Ben Morgenstern / Gutter Cleaning & Repair

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2012

3.9

I Only clean Gutters & Repair Gutters Mansfield Ohio and surrounding areas of Mansfield only thank you, , www.ohiogutterman.com...

Aarons On Call

patio building, fountains and hard scaping. handyman services. plumbing and electrical fixtures. all your project needs are just one phone call away.

Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet

Gutter Helmet Gutter Protection | Proudly Serving Local Homeowners Since 1981 Never Clean Your Gutters Again! Gutter Helmet is the one-time investment with a lifetime of benefits. Our system installs over your existing full-sized rain gutters, and we offer the only true four-season/365 day-a-year total rainwater management protection system. Trusted by over a million customers nationwide, we guarantee your gutters will remain free flowing and clog free from all debris with our triple lifetime, transferable performance warranty. Call to learn more about the Gutter Helmet difference and schedule your free demonstration and estimate today. (877) 779-8048. Senior & military discounts available.

All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

11/09/2019

His prices are way out of line, charged $ 495 to clean gutters that took less than an hour. He "doesn't like" gutter guards so he took them off and left them for the homeowner to dispose of. Condensing arrogant butt hole.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning

I might be a ledge but hole BUTT I did a very thorough job you that have never hired me living in buttville have no right to say anything about me but I'm sure your butt is twice as big as mine have a great butt full day . Buttoff

05/15/2019

Great job. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning/repair

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

12/05/2014

I used this company for a few years. The price went up every time, and much more than inflation. The last year I turned him down based on the continuing price increases, the last of which I felt was outrageous! Plus, his attitude stunk. He acted like he was doing me a favor to do the work. Not very bright for someone who hopes to cultivate repeat business. He prominently displays a fish on his adv...

Description of Work
cleaned gutters at a one story dwelling

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

06/03/2014

Ben did an excellent professional job. Prompt and very quick service.

Description of Work
Had a corner where water was coming off roof so needed a downspout added into that spot that was washing away my mulch. Ben added the extra downspout and washing away of mulch was solved. Very happy with results and cost of work. Would recommend Ben to everyone.

Category gutter repair

01/13/2014

I spoke to one of my neighbors who thought the price was outrageous and gave me the name of a gentleman who did the whole job for $150.00. The amount of leave he got was less than a 30 gallon trash bag. I did not like Ben's attitude.

Description of Work
He came out and did a quick look see of the small amount of gutters I had and gave me a free estimate for $309.00.

Category gutter cleaning

Residential and commercial & Industrial Gutter cleaning, downspout, facia, soffit repair & replacement.

N/A.