ABS Interiors of Mid-Ohio LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since November 2014

681 Brae Burn Road

Mansfield, OH 44907

Highly skilled and professional interior drywall finishing, also painting, tile work, basement and bathroom remodels. Will work with other companies/businesses specializing in other fields. Prices vary depending on the job....

03/05/2019

Tammy R.

Could not have gone any better. My bathroom remodel is gorgeous. Adam literally took the entire 80 year old bathroom down to the studs and bare floors and meticulously put it back together. The quality of workmanship is shown throughout the bathroom from the tiled shower and floor to the installation of new drywall and vanity and fixtures he installed. Adam is a true professional and has an incredible eye for detail. I will have him back in my home for future projects.

Description of Work
Total bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, lighting, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

04/02/2018

Marlys W.

I think that the service will take some time becasue it is old, but it took them less than 8 hours but I think that he price is good and the people were excellent.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal of $199 for 8 Hours of Interior/Exterior Painting, Wallpaper Removal, and Drywall Repair but I only used this for a drywall removal.

01/15/2018

Carolyn G.

Excellent. Could not tell there had been a repair.

Description of Work
Patching a wall and painting

Category drywall, woodworking, interior painters

12/18/2017

Carolyn G.

Great job. Quick to respond. Did exactly what I wanted. Could not even tell there had been a hole in the wall!

Description of Work
Painting and wall repair.

Category drywall, woodworking, interior painters

Thanks for the using our company [Member Name Removed] we really do appreciate it glad to hear everthing turned out great as well. Adam

10/16/2017

Isla M.

Great! Did a wonderful job, very neat, thorough, and respectful of my home and belongings.

Description of Work
Painting a ceiling with water damage and a bathroom.

09/12/2017

Sharon N.

Little delayed getting scheduled and had to cancel related to weather but Adam was very informative. Beau was very professional.

Description of Work
Wood repair between garage and house.

09/04/2017

Lawrence C.

Bo the painter was careful and did a great job

Description of Work
Outside trim and siding

Category woodworking, house painters

09/01/2017

Sam M.

Excellent as always. 3rd time I have used this business. I would like to Thank Adam (owner) and Beau (worker) for professionalism and punctuality. Adam is accomadating for scheduling and Beau does outstanding work. Once again, job looks superb. There efforts are appreciated.

Description of Work
Repair and painting of water damaged ceilings.

08/14/2017

Fran H.

They did a very nice job. Hard to get wallpaper off. They repainted it and its perfect.

Description of Work
The deal was for $199 but they had to do much more work than the deal consists of. They did wall paper removal and dry wall repair.

08/10/2017

Tom C.

Very well! Adam was very professional. He did a great job remodeling our bathroom. I look forward to hiring him again.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, woodworking, interior painters

It was a pleasure working in your home i look forward to future work as well thanks again for choosing our company for your home improvement projects. Adam

08/09/2017

Sam M.

Perfect. 2nd time we have used this business within 2 months. This job looks as good if not better than 1st project. Adam(owner) and Bo (painter) were very professional and courteous .We are very pleased. I can just imagine what would have happenned if I attempted to do this project..

Description of Work
Removal of wallpaper, Drywall repair, 2 coats of paint. Ceiling, walls and wood trim.

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

07/24/2017

Sheila W.

It went very well. It was my mom's home who we were trying to surprise her when she returns home from being ill. Unfortunately, she passed away. However, we moved forward with the painting and this company did a fantastic job. 2/24/2017.

Description of Work
Interior Painting of my mother's home.

Category woodworking, interior painters

07/18/2017

Mike C.

very well. prompt and efficient service

Description of Work
wallpaper removal and paining

06/20/2017

ROBERT Z.

Very well. His painter (Bo) showed up early, and got the stairway, 2 halls, & a foyer prepared and painted. Some minor clean up problems were left, which were immediately remedied. Overall great job done.

Description of Work
AL special offer for 8 hrs of painting for $200.

Category interior painters

Thanks again for the work [Member Name Removed] it was our pleasure. Let us know if there is anything in the future we can do to help. Adam

06/15/2017

Carolyn G.

Great - they fixed the hole and repainted the entire wall. You would not know there has been a repair.

Description of Work
I had a 12 hole in my kitchen wall that needed repaired and repainted.

Category drywall, interior painters

06/14/2017

Sam M.

Excellent; Initial call answered promptly and appt set. Bo (painter) showed up promptly was courteous and professional. He only took 2- 20 mins of break over a 16 hr. project. Now where are you going to find that anywhere. I appreciated the fact that Bo spent time on the fine details of the job. The finshed project looks awesome and we are very happy with this. There is another job coming up at the end of summer. This company will be doing it.

Description of Work
Removal of wallpaper, repair of drywall, 2 coats of wall and woodwork paint.

Category woodworking, interior painters

05/22/2017

Kathy H.

Initial call returned promptly. Very good communication with the business owner. He promptly returned calls regarding questions. Workers were courteous, on time. Several different people worked on the project. It was completed to our satisfaction and in a timely fashion. We would recommend this business.

Description of Work
Wall and ceiling painting and some minor ceiling repair. Small amount of wallpaper removal.

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

05/06/2017

PM C.

