Bed Bug Solutions Cincinnati

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2014

Mattresses
Sleep Medicine

Bed Bug Solutions Cincinnati offers free, in-home bed bug inspections and is the only company in the Greater Cincinnati / Dayton area who offers a one year guarantee on our, low cost bed bug extermination services! Bed Bug Solutions Cincinnati focuses only on exterminating bed bugs and we work hard to eliminate those pesky bed bugs from your furniture and home so you can sleep better at night! We have a 100% success rate of getting rid of bed bugs from homes everyday!...

Additional service areas - Cincinnati, Lawrenceburg, Florence, Warsaw, Carrollton, Williamstown, Falmouth, Maysville, Hillsboro, Newport, Alexandria & Covington. Additional fax - (859)525-7415. Additional DBA - Select Pest Control Inc. Additional phone - (513)352-0080 & (513) 777-6480.

Integrity Pest Solutions is a family owned and operated company with over 10 years of proven service in Ohio as well as surrounding areas. While Integrity Pest Solutions offers full-service pest control for everything from basic ants to termites and worse, we specialize in safely and discretely exterminating bed bugs utilizing heat remediation with the most technologically advanced equipment in the industry for treating bed bugs. We offer inspections, interior and exterior barrier treatments, and full-scale knockdown treatments. We use commercial grade chemicals that are tested and approved by the EPA. All our staff are licensed and insured. Integrity will solve your pest problems once and for all, not simply try to control them. Licensed by the Ohio Department of Agriculture #100820.

The Pest King has been in the Industry for over 25 years. If you have a pest we have the experience to get rid of it. Bed Bugs, Roaches, Termites, you name it we have helped countless customer with problems just like what you are having. The Pest King has the most affordable rates in Cincinnati.

05/10/2020

This company is absolutely outstanding. This company is professional, honest, and so compassionate. I thought that I had brought bed bugs into my home after an out of town visit. I was very upset because I had a terrible reaction to what had bitten me, while out of town. Jen was very understanding about the situation and scheduled us as soon as possible (the next day). Mark and his daughter arrive...

Description of Work
Bed Bug Inspection and Quarterly Pest / Insect Control

03/03/2020

Took a couple treatment, but ultimately successful.

Description of Work
Getting rid of persistent bed bug infestation.

Category pest control,mattresses

02/09/2020

I was very anxious about the whole situation and everyone I spoke to was extremely understanding and helpful. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Treatment for bed bugs

01/17/2020

The technicians arrived on time, were very thorough and professional. They gave me helpful information. The follow up visit 2-3 weeks later went well also. I am very happy with their work and would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
treated my home for bed bugs

01/15/2020

Excellent. Very professional, intelligent, confident, and thorough. Answered questions very patiently and in easy to understand manner. Made constructive suggestions and were committed to successful outcome.

Description of Work
Bed Bug exterminator