Scotts LawnService

With Angi since July 2008

3.7

Additional DBAs - Scotts LawnService - Gahanna & Plain City Stores, Scotts LawnService Corporate Headquarters, Scotts LawnService a Division of the Scotts Co....

Jones Topsoil Co

Jones Topsoil was incorporated in 1924 under the name Jones Fuel Co. 2015 is our 91st anniversary. We sold residential coal for home furnaces in the Columbus, Ohio area. As natural gas became the fuel of choice in the 1950’s we began hauling topsoil, sand and gravel, and limestone for contractors and homeowners. Although our corporate name is still Jones Fuel Co., we do not sell any fuel. Our topsoil has always been of the highest quality because we normally strip topsoil ahead of gravel operations. Our soil is called “sandy loam” topsoil and usually comes from along Franklin County Rivers and streams. We sell three types of topsoil. SoilPlus, which is a blended topsoil, and can be delivered with our Slinger Jones trucks, is normally used for flower beds and gardens. Pulverized topsoil is our rich topsoil run through a large grinder and made easy to work with and spread. That soil is used to level out lawns and fill areas that need built up with soil. Our regular, un-pulverized topsoil is used to fill deep holes, or when the customer is using a skid loader to spread the topsoil. We also sell and deliver high quality mulch, sand & gravel, and limestone products. Because we have so many trucks, we are normally able to deliver on the same day as the order is placed, and normally within a few hours. 40 Employees. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. DBA Jones Fuel Co. Previous contact - John Jones. Award winning. Additional phone - (800) 867-7645.

Landscape Design Solutions, LLC

Provide the best client experience for each of our client's from our initial meeting to completion of the project. Attention to detail & being consistent on our landscape services is what brings our client's back to us each year. We are always striving to improve our techniques to help our clients understand what we can do for them & their landscape needs. Through education & researching new design software we can provide a client experience that is unrivaled. Whether it is transforming your back yard into an outdoor living space, renovating your landscape or just having a patio installed we can meet and exceed your expectations. Allow us the opportunity to serve you in your landscape needs. We can create a landscape that adds value to your home & enjoyment for you & your family for years to come.

Landscapes By Terra, Inc

We help people invest in the place they spend the most time. Whether we are picking up the phone or a shovel, every member of our enterprise is aligned with the long-term success of your landscape design project. Team up with Landscapes by Terra for the finest professional landscape design in Ohio. Complement your vision with our talented designers. Then, watch it brought to life by a courteous crew that keeps your project on schedule, on budget, and leaves you awake in the dream that began to take shape with our first phone call.

Offers by Landscapes By Terra, Inc on Angi

04/26/2017

I never had a problem with weeds and everything was great. Later down the road there was a great decline in the quality of their work.

Description of Work
They provided lawn treatments and fertilization.

Category landscaping,lawn treatment

10/07/2016

Very poor results - grass killed by grubs, pillbugs, landscape light broken, weeds, etc.

Description of Work
Lawn fertilization program

Category pest control,lawn treatment

04/21/2016

I called their customer service and I had trouble cancelling my service. They were also adding additional services without my permission. They've had a great product but I think they have some fine tuning to do on the customer's end.

Description of Work
They did lawn and yard care.

Category lawn service

08/06/2015

We have a lot of weeds and I had grub worms this Summer. I have used them for about five years.

Description of Work
I use Scotts for my lawn. I get five services a year.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

04/11/2015

I previously paid to seed the lawn and after many treatments, still had many bare spots in the yard. After having the treatments, the following spring was very disappointed as my lawn was way more brown than lawns that were not treated. When speaking to a manager about this he blamed me. I did everything I was supposed to do, watered my lawn, kept blades sharp on my lawn mower and mowed at the pro...

Description of Work
Ferilizer and weed control treatments and winterizing the lawn; also had core aeration.

Category lawn treatment

Lawn care, grass and soil, thatch and turf density, mowing and watering, disease, compaction, moles and pet damage, grassy weeds, tree & shrub care, landscape, mulch delivery and installation, pest, insect and disease control, irrigation, aeration & fertilizers.

Satisfaction