Initially I had a hard time reaching the company. I kept calling to get on the schedule and once I spoke to the owner, he was very responsive--had me scheduled in less than a week. The crew he sent was a man short of the arrangement for the first day. The guy that showed up was more than an hour late on the first day. He also never worked the whole eight hours on either day. There were additional hours needed over the initial eight; but we were charged 35.00 for extra hours instead of 30.00 as stated in the special. I think they do decent work but please be prepared to monitor the workers; get a written estimate and a final invoice to verify all pricing In my opinion, our job was incomplete because the workers were slow. Not sure why if the repairs needed were wall repair, prime coating and painting for five areas; why all repairs in each area weren't done first before any priming and painting. I terminated the job on day three because the work progress was not where I thought it should be at that point in time. So I paid over $1200.00 and only one room was completely done, except for doors and trim. Another room was 2/3 complete, Two other areas were started with wall repair but the repairs were not complete and one area was completely untouched. It would have been better to complete all wall repairs first, right? The rooms were all on the small or average size so not sure why more work was not completed for the amount paid.

Description of Work
I needed peeling paint scraped and walls patched,primed and painted in five areas.

04/11/2017

Joe W.

They weren't able to fix the initial thing we called them about but they came back and did another job for us. They were initially going to work on our skylights and once they came out they said that was not their domain so they said they could do other work or we could get our money back. They put some block bolster on our outdoor deck and installed light caps on the posts. They guy worked really hard and wanted to make sure it looked good and we were happy with it. They did a great job and we were happy with the work.

Description of Work
They repaired my deck and installed solar light caps on the wood posts.

Category lighting, deck cleaning, woodworking, outdoor lighting

04/07/2017

Austin M.

It turned out very good. They were very prompt, punctual, did exactly what they agreed to, and cleaned up after the work was done. They were very very good. My interactions with them was very good. They work turned out very good. They are very professional and high quality work.

Description of Work
They did some drywall work.

04/05/2017

NANCY DAVID R.

Their price was fine so I went with them. They did a good job. They came in, didn't take them very long, they fixed everything up. Now because it's been a few months down the road, everything still looks good. We did have a stain, from a leak, in the ceiling, and that was one of the main reasons I had them come out. They put some kind of a base spray paint coat on it to seal that up. It seemed to work fine, the stain never came back.

Description of Work
They painted our living room ceiling.

03/23/2017

Thomas B.

The eight hours bought me drywall repair (four 4'7" diameter circles and one 6" by 4" rectangle) and about 74 square feet of wallpaper removal. The worker arrived 45 minutes later than the scheduled time and had no materials for drywall repair. He had to go to the store and bought a full bag of dry joint compound (and used a tiny amount), webbing, and a small sheet of drywall (I reimbursed him). Near the end of the eight hours the time remaining was not enough time to begin on the next room. The day ended on an unfortunate note. He said he would leave the company's phone number with me, and I went to the other room to get paper and pencil. Nearby there was a dry erase board and a large pile of felt tip pens (which I've collected from several places around the house during the construction). When I returned he had written the number on the board. I'm unsure what caused it, but I have been unable to remove the writing (lots of ideas are suggested on several websites, none worked for me).

Description of Work
Eight hours of Drywall repair and wallpaper removal (and cleanup following).

Category drywall, wallpaper removal

03/01/2017

Linda Y.

Better than expected! The young man who did the work was fast, expert at drywall repair, tidy, polite and unobtrusive. Most of the work was done in the 8 hours covered by the Angie's Deal, and we purchased 4 additional hours at $35/Hr. Excellent price for the quantity and quality of work performed.

Description of Work
Patching of drywall cracks in ceilings and walls of 2 bathrooms.

02/24/2017

Will M.

I had Bo from ABS Interiors at our home this past week to do some painting. He worked incredibly fast and neatly and was able to get done easily twice what I have had other painters do in the same amount of time. Excellent customer relations skills and professionalism as well. Best contractor I've had at our home.

Description of Work
Painting of basement and stairwell.

02/20/2017

Mike C.

Very well, Beau was very efficient and thorough.

Description of Work
wall paper removal, wall repair, painting

KINO FLOORING

Jordans Painting & Restoration

Painting New builds Repaints Drywall Flooring Tile Hardwood refinishing Hardwood installation Deck staining Pressure washing Water damage Fire damage Smoke damage White wash Staining Barn painting Trim packages And more call for a complete line of services We also do commercial properties Big box Restaurants Hotels Hospitals Churches Clothing stores And more I have over 20 year's experience in the field I offer a wide variety of services and have cleaned more than 26,000,000 sq ft of concrete and ext surfaces. We also do wood deck cleaning and staining as well as any type of concrete -rock-slate or exterior tile water sealing. We also do painting int/ext roll or sprayed NEW CONSTRUCTION and any type of aluminum metal vinyl siding-gutters-brick and more. We also seal pool deck's and driveways if it can be cleaned we can clean it. If it can be painted we can paint it. We even offer a wide variety of restoration services such as drywall and repair-hardwood floor's and hardwood floor restoration laminate-tile and more thank you for youre time and consideration of our company References available upon request Our work comes with a guarantee of excellence and costumer satisfaction All employees are given pre employment screenings and background checks This is a drug free company Licensed and Insurance

Offers by Jordans Painting & Restoration on Angi
    BRUSH BIZ

Fully Vaccinated, Fully Insured, Owner Operated Interior/Exterior Painter. Great prices for Excellent work. We paint with precision...no tape :) Interior Includes: Walls, Ceilings, Trim, Crown Molding, Stairways, Cabinets, Doors, and Banisters. Single Story Exterior Includes: Siding, Windows and Trim, Garage Doors, and Shutters. We also do Decks, Porches, and Signs. We've worked for 3 separate contractors as their detail painters and have been told we're the best they know. Been painting both interior and exterior for approximately 10 years.

Satisfaction

Drywall finishing, painting, tile work, basement remodels, bathroom & kitchen finishes.