2013

Elizabeth J.

Great. Arrived same day as i called. They were very professional and efficient.

Description of Work
Installed a kitchen faucet for me.

09/03/2013

John S.

Great! Very helpful--looked at a couple of other things I had questions about. Took his time to explain, informative, professional.

Description of Work
Snake drain of master shower, snake main line.

08/14/2013

marshall M.

So far the repair seems to have corrected the problem and eliminated the swooshing sound that was occurring every three minutes.

Description of Work
Repaired a toilet by replacing a faulty part.

08/12/2013

carol B.

it went very well from the beginning with responsiveness to my call and setting up arrival and checking out the problem I called about in addition to other potential needs the kitchen sink setup cold benefit from as I requested this information. I was given fair bids on the other work without pressure, and as I noted no charge for the current visit, since it was a minor issue to be addressed.

Description of Work
He installed two gaskets that were missing in the pipes under the kitchen sink

08/10/2013

Sally G.

Everything went very well. Time was critical for me and they returned call quickly and came out promptly. Both Joe and Jordan were polite. Job was handled in short order even though they had to work in tight conditions in my basement. Yes, I would use this company again. The biggest plus was how quickly this was all taken care of from initial call to finish of job.

Description of Work
Replaced leaky outdoor faucet and installed an indoor cut-off valve.

07/13/2013

james W.

He was prompt and did a fine job. He noticed that the backflow valve was not installed being removed for the winter but then installed it and checked that it operated properly. We are new to Ohio and was not aware that this valve was removed to prevent freezing. As for the work done I would give him an A but the fee for a simple backflow check seemed excessive. He charged us $90 even after his Angie's list discount of $20. I believe he was at our home for about 45 min. Next year I will find someone who can check the valve who is not a plumber but is still certified for a more reasonable cost. A $40 fee seems more in line for a simple 20 min test.

Description of Work
Check the backflow valve to satisfy county required inspection.

06/17/2013

Patricia W.

Despite the fact I had 7 kids running in and out they went right to work and did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Joe and Jordan fixed our faucets in May after our initial review. Again great job! Had to call them on Father's Day as we had a backup in our kitchen sink pipes. He gave me a phone estimate and his charge was right on. They did not leave until they were sure the blockage was cleared.

04/09/2013

Patricia W.

We were going to order a part we thought was causing a leak and were going to have Joe come and repair a shower faucet after the part arrived. When I explained to Joe over the phone that we had a leak in our basement we thought was caused by a shower faucet 2 floors up he asked if we had water in the ceiling etc..which we didn't have. Joe told me that he wasn't convinced that we were right and insisted on coming before we ordered the part. Joe and his son Jordan gave our faucet and fridge (above the leak) a thorough check and it appears there is an issue with the fridge... On top of that he did not charge for his visit... Great guys and they will be back soon to repair two faucets....

Description of Work
They were wonderful and will be coming back to do faucet repairs shortly. VERY experienced, thorough and although we never had a family plumber we have one now. We thought we knew the source of a leak but Joe and his son spent a great deal of time checking rather than assuming we were correct. They avoided ripping walls out and doing unnecessary work...

Plumb Tite, LLC

Plumb Tite is a long-standing family owned and operated plumbing company heavily servicing clients in Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana. A full service company, we specialize in providing residential and commercial service plumbing work of all shapes and sizes. Plumb Tite has rightfully earned the reputation as a highly chosen and referred plumber of choice, along with a number of awards and accolades for our customer service, excellence, growth, ethics and business operations. We believe in providing a better service experience and demonstrating how exceptional a service company should and can operate. We accomplish this with superior customer service and follow-up, expanded business hours including weekends and evenings to meet your busy schedule, real and licensed plumbers who are not only highly skilled but also exceptional at communicating options and solutions for customers, and the most honest and up-front pricing model anywhere. It is our belief that customers deserve better and we intend to provide it each and every time by earning your business instead of simply expecting it. Isn't that the way it should be? With a team of expertly trained and certified master and journeyman plumbers to service our customer’s vast and varied needs, Plumb Tite has truly become synonymous with the original and lasting company logo, Plumbing Done Right!

2022 Super Service Award

Graessle plumbing

Hello, my name is Jonathan Graessle. I'm an experienced plumber with over 8 yrs of work. I am available Mon. - Fri. 8am - 4:30pm. You can contact me via messenger or at my phone (513) 678-9932. Below is a list of services I provide. If anything isn't listed, please ask. • Kitchen and bathroom faucets • Sink repairs • Shower valve replacement • Shower head replacement • Garbage disposals • Drain line cleanings and repairs • Water line repair • Water heaters • Toilet replacement and parts repair • Sump pumps • Etc. I would be happy to help you with all your current or future plumbing needs. Thank you! We specialize in plumbing services, repairs, inspections, installations, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing Heating Air

For 88 years, we have served the heating, air conditioning and plumbing needs of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are one of the oldest continuously operating service firms in the area. Our owner is Kris Knochelmann, who's family has been in the business for over 40 years. Our staff of experienced, licensed, NATE certified technicians are able to offer fair pricing, quality workmanship, and unique testing of your heating and air conditioning system. Ask about our lifetime warranty. It could be the last furnace or air conditioner you ever buy. Experience award winning service, where we treat you like family.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Leaks, Faucets, Disposals, Drains, Gas & Water Lines, Toilets, & Sump Pumps.