Bo Lacey Construction

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2012

We are a full service General Contracting company. We complete entire home renovations for major banks as well as offer our services to residential contracting. We have in-house roofing, siding, and window employees, as well as sub contractors for every other field. Our sub contractors are the best in the area and must pass a quality assurance test before working with us. We warranty all our work and have a A+ rating with the BBB. We also have many testimonials for our services. We are a one stop shop for your next project....

All Quality Interior

I am very Profesional when it comes to every aspect of this business. I guarantee my work and also give free estimates. I do a walk threw with the customer before and after every job. And also I do more than just painting, I also do drywall welding, carpentry landscaping and a cleaning service. If any of these skills pertain to a job you need done please give me a call or email me the address and I would be happy to speak with you. Thank you and have a great day.

Window Nation Inc

Window Nation is one of America's leading window replacement companies. Founded in 2006 by brothers, Harley and Aaron Magden, Window Nation has installed over 1 million windows in more than 125,000 homes across New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Ohio, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Washington D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia. Over the past decade, Window Nation has grown to become the 5th largest home remodeling company in the country, according to Remodeling Magazine. At Window Nation our mission is simple. We solve problems by installing solutions. We do this by offering customized products installed by highly skilled professionals at an unsurpassed value.

Legacy Drain

We here at Legacy Drain pride ourselves in our work. With a customer satisfaction focus and an aim to please, we provide plumbing and drain solutions that are above the rest. Whether it's water, drain, or gas repairs, you can count on our plumbing specialists to have not only the knowledge but the skills to solve your problems. Why use a percentage-based, national plumbing franchise when you can use a local plumbing company who cares about you, your problem, and your city? We are proud to call Richland county our home and are excited to grow into a name you recognize for outstanding plumbing and drain service.

Offers by Legacy Drain on Angi

07/17/2018

It went great, we had a few unknown aspects going in with the condition of the frame. They rebuilt the bad section with a reasonable up charge. The rest of the project went as planned and turned out nice.

Description of Work
Front Porch needed a deck, columns, ceiling, railings, gutters.

Category decks

Thank you [Member Name Removed], your house turned out beautiful.

03/04/2017

Category remodeling

10/07/2014

Description of Work
Repaired leaning garage. Reinforced sagging garage roof. Put new roof on garage. Replaced facia boards on house and installed new gutters and downspouts with Gutter Guard to prevent tree debris from clogging gutters.

Category drywall,gutter repair,roofing,siding

Thank you Howard for your kind scores. We enjoyed working on your beautiful home.

01/05/2014

Category drywall

12/19/2013

They did some really good work. In fact, we ran into some issues (not caused by them) and they came back and fixed it. I'm pleased with the results.

Description of Work
They redid our kitchen, including some rewiring and some plumbing. They had to take out the blow in insulation, too. It took them about 1 working week to do. They patched the ceiling and matched to the other rooms perfectly.

Category drywall,electrician,insulation,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

Roofing, Windows, Siding, Interiors, Kitchen, Baths, General Construction