Bed Bug Solutions Cincinnati

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2014

312 W Main St

Mason, OH 45040

Bed Bug Solutions Cincinnati offers free, in-home bed bug inspections and is the only company in the Greater Cincinnati / Dayton area who offers a one year guarantee on our, low cost bed bug extermination services! Bed Bug Solutions Cincinnati focuses only on exterminating bed bugs and we work hard to eliminate those pesky bed bugs from your furniture and home so you can sleep better at night! We have a 100% success rate of getting rid of bed bugs from homes everyday!...

05/22/2022

James E.

I couldn't be happier with this service! Their work was exceptional, I was kept informed of the progress each day, and when it was complete and I re-entered my home, I was astonished at the transformation. I can hardly imagine the amount of work that went into the cleanup involved. I would give this company my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Total house clean-out and bed bug extermination

05/19/2022

Jeff D.

Stacy and Paige were great very informative and thorough

Description of Work
Bed bug elimination

05/10/2020

Farrah R.

This company is absolutely outstanding. This company is professional, honest, and so compassionate. I thought that I had brought bed bugs into my home after an out of town visit. I was very upset because I had a terrible reaction to what had bitten me, while out of town. Jen was very understanding about the situation and scheduled us as soon as possible (the next day). Mark and his daughter arrived in an unmarked vehicle (very discreet). Both thoroughly inspected my home and luggage. This company is capable of handling Sleep Number beds. They examined my video and the tiny insect that we thought to be bed bugs and it turned out to be very small carpet beetles. I had a previous inspection from Orkin, which costed $100.00 and it was not near as thorough. This company did not charge us anything for the inspection. Mark and his daughter educated us about bed bugs and where to look for them during out of town stays. The company’s estimated pricing for the bed bug extermination was beyond reasonable, compared to other companies (Orkin and Terminix). This company guarantees their work, unlike most others. I even inquired about a preventive treatment for bed bugs, but Mark did not advise us to do that. Orkin had suggested a preventive heat treatment ($2,000), but we would never agree to heating our house, because the risk of damage to the home and it is not as effective. I did sign up for their quarterly insect / pest control treatments because their price is unbeatable. This company saved me $50.00 per treatment, compared to my former exterminator. We highly recommend this company for bed bugs and insect / pest control.

Description of Work
Bed Bug Inspection and Quarterly Pest / Insect Control

03/03/2020

Tim A.

Took a couple treatment, but ultimately successful.

Description of Work
Getting rid of persistent bed bug infestation.

Category pest control,mattresses

02/09/2020

Hollie M.

I was very anxious about the whole situation and everyone I spoke to was extremely understanding and helpful. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Treatment for bed bugs

01/17/2020

Katherine C.

The technicians arrived on time, were very thorough and professional. They gave me helpful information. The follow up visit 2-3 weeks later went well also. I am very happy with their work and would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
treated my home for bed bugs

01/15/2020

Kevin L.

Excellent. Very professional, intelligent, confident, and thorough. Answered questions very patiently and in easy to understand manner. Made constructive suggestions and were committed to successful outcome.

Description of Work
Bed Bug exterminator

08/16/2019

Mary Beth D.

This company was very professional to work with. Kind, compassionate about a sensitive issue and they really gave me the confidence that they knew what they were doing. I love the one year warranty! When looking at what we paid, keep i mind it was a very small house.

Description of Work
Bed Bug Removal for property we own

07/22/2019

Carolyn J.

GREAT! They communicated, listened and kept me informed! Great quality work and it's been going on a month and I haven't seen a bedbug since the 2nd treatment! (My case was horrible! 5bdrn house!!). They kept their word as far as xoming bavknout to treat, they cane out 3x before my infestation was gone! Wonderful people, these "Well known" companies would not have dont that! And the best part of all... THEY ARE AFFORDABLE!! I got 5 qoutes, and they were the lowest with the best product that I don't have to pay monthly for them to spray!!!

Description of Work
Bed bug removal

06/06/2019

stephanie M.

This company is absolutely amazing. It is 100% family run so when they work with you they make you feel so comfortable and not like just another dollar to them. They show up in a normal car so your neighbors will not know who they are. The owner was texting with me and making me feel heard and comfortable the entire process. They came to our house and did an inspection for free within 1 day of me calling, and even though we did not have bed bugs, they helped us figure out what the issue was. This company was recommended to me by two of my friends who used them and I would 100% recommend this company to anyone who is looking!

Description of Work
Bed Bug Inspection

Integrity Pest Solutions, LLC

Integrity Pest Solutions is a family owned and operated company with over 10 years of proven service in Ohio as well as surrounding areas. While Integrity Pest Solutions offers full-service pest control for everything from basic ants to termites and worse, we specialize in safely and discretely exterminating bed bugs utilizing heat remediation with the most technologically advanced equipment in the industry for treating bed bugs. We offer inspections, interior and exterior barrier treatments, and full-scale knockdown treatments. We use commercial grade chemicals that are tested and approved by the EPA. All our staff are licensed and insured. Integrity will solve your pest problems once and for all, not simply try to control them. Licensed by the Ohio Department of Agriculture #100820.

Offers by Integrity Pest Solutions, LLC on Angi
    Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

Offers by Hawx Pest Control on Angi
    Select Pest Control

Additional service areas - Cincinnati, Lawrenceburg, Florence, Warsaw, Carrollton, Williamstown, Falmouth, Maysville, Hillsboro, Newport, Alexandria & Covington,Erlanger,Union,Walton,Alexandria,Mason,West Chester,Liberty Township,Hamiliton,Loveland,Milford,Lawerenceburg Additional fax - (859)525-7415. Additional DBA - Select Pest Control Inc. Additional phone - (513)352-0080 & (513) 777-6480( 859)525-6515

Mattresses