Bob & Bob Door Company

With Angi since August 2010

Bob and Bob Door Company, located in Mansfield, OH, began as a family owned and operated business and remains that way today. For over 44 years, we have provided expert sales, service and installation for your residential and commercial door and window needs. Our mission is to provide quality products and customer service to help choose the best match for your home. Our products and services include: • Garage doors • Genie garage door openers • Gates • Fire doors • Sunrise and atrium windows • Decorative glass designs • Storm doors • Casement windows We have styles to match any taste. From traditional to modern, we guarantee to find the perfect door, windows and trim options for your home. Trust the experience of Bob and Bob. We have been voted "The Best Garage Door Company in Mid-Ohio" for 2010, 2011 & 2012. Call Bob and Bob Door Company today for a free consultation....

Window Nation Inc

Window Nation is one of America's leading window replacement companies. Founded in 2006 by brothers, Harley and Aaron Magden, Window Nation has installed over 1 million windows in more than 125,000 homes across New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Ohio, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Washington D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia. Over the past decade, Window Nation has grown to become the 5th largest home remodeling company in the country, according to Remodeling Magazine. At Window Nation our mission is simple. We solve problems by installing solutions. We do this by offering customized products installed by highly skilled professionals at an unsurpassed value.

Precision Overhead Garage Door Service

Precision Garage Door offers professional service, installation and repair for residential and commercial customers. Serving customers in the Columbus Metro Area area since 2001. 6 employees. No subs. Charges by the piece. No extra charge for nights and weekends. Additional phones -

Wallside Windows Inc

Family owned and operated since 1944, Wallside sells directly to the homeowner, manufacturing and installing its own products. With a factory/showroom located in Taylor, Mich., the vinyl window manufacturer services two thirds of the lower peninsula of Michigan and northwest portions of Ohio.

04/16/2021

This was a professional, courteous encounter and I was extremely grateful. Not only did they fix my garage door issues, they gave me a tentative quote on a new door that I may need in the future. I would definitely hire them to do that work, if it becomes necessary. A+ service all around.

Description of Work
Fixing of bent garage door rails

Category garage doors

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed], we appreciate the great feedback!

02/10/2021

Excellent. The installers were very professional and highly skilled. The entire job went very smoothly. Nate and Bobby cleaned up everything and went over the operation of the new opener with me before they departed.

Description of Work
Installed a new garage door and opener

Category garage doors

Thank you so much! We appreciate your amazing feedback! Don't forget you have a 2 year service warranty on all items that are purchased from us!

04/14/2017

Service was good.

Description of Work
Service was good.

Category garage doors

Thank you so much! We appreciate your wonderful review!

08/16/2016

01/22/2016

Description of Work
I needed a repair to an existing automatic garage door. Scheduled quickly, work performed quickly, very reasonably priced and friendly service.

10/02/2015

I am very satisfied with the service provided. The repair was made timely. In fact, they called to see if they could get to the garage earlier than was scheduled. They were very easy to deal with.

Description of Work
Repaired the garage and returned it to working order.

08/28/2014

I needed a garage door opener installed, and I remembered Bob & Bob Door had been servicing this area for many, many years so I felt comfortable that they would do a good job and could be trusted. I called to set up an appointment for the installation. Two repairmen came as scheduled, and proceeded with the installation. A little over an hour later, they came knocking on my back door to tell me th...

Description of Work
Installed garage door opener, replaced old tracks with new ones and came back for an adjustment.

05/06/2014

Bob and Bob Door took care of us pretty well. Maybe the only complaint is that one of the workers left a cord on the floor when they should have not, but they came back and fixed the problem. The pricing is a little higher than we wanted, but they didn't charge when they came back to fix their problem. The service ended up fine at the end. They did leave a little mess though. I would probably use ...

Description of Work
Put up garage door opener and new garage doors

10/29/2012

Great.

Description of Work
My garage door was stuck open.....I asked around where I work and someone said they used Bob and Bob a lot. I called and explained my dilemma. The receptionist called me back and said they had someone in my area who could check it out. He closed my door (and folded the tarp I had used to cover the door when it was stuck open) and gave a quote for struts to repair and another to replace the door. I was pleased with the prompt, courteous service. My cousin is also in the door business and called me, so I contracted with him. I would have been happy to use Bob and Bob....and their prices were comparable to the one quoted by my cousin.

Category garage doors

Dear Ms. Hirst, Thank you for the wonderful compliments. We really appreciate your business and hope that we can serve you in the future. Without customers such as yourself, we wouldn't be in business for 44 years! Thank you for being a customer, we sincerely appreciate you!

01/11/2012

Same as above. They have done my garage door work from the time I moved into this house. I have always been completely satisfied. They are personable and professional. They do sales, installation, and service. Their products are Wayne Dalton Doors, which I like, and Genie door openers.

Description of Work
Garage door wasn't working; I called them; they quickly fixed it. Sometimes I don't keep the rails lubricated, but they never scold me. They just fix the problem.

Category garage doors

Thank you Member! We sincerely appreciate all your business over the years! You have been a loyal customer. Without customers such as yourself we wouldn't have been in business for 43 years or have been voted "The Best Door Co." in Mid Ohio for 2010 & 2011!

Bob & Bob Door Company