Dave's Marine Transport

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2012

Boats
Marinas
Delivery Service

Dave's Marine Transport provides intrastate and interstate boat moving services. Owner Operator David McAtee brings over 30 years of marine experience with transporting skills to provide you with personal top quality service. Services are never brokered....

Moving APT - Long Distance Movers

Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.

Offers by Moving APT - Long Distance Movers on Angi
Movers Direct LLC

Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the books.

All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving

”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads, dollies, Plastic and much more. Our employees are drug tested, trained and seasoned to be the best you will find. This is how we keep our ratings high and claims low. Long Distance Moves take place either from our long distance hubs across the West coast. We are proud to provide a service that no other company offers; Dedicated Trucks. This means that your belongings are loaded on the truck and not combined with anyone else’s items. They are not transferred to other trucks or facilities in route which causes damage and loss of items (typical with van lines). We have a set loading day and unloading day. This is by far the safest way to ship. Our interstate rates are per 24ft moving van that holds up to 8,500lbs or 1400CuFt. Some customers require one truck and some require more. One truck holds the average 1800SqFt.

10/29/2015

Perfectly! They scheduled the delivery on their truck's return trip, so got the discounted rate. they notified both marina's before pick and delivery; and the cradle arrived even ahead of the estimated time frame they gave me. Billing was by e-mail, and people were very professional and knowledgeable. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Hauled my (empty) 30' sailboat cradle from Sandusky Harbor Marina, to Brands Marina, in Port Clinton, Ohio.

06/11/2014

I was totally impressed with Dave and his wife, Maurny. At first, they turned down the business because trailers that old 19 years have many issues rust, poor breaks and tires etc. I respect someone that tells you the truth. They guided me in a fair amount of detail on what to look out for in selecting a hauler. I went to Bay City Michigan and bought the boat. When I was there I took extensive pic...

Description of Work
Trailer a 1995 25 foot sailboat from Bay City Michigan to Cleveland.

06/06/2013

My experience with their service was very good. They were timely and very careful. I liked their pricing. They just did a great job. I give them A all the way through.

Description of Work
Dave's Marine Transport took care of my boats when I needed someone to transport them.

05/25/2013

Dave was on time and very professional and fast.

Description of Work
Transport boat from Monroesville, Ohio to Erie, PA.

Category moving companies,boat sales,delivery service

05/03/2013

Very professional and personable at the same time. Well run business from the scheduling to the actual work performed. Dave haul's my 99 Sea Ray 340 Sundancer from the lake to my shop for storage and the back in the spring. Excellent to deal with and very knowledge, pain free from backing it in and blocking it up to hauling it back out. Equipment is top notch, I won't use anyone else..

Description of Work
Dave picks up my boat at the marina and and hauls it 40 miles to my shop for storage, then blocks it up and sets it on stands. I don't do anything except watch in amazement as he puts it exactly where I ask him to.

Category boat sales

Marina, boat hauling, storage, home, shop & repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover