Fix My Cue

Billiard Table Repair
Billiard Table Sales

855 CR-26

Marengo, OH 43334

We are a small family run business. I operate from my home and do all the work myself. I have a true passion for billiards and enjoy working on pool tables....

movers (3)

12/14/2018

Ken re-refelted and replaced bumper cushions on a pool table and repaired several pool cues at a reasonable price. The fact that we lived hours away and he still agreed to service our pool table was a blessing. He did a fantastic professional job and was personable to boot. When he was on his way he called us to let us know his arrival time. After all that he gave us some pointers that we will put...

Description of Work
re-felted and replaced bumper cushions on pool table and repaired pool cues.

Work Completed On 12/14/2018

09/17/2018

Responsive and thorough. Ken is searching for parts and then will give me an estimate.

Description of Work
Estimate on rebuilding/ reconditioning a 1920’s era table. Awaiting estimate and access to some replacement parts.

Work Completed On 09/17/2018

02/19/2018

Very pleased with quality of service and speed of communications. Also very helpful with answering questions I had in purchasing used table.

Description of Work
Moved used pool table I purchased to new home. Installed new felt.

Category moving companies,billiard table repair

Work Completed On 02/19/2018

12/11/2017

Very well. It was a heavy antique pool table. He took it apart carefully and loaded into his trailer. Said it would be stored until he could refurbish it. Said he would send me pictures in the future of his refinished product. Reliable, careful handling of the pool table.

Description of Work
I needed a pool table removed from my home. It was free to anyone who would remove it. I contacted Fix-My-Cue after failed attempts at promoting on several websites. They came and took it for free.

Category moving companies,billiard table repair

Work Completed On 11/30/2017

08/24/2017

Fix My Cue came exactly on time. Even though they are located in the Columbus area, they didn't charge me an extra trip fee. They knew what they were doing and they did an excellent job. It was fascinating to watch them work because there is so much more to reassembling a pool table than you would think.

Description of Work
They reassembled our pool table that another company had taken apart for us so we could put down new flooring. The company that took it apart was repeatedly unresponsive or would make appointments and then cancel them.

Work Completed On 07/27/2017

07/24/2017

The move went great! They disassembled the table at pick up and reassembled at my buddy's home. They made sure everything was well done and well balanced. They even cleaned up behind themselves. Great work!!

Description of Work
A friend of mine had decided to buy a used pool table and needed it moved. I called and spoke with Ken who gave me a very reasonable quote compared to others and set up the date for pick up and delivery.

Work Completed On 07/05/2017

06/15/2017

Great job in every way! Punctual, responsive and affordable!

Description of Work
Recovered the table fabric which was ripped and put new tips on all of our cues.

Work Completed On 06/15/2017

06/07/2017

Perfect. Very professional and quick!

Description of Work
Pool table breakdown, move, and set up and refelt

Work Completed On 12/01/2016

05/22/2017

Excellent job, very knowledgeable and professional. Would highly recommend this guy

Description of Work
New bumpers and refelted, I've got a brand new table. Very pleased with the results, would hire again

Work Completed On 05/09/2017

04/27/2017

He arrived ahead of schedule, was very personable, and professional. He understood what we needed and immediately got to work. He brought all the tools necessary to complete the job. The pool table was put back together very quickly and looks great!

Description of Work
We purchased a used pool table that was in pieces. It needed to be set up, leveled and an new felt put on.

Work Completed On 04/27/2017

We provide all billiard service, re-felting, cushion repair, set slate, leveling, moving, shipping, storage, dis assembly, new set-up, and consultation. Our cue repair service provides the largest tip selection in Ohio, we refinish cues, joint work, shaft conditioning, butt cap replacement, and any custom request.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal