D&D Mower

Founded 1968 • With Angi since February 2000

LAWN MOWER & POWER TOOL REPAIR....

Family First corporate LLC

My company is Family First and we do from yard work, construction ,clean outs anything u need done we can handle. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

05/17/2020

the carb. was repaired numerous times by other shops but the machine never ran or ran longer than 10 minutes and quit! I dealt with the owners who were very profesional! Picked the carb up on 5/11/20 and the machine performed perfect! I will recomend this shop to all my friends, thank you D&D

Description of Work
i brought my carb. off my rototiller in for a rebuild on 5/9/20.

10/30/2005

THE COMPANY IS PROFESSIONAL IN SERVICE AND MANNER. PRICING IS REASONABLE.

Description of Work
MOWER WAS TAKEN IN FOR GENERAL MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR; BLADES WERE SHARPENED. MOWER WAS READY TWO DAYS BEFORE ESTIMATED. MOWER HAS OPERATED SATISFACTORY OVER THE MONTHS.

02/21/2000

SHE WAS HAPPY THEY CALLED HER TO LET HER KNOW THE PROGRESS THEY WERE MAKING. HE WAS UPFRONT ABOUT BEING BACKED UP. SPOKE DIRECTLY TO THE OWNER AND HIS WIFE.

Description of Work
SHE HAD A SNOW BLOWER THAT WOULDN'T START THE ELECTRIC AND PULL START WOULDN'T WORK, AND THEY FIXED IT PERFECTLY. SHE BROUGHT HER SNOW BLOWER IN ON JAN. 27 AND PICKED IT UP FEB. 11. HE HAD SAID THEY WERE BACKED UP.

Category lawn mower repair

SNOW BLOWER AND LAWN MOWER REPAIR.

Visa, MasterCard