Scotts LawnService

With Angi since July 2008

3.7

Additional DBAs - Scotts LawnService - Gahanna & Plain City Stores, Scotts LawnService Corporate Headquarters, Scotts LawnService a Division of the Scotts Co....

Jones Topsoil Co

Jones Topsoil was incorporated in 1924 under the name Jones Fuel Co. 2015 is our 91st anniversary. We sold residential coal for home furnaces in the Columbus, Ohio area. As natural gas became the fuel of choice in the 1950’s we began hauling topsoil, sand and gravel, and limestone for contractors and homeowners. Although our corporate name is still Jones Fuel Co., we do not sell any fuel. Our topsoil has always been of the highest quality because we normally strip topsoil ahead of gravel operations. Our soil is called “sandy loam” topsoil and usually comes from along Franklin County Rivers and streams. We sell three types of topsoil. SoilPlus, which is a blended topsoil, and can be delivered with our Slinger Jones trucks, is normally used for flower beds and gardens. Pulverized topsoil is our rich topsoil run through a large grinder and made easy to work with and spread. That soil is used to level out lawns and fill areas that need built up with soil. Our regular, un-pulverized topsoil is used to fill deep holes, or when the customer is using a skid loader to spread the topsoil. We also sell and deliver high quality mulch, sand & gravel, and limestone products. Because we have so many trucks, we are normally able to deliver on the same day as the order is placed, and normally within a few hours. 40 Employees. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. DBA Jones Fuel Co. Previous contact - John Jones. Award winning. Additional phone - (800) 867-7645.

Tree King Tree Services Inc

10 employees. Additional contact Paul Peterson. Additional emails: paulpeterson@treekinginc.com, & info@treekinginc.com.

ONE CALL LAWN CARE

One Call Lawn Care is one of the largest locally owned lawn care companies in the Central Ohio area. We take pride in providing quality lawn care services at an affordable price— for the lawn you'll love without the work and worry! One of the most prominent features of your home is your lawn, something that all neighbors, visitors and passers-by notice. We take pride in providing what it takes to "Harvest Your Lawn's Potential."We have been treating lawns and landscapes in the area for many years and are interested in helping you, whether it is for lawn fertilization or insecticide, tree/shrub spraying or aeration. Please contact us at (614) 777-8900. The fullest, healthiest lawns begin with the best-trained people from One Call. We're true professionals who have advanced knowledge in lawn fertilization, watering and irrigation practices, weed control, disease diagnosis and handling insect infestation problems. LICENSE NUMBER: 89275010, 15 EMPLOYEES, NO SUBS. CHARGES BY SQUARE FOOTAGE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES.

04/26/2017

I never had a problem with weeds and everything was great. Later down the road there was a great decline in the quality of their work.

Description of Work
They provided lawn treatments and fertilization.

Category landscaping,lawn treatment

10/07/2016

Very poor results - grass killed by grubs, pillbugs, landscape light broken, weeds, etc.

Description of Work
Lawn fertilization program

Category pest control,lawn treatment

04/21/2016

I called their customer service and I had trouble cancelling my service. They were also adding additional services without my permission. They've had a great product but I think they have some fine tuning to do on the customer's end.

Description of Work
They did lawn and yard care.

Category lawn service

08/06/2015

We have a lot of weeds and I had grub worms this Summer. I have used them for about five years.

Description of Work
I use Scotts for my lawn. I get five services a year.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

04/11/2015

I previously paid to seed the lawn and after many treatments, still had many bare spots in the yard. After having the treatments, the following spring was very disappointed as my lawn was way more brown than lawns that were not treated. When speaking to a manager about this he blamed me. I did everything I was supposed to do, watered my lawn, kept blades sharp on my lawn mower and mowed at the pro...

Description of Work
Ferilizer and weed control treatments and winterizing the lawn; also had core aeration.

Category lawn treatment

Lawn care, grass and soil, thatch and turf density, mowing and watering, disease, compaction, moles and pet damage, grassy weeds, tree & shrub care, landscape, mulch delivery and installation, pest, insect and disease control, irrigation, aeration & fertilizers.

Satisfaction