A-Plus Inspections, LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2010

A-Plus Inspections, LLC has been around since 2005, and has been growing ever since. We started as a home inspection business and started branching out. We now offer many different catagories of service. We are your one stop shop for all of your home needs. Mention that you saw us on angies list and recieve up to 10% off of your service!...

Pristine Ultra Clean

Pristine Ultra Clean

Pristine Ultra Clean is a Clark County Ohio based, pressure/soft washing company. We are dedicated not only to giving customers 5 star customer service, but providing them with 5 star, pristine ultra clean, exterior cleaning services.

08/31/2017

He never performed the work, only responded once to several forms of communication and will not return the money for the service he was hired for that he did not do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kurtis was hired by my realtor to install a radon mitigation system after my closing. I left two messages for him to schedule which he never responded. The title company did send the check to the wrong company at first but he knew he was hired for it and never contacted me. My realtor contacted him and he told her he tried to contact me but could provide no proof that he did. I didn't have any missed calls or voice messages from him and nothing in my junk folder. My realtor contacted him again when I inquired that I still hadn't heard from him. She wrote another email with me included in it and he finally responded with a date he could do the work. At this point two months after closing I no longer wanted him to perform the work and asked for the money back to hire someone else. Still did not hear back from him so I sent him another email a week later and still he did not respond. Checked with the title company and he had cashed the check a few days after my second email asking for the money back. That was a week ago and I still do not have a radon system or the money for it.

CATEGORY radon testing,siding

11/12/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completed inspection of sewer lines from house to curb.

CATEGORY home inspection,plumbing,siding

02/07/2015

Kurtis arrived early. The system he installed had a pipe from the sump pump to outside. The pipe had an offset liquid pressure gauge to show the system was working properly. Outside, there was a fan and the pipe continued up the side of the house. Kurtis showed me the work he accomplished, walked me through a test, and told me how to identify a system fail. He was extremely professional and follow...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A-Plus installed and tested a radon mitigation system.

CATEGORY siding

06/17/2011

Kurtis did an excellent job - coordinated with our cement contractor and built a nice, serviceable area

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
built a privacy fence with 2 gates around an apron next to our garage

CATEGORY fencing

Decks/Deck Repair,Painting/ Staining,drywall/Repair, Roofing, Siding,Framing,Trim,Gutters/Downspouts,Plumbing,Electrical, Power Washing

Call for all your needs, if we can't help you, we know someone who can!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover