JFR Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2011

We are a family owned and operated general contracting company that handles all of your remodeling needs with the flexibility and experience to do the job within your budget. We handle all projects from small to big always keeping customer satisfaction our number one priority....

Hydra Basement Waterproofing

Hydra provides honest and expert information on any basement or crawl space problem you may be experiencing. If a problem does not exist we will tell you, and if it does we will provide a fair estimate for repair. Our services include basement waterproofing, foundation repair with our very own patented "Smart Brace", and crawl space encapsulation. Veteran and family owned with no high pressure sales. Call two of our competitors, then call us, you'll see the difference.

C Thompson Construction

C Thompson Construction is your trusted kitchen and bath full service remodel contractor. Family owned and operated with over 40 combined years of experience. Owner on site for all jobs! Visit our website at https://delawaregeneralcontractor.com/ Featuring custom made Amish cabinets and cement lined water heater tanks. Customer service is our top priority. Call us today to schedule an appointment for your next project!

Ohio Basement Authority

Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Ohio Basement Authority on Angi

05/25/2017

took around 15 minutes to complete.

Description of Work
replaced deadbolt lock on kitchen door.

Category handyman service

03/27/2017

Job was well done, on time, at a fair price and with a high degree of professionalism.

Description of Work
Josh has done numerous jobs for us to include repairing and refinishing ceiling damaged by water leaks, plumbing work to repair the source of that leak, installing sump pump, lighting installation, exterior shutter replacement and work on refinishing our kitchen.

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,plumbing,siding,home remodeling

09/22/2016

Perfect! I pushed my huge barn door off track. Found Josh on Angie's list, called, he answered immediately, made arrangements to come within the hour. Josh showed as promised and fixed the barn door in less than 5 minutes. Could not ask for better service. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Barn door put back on track

Category handyman service,remodeling

01/29/2016

Josh did a wonderful job not only repairing and refinishing all of our downstairs ceilings(he dealt with the insurance company) he also did extra work like installing interior and exterior light fixtures, a ceiling fan, and replacing all of our outside shutters. Extremely professional and courteous, charged us a fair price and did quality work. My wife and I are having him redo our kitchen and bat...

Description of Work
Josh repaired water damage to our downstairs ceiling from a issue in an upstairs bathroom, he also installed a number of interior and exterior lighting fixtures, ceiling fan and replaced our exterior shutters.

Category home remodeling

10/02/2013

Overall it went well. I bought the new stall myself with the contractor's approval., and the new shower is larger and it looks great. He even installed some mortar under the basin. This was a great improvement, not only is much more sturdy to stand on than the old shower, but as he pointed out, it relieves any stress on the drain plumbing ensuring long life. I definitely would do anything possible...

Description of Work
Removed the cracked shower stall, installed a new one, rerouted plumbing, built a wall, finished the drywall, patched the popcorn ceiling, and painted.

Category drywall,handyman service,home remodeling

09/23/2013

For now, I just got the man-door put in the garage. Josh did a great job and came when he said he would. The door looks very nice. He was very easy to deal with.

Description of Work
First I got estimates for a radon mitigation system, building a detached garage, and putting a man-door in a garage that only had a big electric garage door so I wouldn't have to open & close that every time I wanted to go out that way (which is often). I also discussed ballpark estimate for finishing our unfinished basement, but did not ask for a real written estimate on that at this time. (Can't do everything!)

Category radon testing company","room remodeling","garage builder

03/25/2013

Josh made sure the work was done correctly and we really appreciated the extra efforts he made for us. Since that first work we have used his services for everything from bathroom work to electrical work and are planning numerous jobs for this coming spring. This is a local business run by an outstanding young man who gives you a fair price and does an excellent job. I could not recommend JFR Inc. highly enough. No matter what work you need done give him a call, if he can help you out he will. When I encounter a company and individual like this I will always give them my business because they have earned my trust.

Description of Work
Although the category above says Radon Detection & Reduction JFR Inc. is a locally run full service handyman and remodeling company, that can do jobs from basic home maintenance to Basement/kitchen/Bathroom Remodels. Our kitchen ceiling had water damage due to a problem with a bath tub in an upstairs bathroom. JFR Inc. was the contractor that our insurance (AllState) referred us to. Josh Fishbaugh, the owner of JFR Inc. made the process very easy for us in that he did the negotiations with the insurance company and gave us options for how he would repair the ceiling and the upstairs bathroom. The work was done in a week as it involved not just extensive ceiling repair and refinishing but repairs to the upstairs bathroom. The quality of the work was outstanding and Josh and his employees were prompt, professional, and left no mess.

Category handyman service","room remodeling

03/16/2011

They are a local company. I choose them to do my work after talking to them and doing all research about mitigation systems. They were timely. They gave the bid during winter time but they wanted to do the work during spring. From the time they said they would come out they were here. They finished the job in one day. They cleaned up very well after themselves. They did the job well. I can't think of anything negative. They did not have to come back to fix anything. He was very reasonably priced. I did check the prices online for these types of systems and JFR were lower than the average price. They do come out after a week to re-test them and show you that the system is actually doing what they claimed it will during the proposal.

Description of Work
We used JFR Inc to put a radon mitigation system about a year ago. This machine is installed to get rid of radon gas that is naturally occurring in the earth. If you have certain levels of it then it's not safe. This mitigation system is basically to through the gas out of the ground.

Category radon testing company

We offer a wide range of services from the simplest of task to the home addition you have been waiting on. A call to use is the first step to completing the to do list around the home.

NA