Baumberger Heating & Cooling

Founded 1982 • With Angi since August 2010

We have been providing residents with heating & cooling services and installation since 1982. Our technicians work year round to make sure we are there when you need us. Call for all your HVAC needs!...

06/22/2015

Description of Work
After several attempts to contact, reviewed system for replacement and did not provide an estimate as requested.

11/11/2013

Technician was timely and friendly. I received a phone call prior to the appt time letting me know they were on their way.

Description of Work
routine safety/service inspection

05/14/2013

Great

Description of Work
Air conditioning installed in house in 2011 (can't remember exact date)

08/23/2012

The technician was late because of tending to an emergency, and there was some confusion among the office, the technician, and me. We straightened it out with no apparent hard feelings, and he proceeded to do a full inspection, which did include fixing one problem he found (described above). After a more than harrowing time with the local company who installed my heating and cooling system, I am p...

Description of Work
This was a routine maintenance call. Part of the cost was to arrange a service contract beginning with the next appointment six months hence. As I understood it, something was leaking (freon, perhaps?). He repaired the leak and added the required fluid/gas.

01/10/2012

Everything done on the service visits has been satisfactory. They explain as they work what they are doing, answer my questions, are neat and knowledgeable. I have no complaints and would recommend them to anyone considering a new system or needing only repairs.

Description of Work
I have used their routine maintenance service from October 1, 2008, until present. Above price included $84.00 for two media filters.On October 16, 2008, Baumberger removed the thermostat that was incompatible with my two-stage heat exchanger (both of which had been installed by another company), and Baumberger installed one that was compatible. Overall they have serviced seven times my heating and cooling system put in by the former company. I consider all their technicians as well as the entire company to be down to earth, honest, trustworthy. They always do good work, are polite, and do not try to oversell.

01/05/2012

please referr to my earlyer rekport. thanks you

Description of Work
Good day, I have all ready turned in a report on this company last year. We were very happy with their work. Paul Fisher

09/29/2011

Our blower wasn't running on our furnace, so the house wasn't moving any air into the house. I called the last company I had dealt with, who had installed the heat pump when we moved in 4 years prior, before they opened and left a voicemail with them explaining the detail. When they hadn't called back after lunch, I called to talk to them and it was obvious that they hadn't listened to my message....

Description of Work
Diagnostics to confirm a bad board and replacement of the board. Testing to verify that everything was working properly.

06/10/2011

Our furnace quit working and a friend had mention they had this firm work on their furnace last year. After cking in the yellow pages I called several places and Baumbergers was the first to say they could come out that day. We were very pleased with the srvice.

Description of Work
Baumberger's responded within 3 hours of our call. They were able to find the problem of a corroded something, cleaned it and we were back in business. We though the service and the investment were fair.

05/11/2011

Baumberger's estimate came in at $800 LESS than another local company for a better air conditioning unit (name brand - Bryant - instead of generic which is what the other company wanted $800 more for!). Dick, the salesman, was very friendly and quick to respond with an estimate; however, the estimate got lost in the mail. When we had waited for 5 days for the estimate, we called and they were quic...

Description of Work
Baumberger came in to install air conditioning in our home. Included new line sets, refrigeration lines, power to the unit, set condenser and leveled it, breaking up and removing old concrete pad, checked for leaks, set up thermostat.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Natural Gas, Propane, Electric, Fuel & Oil Furnances. Heat Pumps. Air Conditioners. Split System Units. Ductless Systems. Packaged Units. Geo Thermal. Radiant Heat Systems. Boilers. Duct Work Modification & Installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover